Iran on brink of nuclear bomb in six-...

Iran on brink of nuclear bomb in six-seven months: Netanyahu

There are 1045 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Iran on brink of nuclear bomb in six-seven months: Netanyahu. In it, Reuters reports that:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned on Sunday that Iran was just six to seven months away from being able to build a nuclear bomb, adding urgency to his demand that President Barack Obama set a clear "red line" for Tehran in what could deepen the worst U.S.-Israeli rift in decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

voice of peace

Israel

#740 Oct 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The frence are what the are, however Paris is still the number one destination in Europe. Just ignore the ones full of themselves and enjoy the wine, the history and the food.
.

.... and the gorgeous and elegant women..!!

Because of work, we traveled several times to Paris.
Our friends before traveling will ask us to recommend a 'good French restaurant in Paris'..
The answer always was .... "there are no bad French restaurants in Paris"

Jimbo .. a few weeks ago, I spent some days in Shanghai.
They had this luxurious French restaurant owned and operated by Chinese.
On a moment of weakness, we had dinner there ...

...n'est pas la meme chose ...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#741 Oct 2, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You were mixing it up with one of the worst POS on topix .
Someone who slaps the snot out you, Mamma's boy.

And happy to do it.
farmer Joe

Aurora, CO

#742 Oct 2, 2012
Iran will get a nuclear bomb just so Obama doesn't have to face an actual crisis before the election. The purpose is to ensure his re-election, regardless of our national security, world peace or a nuclear arms race in the middle-east.

Millions may die solely to get the First Black President a second term, which is all his rabid allies in the press care about. They're all just patronizing racist and sycophants, not true journalist. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#743 Oct 2, 2012
farmer Joe wrote:
Millions may die solely to get the First Black President a second
The Syphilis has spread to your brain, hon.
farmer Joe

Aurora, CO

#744 Oct 2, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Syphilis has spread to your brain, hon.
You've been walking barefoot over the hookworms again, haven't you? They're wriggling around in your head making you believe that Obama is a magician who will bring world peace just by wishing it so and/or apologizing to everyone who'll listen.

I think what we've seen lately in the middle-east are the fruits of Obama's lame "diplomacy". And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Now imagine all those nutty regimes and warring factions with nuclear weapons. Yes, millions could very easily die. Read some history, you imbecilic dolt.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#745 Oct 2, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor tea beggars: haven't lost the domestic issues, they are now inventing problems overseas.
We can be sure Romney's foreign policy position will have the exact kind of specifics his domestic position has:
"don't worry you pretty little head over the details, we got a plan... honest..."
Left an ambassador unsecured in Libya then tried to blame a movie. Don't you libs feel stupid about that.

8+% unemployment
$6T new debt
1.3% GDP
Fiscal cliff

Nope, haven't forgotten.

You need to get a job liberal.
Gray

Taylor, MI

#746 Oct 2, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pathetic numbnuts, you go to a lot of effort to produce something that has no more significance than a fart in a windstorm.
Go do something productive instead of wasting time on here.
Dear: "American Faith", aka "Ass-fyr-Hyre" aka "Faith" aka "Kenhut" aka "Blind Sheik" aka "Richard" and the other 75,000 Hasbarats with multiple & future aliases are Paid, Full Time Scripted and Trained Hasbara Propagandists for Israel's Foreign Ministry:

Regrettably, I didn’t read what must have been your kind words of appreciation for my factual observations on Zionist Criminality, War Mongering, Parasitism and Nazi origin etc.

However, for the benefit of new readers, I feel an obligation to expose Paid, Full Time, Scripted Hasbarats with your countless aliases as the Paid Propagandists with the multiple aliases and phony identities you use....”by way of Deception”.

Remember, I’m just here to Help!

(This Was a Recorded Announcement)

----------

Gee, Maybe I AM!

Just Google:

Paid, Scripted, Full Time Hasbarats

http://www.google.com/search...

OOOOPS.....I think they're talking about YOU

AND:
"Faith", aka "Ass-fyr-Hyre" aka "Faith" aka "Kenhut" aka "Blind Sheik" aka "Richard" and the other 75,000 Hasbarats with multiple & future aliases are Paid, Full Time Scripted and Trained Hasbara Propagandists for Israel's Foreign Ministry:
voice of peace

Israel

#748 Oct 2, 2012
.

.
.
.
.
.

