Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments
3,761 - 3,780 of 5,438 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4109 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Here's a song you'll never hear Sheeple's daughter sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oF6W0bL4w78XX
The reality is that once again you resort to children's games when you lack the intelligence to craft an adult argument.

Do you really think posts like the one I am currently responding to make you look intelligent, adult, or even moderately competent? Here's a hint, they make you look childlike.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4110 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy one, straight people are normal.
Easy one, gay people are normal.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4111 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
I've never seen anyone like Wondering, who was so eager to air their ignorance and bigotry in public for all to see.

What makes this all the more amusing is that they suffer from the delusion that they are making a logical and intelligent argument. When in reality they are doing little more than repeat their bigoted opinion ad nauseum.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4112 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980).
Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...
Despite the general consensus of major medical, health, and mental health professions that both heterosexuality and homosexuality are normal expressions of human sexuality,... http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/just-the... #
The GayPA is not credible. Show me something from the long list of organizations that you people love to claim say that homosexuality is normal.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4113 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to other gay people.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4114 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality"
Hmmm...and I've seen reports that claim gays are 5 times more likely to commit suicide. They are 3 times more likely to abuse illicit drugs. Are these not symptoms of the psychologically disturbed?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4115 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know this, so I'll forgive you.
Justice Dumbass has been given all kinds of replys but he pretends he never got them. instead, he just repeats the same worn out questions. His definition of 'credible' is anyone or anything that agrees with him. He is a waste of time and effort. I will say this, he was amusing. He's just got the same old tired routine now so he's become boring.
Actually, I've been here the whole time and you might not know this, but you've not once provided a credible and professional source, let alone any source.

Your claims are just your opinion, you've yet to validate them, and you know you can't.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4116 Nov 23, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've been here the whole time and you might not know this, but you've not once provided a credible and professional source, let alone any source.
Your claims are just your opinion, you've yet to validate them, and you know you can't.
Sorry, you haven't been here the whole time. Justice Dumbass and I probably go back two or three years. I expect you to side with him because he says what you want to hear. I never spent even one second trying to change FROM being straight.
You've admitted that you spent years trying to change TO straight. To me, you are a credible source that homosexuality isn't normal.

Montreal

#4117 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...and I've seen reports that claim gays are 5 times more likely to commit suicide. They are 3 times more likely to abuse illicit drugs. Are these not symptoms of the psychologically disturbed?
We've already gone over this, Wonderbread.
That's because of bullying, not because they are gay.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4118 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Wondering, how do you propose that these statistics (which you often refer to, but never offer to substantiate with fact) relate to the topic at hand?

Do you mean to imply that people who are more likely to commit suicide or "absue illicit drugs" are entitled to less than equal protection of the laws? You would be wrong, but then again, you almsot always are wrong.

Feel free to substantiate your statistics, I don't think you can. Similarly, feel free to make an on topic argument. Here again, I don't think you can.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4119 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The GayPA is not credible. Show me something from the long list of organizations that you people love to claim say that homosexuality is normal.
Sorry, cupcake. Your rejection of the APA's credibilty is about as valuable as a fart in a tornado. You have no authority or education to make a judgement on their credibility.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4120 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where it has been determined that homosexuality is the CAUSE. You can't because it's not there.

Why am I arguing with you about science? You're a lunatic and you think just because you don't like the scientific results, that you can just ignore it. You are delusional.

Montreal

#4121 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you haven't been here the whole time. Justice Dumbass and I probably go back two or three years. I expect you to side with him because he says what you want to hear. I never spent even one second trying to change FROM being straight.
You've admitted that you spent years trying to change TO straight. To me, you are a credible source that homosexuality isn't normal.
When hateful people like you told me I was wrong and less than human for who I am, I tried to change that. When you tell someone they are nothing, they usually don't walk away all fine and dandy.

You really aren't the example of an educated man, you can't even get common sense right.

By the way, you've still not yet provided a single credible source.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4122 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> Show me where it has been determined that homosexuality is the CAUSE. You can't because it's not there.
Use logic and try to explain it then.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4123 Nov 23, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
When hateful people like you told me I was wrong and less than human for who I am, I tried to change that. When you tell someone they are nothing, they usually don't walk away all fine and dandy.
You really aren't the example of an educated man, you can't even get common sense right.
By the way, you've still not yet provided a single credible source.
I don't hate you. I'm not telling you that you should change. What I'm telling you is to stop trying to convince children that you're normal. Do you see straight people trying to convince elementary school kids that they're normal?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4124 Nov 23, 2012
Lacez wrote:
Common sense tells me that homosexuality isn't normal. You rely on us to keep mankind in existence. If we relied on you mankind would have ended centuries ago.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4125 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you. I'm not telling you that you should change. What I'm telling you is to stop trying to convince children that you're normal. Do you see straight people trying to convince elementary school kids that they're normal?
You nazi fascist just dont FREEDOM AND EQUALITY DO YOU????????

I am glad your kind is dying off. Most people under the age of 30 support same sex people. When you stoneage morons die off all people will have freedom and equality.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4126 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense tells me that homosexuality isn't normal. You rely on us to keep mankind in existence. If we relied on you mankind would have ended centuries ago.
Lucky we almost have you nazi fascist bred and educated out.
spud

United States

#4127 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you including the ones that put gerbils up their butt?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4128 Nov 23, 2012
fr wondering:

>...The GayPA is not credible...<

Oh really???? The APA most certainly IS credible. It's far better than whirledNUTSdaily, patty robber$on, the "afa" the "frc" or the laughable "cwa".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 54 min VN Vet 435
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr VN Vet 11,706
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 5 hr Swedenforever 17
Romney opens door, will it be Mitt vs Hillary C... 7 hr Tea Party Supporter 1
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 23 hr Swedenforever 7
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Fri Swedenforever 208
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... Fri called 32
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••