Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16255 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
That kid was just evil...
You didn't know what his name was yesterday and today you know already that he was 'evil'?

Are the mentally ill evil?

Location hidden

#16256 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
That kid would have stabbed people to death if he could.
Seriously?

You don't think having semiautomatic pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammo had anything to do with the number of people killed?
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#16257 Dec 15, 2012
20 people killed in China yesterday by guy with knife

Location hidden

#16258 Dec 15, 2012
waitasec wrote:
20 people killed in China yesterday by guy with knife
Liar.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#16259 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know what his name was yesterday and today you know already that he was 'evil'?

Are the mentally ill evil?
He loaded several guns, clips, and executed a plan...all with time to think it over...murdered 20 babies just thinking about what they were asking Santa for.

Mentality ill? I know a few severely mentally ill people that haven't executed a classroom full of small children.

Shit smells. I don't have to know who crapped it out to know its nature.

Brooklyn, New York

#16260 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously?

You don't think having semiautomatic pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammo had anything to do with the number of people killed?
The guns were legal. The ammo was legal.

If he was that "mentally ill" his teacher mother should have been more conscious of the repercussions of letting her disturbed son in 10 feet of her guns...lock them up...One key that she has...Prevention should have been priority...I'm a gun owner. My kids have no idea where my gun is located.

Evil is evil anyway you want to slice it.

Brooklyn, New York

#16261 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
He injured 22 kids, one adult with a knife...This would have been the same outcome if he had a gun...

I don't know his name either...But I'm going to label him evil as well...mentally ill or not...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16262 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
That kid was just evil...I'm all for gun control, but that does not really apply here...
That kid would have stabbed people to death if he could.
May God ease their suffering.
I bet he wouldn't have stabbed 20 five year olds, huh?

Location hidden

#16263 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The societal problem is: why do the majority of Americans continue to tolerate a minority of Americans to have such unfettered access to weapons of this kind?
NRA.

Location hidden

#16264 Dec 15, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they said the house had been up for sale.
They even boarded the Cat in a Kennel and daughter was staying with a friend. Doesn't look good for woman and her boyfriend.

Location hidden

#16265 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He injured 22 kids, one adult with a knife...This would have been the same outcome if he had a gun...
I see...

So the previous post was wrong- the Chinese man did not actually kill anyone?

Because unless the letters got mixed up on the way over to my computer, that is what he said.

And- as far as I am concerned- there is a bit of a difference between slashing someone with a knife and standing over him or her and shooting them in the head several times.

Dead is not the same as injured.

Location hidden

#16266 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The guns were legal. The ammo was legal.
So what?

Location hidden

#16267 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He loaded several guns, clips, and executed a plan...all with time to think it over...murdered 20 babies just thinking about what they were asking Santa for.
You don't know his mental state.

Insane persons are not held responsible for their actions.

For good reasons.

You may not think it's fair- that the body of the mentally ill person should be held responsible- but that's not the way it works.

Location hidden

#16268 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
But I'm going to label him evil as well...mentally ill or not...
I cannot help the labels bigoted persons apply to others. For what good it does- and in this specific case there may not be any good come from it- the state of Connecticut should examine closely how it is the killer was able to possess these weapons.

Brooklyn, New York

#16269 Dec 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he wouldn't have stabbed 20 five year olds, huh?
Bloodlust knows no numbers...

Trying to rationalize a devil's mind is impossible.

Location hidden

#16270 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
If he was that "mentally ill" his teacher mother.
There is dispute as to whether or not his mother was a teacher or indeed (specifically) was a teacher in the classrooms the killer attacked.

And unless a person is a qualified mental professional, he or she is not qualified to make a diagnosis of mental disorder.

And even then: sometimes things are missed.

In other words: you don't know what in the hell you are talking about.

If it turns out (**IF**) it turns out the killer should not have had access to deadly weapons- if- then you get to say "AHAH!

Until then I suggest you try to control your speculation.

Brooklyn, New York

#16271 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I see...

So the previous post was wrong- the Chinese man did not actually kill anyone?

Because unless the letters got mixed up on the way over to my computer, that is what he said.

And- as far as I am concerned- there is a bit of a difference between slashing someone with a knife and standing over him or her and shooting them in the head several times.

Dead is not the same as injured.
Yes it was incorrect, but the mind set of a person of this nature is clearly seen here...He didn't have a gun, so he used a knife...No thought to gun laws, innocent lives or otherwise.

I agree...

But blaming gun laws is a cop out to the evil and life long misery this guy caused in his own accord...

Brooklyn, New York

#16272 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>So what?
It speaks to gun laws...All were followed in this case...

Yet they were used to murder 26 people...

What are you trying to explain?

Brooklyn, New York

#16273 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot help the labels bigoted persons apply to others. For what good it does- and in this specific case there may not be any good come from it- the state of Connecticut should examine closely how it is the killer was able to possess these weapons.
Agreed.

His mother owned the weapons, legally...or they were registered at least.

What would you label a person who would shoot or stab innocent children?

I'm a parent, so I have zero tolerance for people who harm children.

Brooklyn, New York

#16274 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know his mental state.

Insane persons are not held responsible for their actions.

For good reasons.

You may not think it's fair- that the body of the mentally ill person should be held responsible- but that's not the way it works.
I agree somewhat...but don't tell that to the parents of the murdered children...

They could care less about clinical reasoning behind having to put their 5 year old child in a cold grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Gue... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 8
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 3 hr o see the light 20
News GOP at war with itself 4 hr WasteWater 1,685
News Ralph Nader shook up the election in 2000. Will... 5 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 7
News Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigg... (Jan '15) 17 hr Serratus Anterior 195
Did Hillary Clinton Violate the Espionage Act? Wed crockton1234 1
News Clinton, in Mormon pitch, compares Trump to rel... Wed tongangodz 42
More from around the web