Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,438

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4129 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you haven't been here the whole time. Justice Dumbass and I probably go back two or three years. I expect you to side with him because he says what you want to hear. I never spent even one second trying to change FROM being straight.
You've admitted that you spent years trying to change TO straight. To me, you are a credible source that homosexuality isn't normal.
To me YOU are a credilbe source that a supposably STR8 person is NOT normal posting to gay people day in, day out year after year, about your same ole bs!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4130 Nov 23, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr wondering:
>...The GayPA is not credible...<
Oh really???? The APA most certainly IS credible. It's far better than whirledNUTSdaily, patty robber$on, the "afa" the "frc" or the laughable "cwa".
No it isn't. MassResistence is more credible.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4131 Nov 23, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>To me YOU are a credilbe source that a supposably STR8 person is NOT normal posting to gay people day in, day out year after year, about your same ole bs!
Who are you to judge what is normal? That's funny.
Orangelion

Abergele, UK

#4132 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazi fascist just dont FREEDOM AND EQUALITY DO YOU????????
I am glad your kind is dying off. Most people under the age of 30 support same sex people. When you stoneage morons die off all people will have freedom and equality.
Do you know why? Most people under the age of 30 aren't wise enough to see the damage of same sex marriage, when their older, they will see that its damaging.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4133 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why? Most people under the age of 30 aren't wise enough to see the damage of same sex marriage, when their older, they will see that its damaging.
LOL...No not true at all. Once educated and taught how to act right in civil society they will never become a evil nazi fascist like you.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4134 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to judge what is normal? That's funny.
No judging needed. YOU claimed you were in some post back ROTFL. That is funny!
Orangelion

Abergele, UK

#4135 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You bow down to a made up god not me...I AM FREE.....Your a slave
No, you have bipolar disorder, and you have decided to bow down to your own emotions. If you indulge in too much hype you will only make yourself feel worse.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#4136 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have bipolar disorder, and you have decided to bow down to your own emotions. If you indulge in too much hype you will only make yourself feel worse.
I am perfectly normal. Now go bow down to your nazi god and spew his hate and violence all over.
Orangelion

Abergele, UK

#4137 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am perfectly normal. Now go bow down to your nazi god and spew his hate and violence all over.
In manic mode you feel completely happy and excited, but what about when you reach depression mode? Not always a happy man are you?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#4138 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In manic mode you feel completely happy and excited, but what about when you reach depression mode? Not always a happy man are you?
I dont get depressed. A soldier fighting for the side of good and light never tires and never feels bad for destroying the enemy.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4139 Nov 23, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
YOU claimed you were in some post back ROTFL. That is funny!
?
Orangelion

Abergele, UK

#4140 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont get depressed. A soldier fighting for the side of good and light never tires and never feels bad for destroying the enemy.
I see, maybe you just built up anger through destroying the enemy, and got used to expressing anger. I don't find anything wrong with that though, as there are places where anger belongs, and it should always be towards proper evil people.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#4141 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, maybe you just built up anger through destroying the enemy, and got used to expressing anger. I don't find anything wrong with that though, as there are places where anger belongs, and it should always be towards proper evil people.
Yes evil people like you should be in prison or dead. Rape is evil teher you demonic freak.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4145 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense tells me that homosexuality isn't normal. You rely on us to keep mankind in existence. If we relied on you mankind would have ended centuries ago.
And again, Wonderbread, normal doesnt matter.
It's not normal to like black licorice or brussel sprouts. It's not normal to have red hair.
Normality is not the issue, if you have a problem with people having different opinions and characteristics than you, then you just have a problem with the human race. That makes you abnormal.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4146 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Very simple. Against the law = illegal.
Stop being such a Kohlberg 4 !!!
John from Texas

Austin, TX

#4150 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is proper evil anything like legitimate rape?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4151 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
One could make that argument, you haven't.

Can you offer specific examples of things you find to be "damaging" in allowing marriage equality? Oh, and please, be specific.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4152 Nov 24, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
One could make that argument, you haven't.
Can you offer specific examples of things you find to be "damaging" in allowing marriage equality? Oh, and please, be specific.
He seems to also forget that other states and countries have had marriage equality for around 8 years so far. Me he pray tell where all the negative effects are?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4153 Nov 24, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Are you including the ones that put gerbils up their butt?
Oh puh-leez. That never happened, you idiot.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4154 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And what will they see.... piles of non-existent data?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 53 min El oh El 940
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr VN Vet 12,320
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 4 hr Sterkfomtein Swar... 57
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Tue swedenforever 9
On third endorsement, Cain backs Romney (May '12) Mon Bee Eff Dee 24
Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) Mon Bee Eff Dee 266
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) Mon Swedenforever 827

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE