Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments
4,681 - 4,700 of 5,438 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are ignoring facts, as usual, such as the fact that 90% of child molester and pedophiles are heterosexual, married men.
2. Really? Do you know anything about my life, or are you just making uneducated guesses again?
Please, answer the question:
3. How are biological parents the best parents?
4. Can you even provide a single source to back up your opinion?
1. Nah, they're mostly gays. Of course, you are welcome to follow your own advice and support your claim.
2. I asked you to tell us about your biological parents. You should before you go attacking others.
3. Ask yours.
4. Can you?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, all these things are natural, but homosexuality is not. Wonderbread, you are the laughing stock of Topix.
Wow, you're stupid.
It's because you think homosexuality is natural that all of these things must be natural too, in your world. They all happen in nature. What a dummy you are.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Are you expecting a brownie button for that? What are you 12?
I am at least 12, 12 times smarter than you are.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean what does it have to do with anything that's important to you. That's a different question. Given your dislike for children and your lack of concern for their welfare, I'd guess that it isn't important to you. To get back to the comment, a child being raised by both married biological parents is a state interest. Kids being raised by both parents are less likely to use drugs, be on state assistance, drop out of school or commit crimes.
You didn't answer my question, dummy. You just made a lame jab at me, then repeated you claim. So, I will repeat my questions:
Even if that's true...so what? What does it have to do with anything? Are married gay couples yanking kids out of the arms of bio parents? Are you saying kids raised by people other than their bio parents aren't a state interest?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

typhoid peter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're HIV ? lovely. It's well known that the biggest sluts on the planet are gay men, sounds very dangerous to me.
No abortions I'm aware of, 3 kids.
I'm careful.
He said "HIV-" that means "HIV negative".
But thanks for the laugh at your expense.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

typhoid peter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why gay marriage between men will be a joke. But at least there shouldn't be any children involved.
When Typhoid peter and his "wife" get divorced, who will get little dick?
Rose's Law:
Morons who don't have a real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

obama blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamahammed, the Kenyan usurper and failure.
You have a black president. I'm glad that upsets you!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Nah, they're mostly gays. Of course, you are welcome to follow your own advice and support your claim.
2. I asked you to tell us about your biological parents. You should before you go attacking others.
3. Ask yours.
4. Can you?
Ah, of course, everyone's gay now, right?
The majority of children under the age of 14 that have been molested are female. your opinion is invalid through blatant facts.

But of course, the FBI is gay, because they're the ones who say the 90% statistic. Oh and everyone in psychology is gay too.
My my, wondering...there are quite a few more people that are gay than anyone even dreamed there were!

On a more serious note: Of course you can't answer the questions. You know you're wrong.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're stupid.
It's because you think homosexuality is natural that all of these things must be natural too, in your world. They all happen in nature. What a dummy you are.
Hey, you're the one who said child molestation was natural, not me.
You are quite the freak, did you know that?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said, moron.
"I'm HIV" is what you said.
Dummy, cpeter1313 said "I'm HIV-" the "-" symbol means "negative", but I guess you would have had to have taken an elementary school math class to know that.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're the one who said child molestation was natural, not me.
You are quite the freak, did you know that?
According to gays, if it happens in nature it's natural. Your viewpoint, not mine.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, of course, everyone's gay now, right?
The majority of children under the age of 14 that have been molested are female. your opinion is invalid through blatant facts.
But of course, the FBI is gay, because they're the ones who say the 90% statistic. Oh and everyone in psychology is gay too.
My my, wondering...there are quite a few more people that are gay than anyone even dreamed there were!
On a more serious note: Of course you can't answer the questions. You know you're wrong.
Of course, you are welcome to follow your own advice and support your claims.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
According to gays, if it happens in nature it's natural. Your viewpoint, not mine.
Homophobes claim homosexuality isn't natural...

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite an imagination.
Nope, you're the one who was crowing about how you sit alone and screech with laughter at someone's ideas on Topix like the witch in the 'Wizard of Oz', or Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" after she delivers the rat to Blanche for lunch.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell, in how many species does it happen? For their are homosexual behaviours exhibited in every species.

Now you're saying that all animals screw their young...Wonderbread, did you take your medication today?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you are welcome to follow your own advice and support your claims.
Prove me wrong. Isn't that the argument you have me?

Prove me wrong, and it's true until you do, which you won't. That's because you know it's true.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

typhoid peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us don't understand homo ese.
That's a basic math symbol you moron! "-" means "negative".
What does this mean? "-3" Oh, no! Too complicated for an idiot like you.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

typhoid peter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even remotely worried about getting AIDS, I know you are, every time you put out in the back seat of your Rambler in the gay bar parking lot, Mr. Hundreds of BJ's.
Yeah, the last things you have to worry about is getting a sexually transmitted disease or a BJ.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information, the Fa$$ot cpeter already has AIDS. I'm really surprised he's still around.
Thank you, doctor. You do realize that you just committed libel, don't you?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

A lot of straights aren't afraid of getting HIV. Many of them become AIDS patients.

I'm not worried at all; I know what I'm doing.
typhoid peter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even remotely worried about getting AIDS, I know you are, every time you put out in the back seat of your Rambler in the gay bar parking lot, Mr. Hundreds of BJ's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••