Graaaavy, the more you write, the more you shitbag yourself, pal…
Look what you did here ….. hahahahahaha
Look what you wrote me..

“”
Look here....Stupid!

“IDF chief to Haaretz: I do not believe Iran will decide to develop nuclear weapons”
“Gantz says the international pressure on Iran, in the form of diplomatic and economic sanctions, is beginning to bear fruit.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense ...“”
.
.
.
.

First of all,…. stupid was your biological dad, for not using a rubber …. And your mom too, for not making it clear among the guys at the pool table, that everyone has to wear a rubber… or else, find another way to relieve themselves..

So … now that we have that one clear, let’s proceed

On the thread

“”Israeli prime minister drops a cartoonish bomb in UN speech on Iran's nuclear activity””…...message #5 …..you attributed my cousin Benny the following fallacy on a fabricated quote

“”
"I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people."
- Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Israeli Chief of Staff, Haaretz, April 25, 2012 “”
.
.
.

I went to Haaretz and searched for that quote at the date you indicated… and I wrote you, on the same thread, message #6 as follows

“”
Gravy, you wrote

"""I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people."
- Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Israeli Chief of Staff, Haaretz, April 25, 2012""

I searched that quote at Haaretz, and this is what I've got..

SEARCH RESULTS
SEARCH
By keyword/s:
By writer:
From date:
To date:

Your search for "I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people." did not match any articles.

You are a mtthr fckkkr liar..!!... and you have been exposed again ..!!

I encourage everyone that reads this post to search at Haaretz for that quote, to ascertain that GRAVY IS A MTTHR FKCCKR LIAR..“”
.
.
.
.
.

We don’t like that SHIT around here, Gravy ….
Can you see that the two quotes are not the same..??
Can you see that they are different..??

THAT IS DECEIVE.... Kapisch..??
I wouldn't buy from you an used car..
.
.
.

YOU ARE TRYING REVINDICATION OF YOUR SIN … USING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT QUOTE (that I haven’t checked yet … and might also end up being a fallacy)

Now you see it, Gravy..?
This is also the reason why the Jews or the Israelis …. on that school or kindergarden where you used to work, KICKED YOU OUT OF YOUR JOB….
You can not be trusted. You are a lier.

But, hey …. don’t hang yourself from a lamp post just because I proved you a lier… this is just an exchange of views, ideas and opinions …. in the cyberspace.

.
LIBERAL SOCIALIST HATER

Atlanta, GA

#750 Oct 2, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear: "American Faith", aka "Ass-fyr-Hyre" aka "Faith" aka "Kenhut" aka "Blind Sheik" aka "Richard" and the other 75,000 Hasbarats with multiple & future aliases are Paid, Full Time Scripted and Trained Hasbara Propagandists for Israel's Foreign Ministry:
Regrettably, I didn’t read what must have been your kind words of appreciation for my factual observations on Zionist Criminality, War Mongering, Parasitism and Nazi origin etc.
However, for the benefit of new readers, I feel an obligation to expose Paid, Full Time, Scripted Hasbarats with your countless aliases as the Paid Propagandists with the multiple aliases and phony identities you use....”by way of Deception”.
Remember, I’m just here to Help!
(This Was a Recorded Announcement)
----------
Gee, Maybe I AM!
Just Google:
Paid, Scripted, Full Time Hasbarats
http://www.google.com/search...
OOOOPS.....I think they're talking about YOU
AND:
"Faith", aka "Ass-fyr-Hyre" aka "Faith" aka "Kenhut" aka "Blind Sheik" aka "Richard" and the other 75,000 Hasbarats with multiple & future aliases are Paid, Full Time Scripted and Trained Hasbara Propagandists for Israel's Foreign Ministry:
TAKE YOUR MEDS GAY
Gray

Taylor, MI

#751 Oct 2, 2012
LIBERAL SOCIALIST HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
TAKE YOUR MEDS GAY
" Dear, LIBERAL SOCIALIST HATER" aka "American Faith", aka "Ass-fyr-Hyre" aka "Faith" aka "Kenhut" aka "Blind Sheik" aka "Richard" and the other 75,000 Hasbarats with multiple & future aliases are Paid, Full Time Scripted and Trained Hasbara Propagandists for Israel's Foreign Ministry:

Regrettably, I didn’t read what must have been your kind words of appreciation for my factual observations on Zionist Criminality, War Mongering, Parasitism and Nazi origin etc.

