Mitt Romney on spending cuts: - I like PBS, I love Big Bird'

Oct. 3, 2012 - During the first presidential debate Wednesday night, GOP challenger Mitt Romney said he would cut funding for PBS, even though he is a fan of Big Bird. Full Story
Suce le pede

AOL

#88 Oct 4, 2012
CZars_R_Us wrote:
<quoted text>
PBS My azz. Its been proven they should name it the DemsBullStation. I think the Dem party should fund it. They do get all the free publicity from it.
GOP hates science, research, history, etc.! GOP loves dumbdown, diluted, hateful, and discriminatory content that celebrate whiteness! FOX SCKS!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#89 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney is a liar he hate PBS and Big Bird. Keep PBS and Big Bird and get rid of Romney the Turd.
"RT @bigbirdromney: Obama killed Osama Bin Laden. Romney wants to kill Big Bird. I think that says enough.#FactCheck."

Cape Girardeau, MO

#90 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>"RT @bigbirdromney: Obama killed Osama Bin Laden. Romney wants to kill Big Bird. I think that says enough.#FactCheck."
I wasn't aware our president was a navy seal. Tell me more about how he served in our military.
one and out

Mastic Beach, NY

#91 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
"RT @bigbirdromney: Obama killed Osama Bin Laden. Romney wants to kill Big Bird. I think that says enough.#FactCheck."

You are such an Ass, the sad part is you relish the attention you get by being and Osucker ass wipe.

Maybe when the checks run out you will wake up!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#92 Oct 5, 2012
Whats with Romney vs. PBS? They have such a tiny budget, in the scheme of things....Like, the bullshit on, Fox and friends.....

Cape Girardeau, MO

#93 Oct 5, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Whats with Romney vs. PBS? They have such a tiny budget, in the scheme of things....Like, the bullshit on, Fox and friends.....
He was making a point. Why should we worry about a poorly viewed low budget tv station when we are nearly 20 trillion in the hole. I could live without pbs. I would give it up gladly if the money saved was put to good use.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#94 Oct 5, 2012
Yeah, nothing like, having our eye on the problem....that's nothing like it.....typical GOP BS.....
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#95 Oct 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Yeah, nothing like, having our eye on the problem....that's nothing like it.....typical GOP BS.....
Yeah, and nothing like obama wasting our money on things we dont need.. Typical wrong wing crap. How much do you personaly donate to PBS? Or do you expect all us to donate for you. obama is finnished, thank God....

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

#96 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
What the hand out waiting liberals don't realize is it all adds up. You are right about it being tiny piece of the pie.

There are enough of the 1% ers as well as the spaced out Hollywood air heads (have you ever seen the view?) that could step in and fill the void.

Thank god as the days go by it seems more likely Oloser is going by by!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#97 Oct 9, 2012
You should'nt wager much on that happening....
Commander

Santa Fe, NM

#98 Oct 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware our president was a navy seal. Tell me more about how he served in our military.
in chief. Most important role in the the defense of the nation. Making the tough decision.
Right

Santa Fe, NM

#99 Oct 9, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and nothing like obama wasting our money on things we dont need......
like education, culture and unbiased information. That would be threatening to dopes like you
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#100 Oct 9, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
like education, culture and unbiased information. That would be threatening to dopes like you
Not if its used for propaganda like the progressives do. If you look around we are falling fast in many categories. We have an inventive people but they are stymied because of putting groups we are part of first instead of the whole population. Repubs are not innocent. But the major cities are eyesores and massively expensive to keep up. the stresses are becoming more apparent in our relationships and as things we are used to fracture, there will be changes and a lot of unhappy people.

Coram, NY

#101 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
You should'nt wager much on that happening....
The color novelty is gone, they will not venture out to vote again.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#102 Oct 9, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
The color novelty is gone, they will not venture out to vote again.
Yeah but nobody wants another spoiled rich kid....especially one that dodged the draft, during Vietnam....

Coram, NY

#103 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but nobody wants another spoiled rich kid....especially one that dodged the draft, during Vietnam....
Beats what we got now
John

Osage Beach, MO

#104 Oct 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your morals and ethics must include not working for a living and murdering babies.
I've worked my ass off and I can't help but love those innocent babies. Lack of understanding is the problem in this country. Narrow thinking is the problem in this country. Jumping to bullshit conclusions is the problem in this country. You are the problem in this country.
John

Osage Beach, MO

#105 Oct 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He was making a point. Why should we worry about a poorly viewed low budget tv station when we are nearly 20 trillion in the hole. I could live without pbs. I would give it up gladly if the money saved was put to good use.
PBS has a 10x return on it's investment. I guess you'd rather subject your kids to psychologically engineered commercials on regular TV. I hope my taxes go to stuff like PBS rather than bombs and nukes. You are free to want you taxes go to nukes and poisons and such. PBS funding is relatively miniscule.
John

Osage Beach, MO

#106 Oct 9, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and nothing like obama wasting our money on things we dont need.. Typical wrong wing crap. How much do you personaly donate to PBS? Or do you expect all us to donate for you. obama is finnished, thank God....
PBS is very much needed. You are a goober brain. I feel sorry for your kids if you have any.
Am senior

Los Angeles, CA

#107 Oct 9, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Thanks the Lord for the great patriotic American leader and talented brilliant businessman Mitt Romney who was able to cut down the lies of Obama about 'supposedly' Romney 'hurting' the Middle Class with extra taxes and hurting our seniorís Medicare when the truth is that Obama was cutting 716 billion dollars from the seniors Medicare. Obama claimed that Romney will raise taxes on the Middle Class by $6000 and take out the pre-condition in medical insurance which was wrong and was used by the Obama's ruled liberal media of ABC, NBC AP, and the NY Times to attack Romney 24 hours a day with distortions, twisting of the truth aiming at scaring the elderly seniors of Ohio, Florida. Romney is the hope of 24 million Americans with no job and also the hope of our young American generation that cannot find job after his college studies while being in deep debt for the expensive education that they cannot pay back. May the Lord help Romney become the new American president and save America from self destruction by the incompetent Obama.
God, u r so 100% right!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 11 hr Billy Ringo 41
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) 13 hr Swedenforever 838
Who is the worst president since WWII ? Tue Here Is One 1,109
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Tue Swedenforever 218
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Tue Swedenforever 30
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 21 Dr Wu 4
Free Press bankruptcy truth squad on alert with... (Jan '14) Dec 21 reality is a crutch 4
More from around the web