Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,439

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5931 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your neighbors.
My neighbors and I all get along great. We get together for neighborhood picnics and go out an do stuff together....But I live in a good workingclass neighborhood and we are all CONSTITUTION loving patritots...NOT NAZI FASCIST TRAITORS LIKE YOU HITLER BOY.......

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#5932 Dec 31, 2012
The election has been over for nearly two months, but you'd never know it by all the squabbling going on in this thread.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5933 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay bar?
The Courthouse. Can't you read?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5934 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>The Courthouse. Can't you read?
There's a gay bar called The Courthouse?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5935 Dec 31, 2012
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbors and I all get along great. We get together for neighborhood picnics and go out an do stuff together.....
What? Burn crosses?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5936 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Burn crosses?
No only KKK Nazi,s like you burn crosses. Us good loving people dont get into the hate and bigotry of religous demonic KKK slime like you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5937 Dec 31, 2012
I don't know of a single public school here with 20 kids per classroom; it's usually 30 or more, because here, they tend to close down schools with smaller populations to save money and they ship the kids off to other schools, increasing the classroom sizes.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid! It's really amazing.
OK, so if you pick out 20 pieces of paper out of those hundreds used to represent the population, you'd have a pretty good change of picking out the selected number (from 1 to 10)at least once. Doesn't matter what the size of the sheets of paper are, you moron. And you don't need one piece of paper per person to represent the population. Ever hear of polls? Also, I assume the population number you have up there is the US population, well, a school doesn't select its kids from the whole US population, just from people of a certain age in a limited area.
Anyway, the main point is, the odds that there will be a gay kid in a classroom are pretty good. The odds that there will be a gay kid out on the playground during recess, almost certain.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5938 Dec 31, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't know of a single public school here with 20 kids per classroom; it's usually 30 or more, because here, they tend to close down schools with smaller populations to save money and they ship the kids off to other schools, increasing the classroom sizes.
<quoted text>
Looks like you're wrong again!

Indiana:
Elementary schools 21.5
Secondary schools 20.4
Combined grade schools 17.5

United States:
Elementary schools 20.3
Secondary schools 18.6
Combined grade schools 15.1
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5939 Dec 31, 2012
Institute of Education Sciences
National Center for Education Statistics
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5940 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a gay bar called The Courthouse?
Playing dumb suits you, except you aren't playing.

25 Bryant Lane ring a bell? Yep, that's the place where one gets a marriage license. What do ya know, there's only one kind of license for gay and straight couples. Is there any other aspect of reality in your little town that you're unaware of?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5941 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Playing dumb suits you, except you aren't playing.
25 Bryant Lane ring a bell? Yep, that's the place where one gets a marriage license. What do ya know, there's only one kind of license for gay and straight couples. Is there any other aspect of reality in your little town that you're unaware of?
where would two friends who don't love each other and plan to divorce a day later get their license?

oh right, same place...

so i guess marriage has nothing to do with love or commitment...

And BTW, in Jersey there is no different line for gay marriages either is there?

So, what did you do for GE while they were poisoning the Hudson?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5942 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
25 Bryant Lane ring a bell?
No, there is no street in this town by that name.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5943 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is no street in this town by that name.
Is that right? http://www.tyngsboroughmass.com/
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5944 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
where would two friends who don't love each other and plan to divorce a day later get their license?
oh right, same place...
Is that red herring supposed to mean anything other than to demonstrate what a nitwit you are?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5945 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Is that right? http://www.tyngsboroughmass.com/
Yes, that's right.
We do have a 25 Bryants Lane, we don't have what you wrote.

Indianapolis

#5946 Dec 31, 2012
BS--that's including all the tiny rural schools. My great-niece's 3rd-grade class has 32 kids in it, and it's nowhere near the biggest one.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're wrong again!
Indiana:
Elementary schools 21.5
Secondary schools 20.4
Combined grade schools 17.5
United States:
Elementary schools 20.3
Secondary schools 18.6
Combined grade schools 15.1
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5947 Jan 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
BS--that's including all the tiny rural schools. My great-niece's 3rd-grade class has 32 kids in it, and it's nowhere near the biggest one.
<quoted text>
There's always an exception or two. Keep in mind that this isn't about you (is that possible for you?) or your great niece. Twenty is the average elementary school class size in the US.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5948 Jan 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always an exception or two. Keep in mind that this isn't about you (is that possible for you?) or your great niece. Twenty is the average elementary school class size in the US.
How come lies is all you GOP nazi fascist have?????? Average class size is over 30...NOW TRY FACTS OR SHUT YOUR HITLER LOVING MOUTH TRAITOR.

Indianapolis

#5949 Jan 1, 2013
Again, BS. I KNOW teachers in this city--none of them have a class of twenty or less.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5950 Jan 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Again, BS. I KNOW teachers in this city--none of them have a class of twenty or less.
<quoted text>
Yes, you people have a strong aversion to facts. That's ok, what you think/believe is not really important. Once again, this isn't about your city, it is about the state you live in and the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 1 hr Le Duped 27
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr Foster 1,072
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 3 hr Le Duped 7
Buffett, Gates, and Adelson: Billionaires prod ... 15 hr Dubya Tee Eff 4
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Dec 15 serfs up 28
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 14 Deo Vindice 2
Survey shows more Internet users than ever see ... Dec 12 Sterkfontein Swar... 6
More from around the web