Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5444 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#4156 Nov 24, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No they don't, not all of them, just one. The GayPA.
2. Screw your criteria. I just have to see two guys or two girls together publicly displaying affection. I know that isn't normal. I don't need any science or study to reassure me.
There is something wrong with you, that's clear. What does "normal" mean? What most people are? BFD if something isn't normal. Anybody with a damn isn't normal.

Santa Monica, CA

#4157 Nov 24, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't need convincing.
2. I've presented the opposing challege. You, and others, have consistently FAILED.
3. I know abnormal when I see it.
Something is wrong with you. You fixate on other people's sex lives. Something is seriously wrong with you.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, it's just difference.
Something is wrong with you. Seriously, seriously wrong!

Santa Monica, CA

#4158 Nov 24, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean dyslexia? That's a developmental reading disorder and that explains a lot.
Yeah, something is seriously wrong with you. Wondering what made you so bitter...

Santa Monica, CA

#4159 Nov 24, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...and I've seen reports that claim gays are 5 times more likely to commit suicide. They are 3 times more likely to abuse illicit drugs. Are these not symptoms of the psychologically disturbed?

No it's a symptom of having to live with things like you. If things like you would quit obsessing over other people's sex lives, the drug problem would go away.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4161 Nov 24, 2012
NoQ wrote:
You Queers are a nasty obnoxious perverted bunch of freaks.
Why? Because they demand that the US Constitution's guarantee of equal protection of the laws for all persons be enforced?

Feel free to offer a grown up argument, if you are able.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4162 Nov 24, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You Queers are a nasty obnoxious perverted bunch of freaks.
Tedious and repetitious and not even close to be provocative.

Get some new material, PLEASE. Are you trying to BORE us to death? You may achieve your goal. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..........

Palm Springs, California

#4163 Nov 24, 2012
"being provocative", not "BE provocative"

See, unlike the frothy haters, I CATCH my errors, not let them slide by, then cry like a bitch if it brought to my attention later.

Palm Springs, California

#4164 Nov 24, 2012
"if it IS"...Jesus lord. I'm too tired for this obviously.

Santa Monica, CA

#4165 Nov 25, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because they demand that the US Constitution's guarantee of equal protection of the laws for all persons be enforced?
Feel free to offer a grown up argument, if you are able.
I've stopped relying to "NoIQ", he just never has a point. He hates gay people because he can't deal with his own same sex attractions, we get that already. But he never even mentions an issue, or presents an argument for anything.
wONDERING

Tyngsboro, MA

#4166 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's a symptom of having to live with things like you. If things like you would quit obsessing over other people's sex lives, the drug problem would go away.
Rosy, you know it's all about the kids. I don't care what you do with your body.
wONDERING

Tyngsboro, MA

#4167 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is wrong with you. You fixate on other people's sex lives. Something is seriously wrong with you.
There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, it's just difference.
Something is wrong with you. Seriously, seriously wrong!
Rosy, there is something seriously wrong with you. You believe a same sex attraction is normal. You can have your same sex attraction, just don't be telling straight kids it's normal. Keep it in your bedroom.
wONDERING

Tyngsboro, MA

#4168 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering what made you so bitter...
If that's true, you have to be really stupid. I've told you many times it's how David Parker, and others, at that Lexington elementary school were treated.
wONDERING

Tyngsboro, MA

#4169 Nov 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Yes, yes, Rosy. We know you hate kids. That's your right.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4170 Nov 25, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, Wonderbread, normal doesnt matter.
It doesn't matter to you because you aren't normal.
It's fine for you to be abnormal but it isn't fine for you to tell straight kids and families that you're normal when they know the opposite is true. You, being in Canada, really couldn't be more irrelevant.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4171 Nov 25, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter to you because you aren't normal.
It's fine for you to be abnormal but it isn't fine for you to tell straight kids and families that you're normal when they know the opposite is true. You, being in Canada, really couldn't be more irrelevant.
You're the abnormal one, unnatural even. You are a homophobe, and homophobia is not exhibited in nature. By being a homophobe, you are not normal, for the majority of people do not exhibit such a hate towards gay people.

Oh and of course you would cut off the other part of my comment, it's not like anyone could just remember when I said or go back to see it. Oh wait, they can. Wonderbread, not everyone has Alzheimer's like you, that's not normal.

Again:
Abnormal includes liking black licorice and having red hair. Do you hate people who like black licorice and have red hair? Do you tell them they have a mental disease? Do you tell them they're less than human?

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4172 Nov 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="wONDERING"[/QUO TE]
Several predictions.

1. You are not terribly computer savy.
2. You use a PC.
3. You don't proof-read.
4. You change your avatar (possibly to make people think there are more morons who agree with your position).

Wondering, part of what makes your posts so delightful, is watching you do inept things like post as wONDERING.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4173 Nov 25, 2012
wONDERING wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosy, there is something seriously wrong with you. You believe a same sex attraction is normal. You can have your same sex attraction, just don't be telling straight kids it's normal. Keep it in your bedroom.
No, Dear, your obsession with gay folks is not normal. But you already know that, don't you?

You just can't stop, can you?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4174 Nov 25, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Several predictions.
1. You are not terribly computer savy.
2. You use a PC.
3. You don't proof-read.
4. You change your avatar (possibly to make people think there are more morons who agree with your position).
Wondering, part of what makes your posts so delightful, is watching you do inept things like post as wONDERING.
Predictions? From you? BWAHAHAHAHA!
Facts:
You often reply to the wrong post.
You repeatedly make typos.
You have no understanding of the law.
You have no understanding of the constitution.
You want desperately to come out of the closet.
You have gone from hilarious to boring.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4175 Nov 25, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dear, your obsession with gay folks is not normal. But you already know that, don't you?
You just can't stop, can you?
My 'obsession' exists only in your head.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4176 Nov 25, 2012
Lacez wrote:
1. Abnormal includes liking black licorice and having red hair.
2. Do you hate people who like black licorice and have red hair?
3. Do you tell them they have a mental disease?
4. Do you tell them they're less than human?
1. Does black licorice or red hair go into elementary school classrooms and attempt to brainwash kids?
2. Stupid question ignored.
3. Stupid question ignored.
4. Stupid question ignored.

I expect stupid questions from the dumb Canadian but she has surpassed my expectations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Obama ad alleges Romney murdered JonBenet R... (Aug '12) 46 min Maria 21
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 3,399
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) 9 hr Slum lord n Chief 37
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Mar 24 Obamas Powerful Gun 3,707
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Mar 23 Grecian Formula 16 38
News Trump aides, daughter, meet with Hispanic busin... Mar 18 spytheweb 1
News Nation-Now 42 mins ago 1:34 p.m.How glitter has... Mar 13 Ria 1
More from around the web