Mitt Romney, Republican Minorities, a...

Mitt Romney, Republican Minorities, are Hated By the Left

There are 80 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Mitt Romney, Republican Minorities, are Hated By the Left. In it, Free Republic reports that:

RUSH: Mitt Romney is everything about this country Obama despises. Everything. He's too normal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#50 Nov 27, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma
Lookie at all those red state, teabooger-taliban, government leeches. Less government my ass.

hahahahahahahahaha
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#51 Nov 27, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma
and with the exception of NM all of them were right
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#52 Nov 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
if those blacks had wanted a job they would have voted for Romney and not the welfare queen princess obammy.
You are ignorant about KY and it's voters. We made the right call and are being proved right daily. You fools voted for welfare princess obammy and he is leading to your destruction and enslavement.
I didn't see obammy in the military. That's right they didn't take openly gay people when he was of age.
With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#54 Nov 27, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma
and those nine states were right.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#55 Nov 27, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma
actually the majority of states also went red.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#56 Nov 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the majority of states also went red.
The states without national power or influence?

hahahahahahahahahaha
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#57 Nov 27, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>The states without national power or influence?

hahahahahahahahahaha
true. The states that stood for America and getting back to work. The states that stood for the traditions and for jobs were out voted by illegals, socialist, and welfare bums.
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#58 Nov 27, 2012


Rush Limbergercheese is a fat lying con man.
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#59 Nov 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
true. The states that stood for America and getting back to work. The states that stood for the traditions and for jobs were out voted by illegals, socialist, and welfare bums.


Rush Limbergercheese is a fat lying con man.

GO

F

U

C

K

YOURSELF.

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma

Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#60 Nov 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the majority of states also went red.
Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#63 Nov 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
if those blacks had wanted a job they would have voted for Romney and not the welfare queen princess obammy.
Sorry, McGruff. Gov. Romney's track record is one of shipping good, family-wage jobs OUT of the country or otherwise shutting them down to save costs for investors. Poor Black folks lining up for french-frying jobs at McDonalds or opportunities to wash dishes at Denny's, never needed "help" from Romney. Those jobs are there regardless of what he would do.
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant about KY and it's voters. We made the right call and are being proved right daily....
McGruff, it's only the few *wealthy* Kentuckians who made the right call. I have no problem with millionaire horse breeders with "Romney" stickers plastered all over their shiny new 2013 Suburbans. Heck, they are voting their own interests; can't blame 'em for not wanting to pay more taxes.

Now when the maids, stablehands and hired help who drive beat-up 1982 Chevettes and are missing several teeth, but are ALSO voting Romney, well....then we do seem to have a serious stupidity problem going on in them thar hills.

LOL - those confused souls are using welfare benefits from the government to feed themselves and don't even realize that Gov. Romney was talking about THEM when he disparaged the 47% who allegedly pay no taxes.

What a bunch of deluded fruitcakes!
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#64 Nov 28, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, McGruff. Gov. Romney's track record is one of shipping good, family-wage jobs OUT of the country or otherwise shutting them down to save costs for investors. Poor Black folks lining up for french-frying jobs at McDonalds or opportunities to wash dishes at Denny's, never needed "help" from Romney. Those jobs are there regardless of what he would do.

McGruff wrote, "<quoted text>You are ignorant about KY and it's voters. We made the right call and are being proved right daily...."

McGruff, it's only the few *wealthy* Kentuckians who made the right call. I have no problem with millionaire horse breeders with "Romney" stickers plastered all over their shiny new 2013 Suburbans. Heck, they are voting their own interests; can't blame 'em for not wanting to pay more taxes.

Now when the maids, stablehands and hired help who drive beat-up 1982 Chevettes and are missing several teeth, but are ALSO voting Romney, well....then we do seem to have a serious stupidity problem going on in them thar hills.

LOL - those confused souls are using welfare benefits from the government to feed themselves and don't even realize that Gov. Romney was talking about THEM when he disparaged the 47% who allegedly pay no taxes.

What a bunch of deluded fruitcakes!
sorry but that is a lie about Romney. That is the liar obammys version. You fell for it. You are not too smart. By the way. Fewer blacks have jobs under obammy. 47% of black youths have no jobs. 15% of all blacks have no jobs. And the ones who are working are earning less.$4000 less per family. That is obammys proven record. Not some made up lie for the campaign.

You shouldn't have a problem with anyone with a Romney sticker. It's called freedom and because KY doesn't want your socialism isnt really your business. You have been watching to much tv and are truly ignorant about the people of KY.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#65 Nov 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but that is a lie about Romney. That is the liar obammys version. You fell for it. You are not too smart. By the way. Fewer blacks have jobs under obammy. 47% of black youths have no jobs. 15% of all blacks have no jobs. And the ones who are working are earning less.$4000 less per family. That is obammys proven record. Not some made up lie for the campaign.
You shouldn't have a problem with anyone with a Romney sticker. It's called freedom and because KY doesn't want your socialism isnt really your business. You have been watching to much tv and are truly ignorant about the people of KY.
It is amazing how the left has believed such lies. They lost to and don't even know it.

" Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion."
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#66 Nov 28, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing how the left has believed such lies. They lost to and don't even know it.

" Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion."
so true. We all lost. The layoffs have started. At least one million jobs will be lost and many more will have their hours slashed. It is all their own fault.

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#67 Nov 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but that is a lie about Romney.....
Why would you call that a lie, my good man? Was there something untrue about it?
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#68 Nov 28, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you call that a lie, my good man? Was there something untrue about it?
yes all of it. Obammy made up lies about Mitt. He saved companies and the ones that were not worth saving or too far gone were closed. He saved jobs. Obammy lied.

But let's assume that everything obammy said was true. So what? So he is a good business man and knows how to make money. Is that a bad thing? What does obammy know how to do? Nothing. So mitt knows how business works. Wouldn't that mean he may know how to help business expand and create jobs? Does obammy know how to do this? No he don't have a clue. Obammy isn't in anyway shape or form as good a man as Mitt is and obammy isn't even closed to being as qualified to lead anything. I would hire obammy to manage a hot dog stand unless I wanted to lose money.
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#69 Nov 28, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how the left has believed such lies. They lost to and don't even know it.
" Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion."
YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED. Stop being a little whiny

B

I

T

C

H

and GET THE

F

U

C

K

over it.

I'll go over this one more time for people like ME who still don't get it.

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma


Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776



The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"
So out of the fifteen states with the highest percentages of college graduates, twelve voted for Obama. And as for the nonsense some have proposed about liberalism being "cyclical", republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote in every presidential race since 1964.
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#71 Nov 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yes all of it. Obammy made up lies about Mitt. He saved companies and the ones that were not worth saving or too far gone were closed. He saved jobs. Obammy lied.
But let's assume that everything obammy said was true. So what? So he is a good business man and knows how to make money. Is that a bad thing? What does obammy know how to do? Nothing. So mitt knows how business works. Wouldn't that mean he may know how to help business expand and create jobs? Does obammy know how to do this? No he don't have a clue. Obammy isn't in anyway shape or form as good a man as Mitt is and obammy isn't even closed to being as qualified to lead anything. I would hire obammy to manage a hot dog stand unless I wanted to lose money.
GO

F

U

C

K

YOURSELF.

I'll go over this one more time for people who still don't get it.

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma


Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776



The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"
So out of the fifteen states with the highest percentages of college graduates, twelve voted for Obama. And as for the nonsense some have proposed about liberalism being "cyclical", republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote in every presidential race since 1964.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#73 Nov 28, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>GO

F

U

C

K

YOURSELF.

I'll go over this one more time for people who still don't get it.

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest (HIGHEST WELFARE) states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma


Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776



The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"
So out of the fifteen states with the highest percentages of college graduates, twelve voted for Obama. And as for the nonsense some have proposed about liberalism being "cyclical", republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote in every presidential race since 1964.
those blue states also have the most high school drop outs. In fact NY City alone has more high school drop outs than all of the state of KY does. They have more baby daddies and mommies, and more crime. Just facts nitwit
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#74 Nov 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
those blue states also have the most high school drop outs. In fact NY City alone has more high school drop outs than all of the state of KY does. They have more baby daddies and mommies, and more crime. Just facts nitwit
The dumber the state the more likely they are a red state. On the other hand, Obama won Florida which has only 23% college graduates.
"According to a state-by-state breakdown by the Census Bureau, here are the top 15 states with the best college completion rates as of 2010. All of them have at least 43 percent of its young residents holding a college degree, but only two states have over 50 percent. D.C., which was included in the study, beat out all of the states with an impressive 68.8 percent.
Blue - Massachusetts 54.3% of the population
Red - North Dakota 50.8% of the population
Blue - Minnesota 49.8% of the population
Blue - New York 49.6% of the population 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Jersey 47.2% of the population
Blue - New Hampshire 46.0% of the population
Blue - Connecticut 45.9% of the population
Blue - Iowa 45.5% of the population
Blue - Maryland 45.5% of the population
Blue- llinois 45.3% of the population
Blue - Virginia 44.6% of the population
Blue - Vermont 44.5% of the population
Red - Nebraska 44.2% of the population
Blue - Pennsylvania 43.9% of the population"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 min Jim 254
News Trump-Clinton debate gets record ratings 6 hr The Devils Advocate 24
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 7 hr spocko 305
News Pence: Trump will "speak the truth" during debate 9 hr Mite Be 29
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 11 hr DP Cassie 173
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 15 hr BabyDoll 769
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 17 hr barefoot2626 1,990
More from around the web