However, for the benefit of new readers, I feel an obligation to expose Paid, Full Time, Scripted Hasbarats with your countless aliases as the Paid Propagandists with the multiple aliases and phony identities you use....”by way of Deception”.

Remember, I’m just here to Help!

(This Was a Recorded Announcement)
kim

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#752 Oct 3, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.
.
.
.
.
.
Graaaavy, the more you write, the more you shitbag yourself, pal…
Look what you did here ….. hahahahahaha
Look what you wrote me..
“”
Look here....Stupid!
“IDF chief to Haaretz: I do not believe Iran will decide to develop nuclear weapons”
“Gantz says the international pressure on Iran, in the form of diplomatic and economic sanctions, is beginning to bear fruit.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense ...“”
.
.
.
.
First of all,…. stupid was your biological dad, for not using a rubber …. And your mom too, for not making it clear among the guys at the pool table, that everyone has to wear a rubber… or else, find another way to relieve themselves..
So … now that we have that one clear, let’s proceed
On the thread
“”Israeli prime minister drops a cartoonish bomb in UN speech on Iran's nuclear activity””…...message #5 …..you attributed my cousin Benny the following fallacy on a fabricated quote
“”
"I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people."
- Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Israeli Chief of Staff, Haaretz, April 25, 2012 “”
.
.
.
I went to Haaretz and searched for that quote at the date you indicated… and I wrote you, on the same thread, message #6 as follows
“”
Gravy, you wrote
"""I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people."
- Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Israeli Chief of Staff, Haaretz, April 25, 2012""
I searched that quote at Haaretz, and this is what I've got..
SEARCH RESULTS
SEARCH
By keyword/s:
By writer:
From date:
To date:
Your search for "I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people." did not match any articles.
You are a mtthr fckkkr liar..!!... and you have been exposed again ..!!
I encourage everyone that reads this post to search at Haaretz for that quote, to ascertain that GRAVY IS A MTTHR FKCCKR LIAR..“”
.
.
.
.
.
We don’t like that SHIT around here, Gravy ….
Can you see that the two quotes are not the same..??
Can you see that they are different..??
THAT IS DECEIVE.... Kapisch..??
I wouldn't buy from you an used car..
.
.
.
YOU ARE TRYING REVINDICATION OF YOUR SIN … USING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT QUOTE (that I haven’t checked yet … and might also end up being a fallacy)
Now you see it, Gravy..?
This is also the reason why the Jews or the Israelis …. on that school or kindergarden where you used to work, KICKED YOU OUT OF YOUR JOB….
You can not be trusted. You are a lier.
But, hey …. don’t hang yourself from a lamp post just because I proved you a lier… this is just an exchange of views, ideas and opinions …. in the cyberspace.
.
I'm still waiting for your proofs debunking David Cole and other revisionists buddy an please none of the copy and paste garbage
shalom!!!.
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#754 Oct 3, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You were mixing it up with one of the worst POS on topix (which is REALLY saying a lot!) in bareass fool. Arguing with it is like arguing with some evil force, it is fruitless. The only solution is to destroy it.
evil force lol you are a dumbazz.
more like you cannot argue dimwit.
kim

