I'm a black Republican, and I'm not a...

I'm a black Republican, and I'm not alone | Crystal Wright

There are 3 comments on the guardian.co.uk story from Mar 15, 2013, titled I'm a black Republican, and I'm not alone | Crystal Wright. In it, guardian.co.uk reports that:

Conservatives still have more to learn about inclusion, but CPAC 2013 has shown that diversity is taking root in the GOP Mayor Mia Love, who spoke at the Republican National Convention, was invited to speak at CPAC 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at guardian.co.uk.

lord have mercy

Jamaica, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Aunt Jemima has a place for her on a syrup bottle.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
she feel like she needs to be validated by a bunch of syruppy teaKKKrackas. a tom in training...massas wench.
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2013
The Devil in that bible show is really Dick Cheney in blackface. He IS the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson defends Murdoch over 'real black preside... (Oct '15) 58 min Capernick daughter 6
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 5 hr VN Vet 44
News GOP at war with itself 13 hr Independent Atheist 1,725
News Graham group takes Mormon cult wording off Web (Oct '12) Sun Maggie 8
News Clinton, Trump share a media strategy: avoid it Aug 25 LOL 1
News Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Gue... Aug 25 Woman against Hil... 7
News Ralph Nader shook up the election in 2000. Will... Aug 25 Phyllis Schlafly ... 7
More from around the web