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#755 Oct 3, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
.
.
.
.
.
.
Graaaavy, the more you write, the more you shitbag yourself, pal…
Look what you did here ….. hahahahahaha
Look what you wrote me..
“”
Look here....Stupid!
“IDF chief to Haaretz: I do not believe Iran will decide to develop nuclear weapons”
“Gantz says the international pressure on Iran, in the form of diplomatic and economic sanctions, is beginning to bear fruit.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense ...“”
.
.
.
.
First of all,…. stupid was your biological dad, for not using a rubber …. And your mom too, for not making it clear among the guys at the pool table, that everyone has to wear a rubber… or else, find another way to relieve themselves..
So … now that we have that one clear, let’s proceed
On the thread
“”Israeli prime minister drops a cartoonish bomb in UN speech on Iran's nuclear activity””…...message #5 …..you attributed my cousin Benny the following fallacy on a fabricated quote
“”
"I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people."
- Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Israeli Chief of Staff, Haaretz, April 25, 2012 “”
.
.
.
I went to Haaretz and searched for that quote at the date you indicated… and I wrote you, on the same thread, message #6 as follows
“”
Gravy, you wrote
"""I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people."
- Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Israeli Chief of Staff, Haaretz, April 25, 2012""
I searched that quote at Haaretz, and this is what I've got..
SEARCH RESULTS
SEARCH
By keyword/s:
By writer:
From date:
To date:
Your search for "I think the Iranian leadership is composed of very rational people." did not match any articles.
You are a mtthr fckkkr liar..!!... and you have been exposed again ..!!
I encourage everyone that reads this post to search at Haaretz for that quote, to ascertain that GRAVY IS A MTTHR FKCCKR LIAR..“”
.
.
.
.
.
We don’t like that SHIT around here, Gravy ….
Can you see that the two quotes are not the same..??
Can you see that they are different..??
THAT IS DECEIVE.... Kapisch..??
I wouldn't buy from you an used car..
.
.
.
YOU ARE TRYING REVINDICATION OF YOUR SIN … USING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT QUOTE (that I haven’t checked yet … and might also end up being a fallacy)
Now you see it, Gravy..?
This is also the reason why the Jews or the Israelis …. on that school or kindergarden where you used to work, KICKED YOU OUT OF YOUR JOB….
You can not be trusted. You are a lier.
But, hey …. don’t hang yourself from a lamp post just because I proved you a lier… this is just an exchange of views, ideas and opinions …. in the cyberspace.
.
Could you please explain to me why the big bad murder machine which allegedly AUSHWITZ was with all the gassing,shootings at the wall of death could you explain when they had time to organize teams for soccer games ,swimming teams because with extermination in mind you need to have a swimming pool obviously much like the olympics,and while your at explain needing a camp theatre where choirs an plays were put on.Why not I mean if your going to exterminate people distract them a little wow I'm starting to sound as phony as a Jew Holohoax survivor ranting on.
voice of peace

Israel

#757 Oct 3, 2012
.

....and your mother too..!!
voice of peace

Israel

#758 Oct 3, 2012

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#759 Oct 3, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please explain to me why the big bad murder machine which allegedly AUSHWITZ was with all the gassing,shootings at the wall of death could you explain when they had time to organize teams for soccer games ,swimming teams because with extermination in mind you need to have a swimming pool obviously much like the olympics,and while your at explain needing a camp theatre where choirs an plays were put on.Why not I mean if your going to exterminate people distract them a little wow I'm starting to sound as phony as a Jew Holohoax survivor ranting on.
You need to get out more. You are an embarrassment to New Zealand and to educated people everywhere.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#760 Oct 3, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Left an ambassador unsecured in Libya then tried to blame a movie.
He wasn't unsecured, dipstick: two of the four killed were Navy Seals.

There isn't an embassy anywhere that can not be overrun, and every US president going back to LBJ has lost people in these kinds of attacks.

People with your kind of hindsight have a grasp of the obvious: gee... if only we had more troops to protect the embassy...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#761 Oct 3, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
8+% unemployment
Unemployment caused by the Bush recession.

Tea baggers unable to follow the effect part of cause and effect.

And the Republican House spent two years passing the same bill over and over and over (39 times) instead of working on passing a jobs bill that would pass through Congress.

Here's a thought: fire the House.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#762 Oct 3, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
You need to get a job liberal.
Been working since the 60s, darling.

You need to wash your shirt, you brought your work home with you.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#763 Oct 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't unsecured, dipstick: two of the four killed were Navy Seals.
There isn't an embassy anywhere that can not be overrun, and every US president going back to LBJ has lost people in these kinds of attacks.
People with your kind of hindsight have a grasp of the obvious: gee... if only we had more troops to protect the embassy...
The Navy Seals were not part of the security detail. The security detail consisted of 5 unarmed ex marines.

Bullshit. I worked in two embassies. PRG's and mortars would have no affect if security was done right.

Blame a movie. You are a complete fricking idiot.

The fact is that obama's foreign policy is a disaster. He went all lovie dovie with these muzzie bastards and they hate us anyway. He killed bin laden then quit. Now al qeada is back. And Iran is close to nucs.

You libs are total failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 15 hr swedenforever 3,703
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Tue swedenforever 26
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... Tue Captain Yesterday 64
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Tue Bravo Uniform Mike 54
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency (Mar '15) Jul 25 Hyman Roth 27
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... Jul 24 Patrick Aei 2
News Ted Cruz quickly becomes news at GOP confab Jul 23 spud 162
More from around the web