Romney adviser calls GOP attacks on f...

Romney adviser calls GOP attacks on former nominee 'stunning'

There are 56 comments on the The Hill story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Romney adviser calls GOP attacks on former nominee 'stunning'. In it, The Hill reports that:

Dan Senor, a top adviser to the Mitt Romney campaign, said it was "stunning" how quickly the Republican establishment turned on the GOP challenger in the wake of his election loss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Therealnews com

New York, NY

#43 Nov 22, 2012
soylentgreenistwinkies wrote:
Therealnews com
Bay Shore, NY
The 401(k) generation is beginning to retire, and it isn't a pretty sight.
The retirement savings plans that many baby boomers thought would see them through old age are falling short in many cases..........IF YOU DO A LITTLE RESEARCH, you can easily find out why it runs short in many cases.....to sum it all up,its more about a giant pot to control , OR THE LAST ACT OF A BABY BOOMER.. just like soc, security .. fees,taxes,wstreet jobs, misleading inflation rates,and control. not to mention health care costs.....AND WELL well OVER 16% of the bottom rung,arent even allowed to have them. a society of equals ,?
Listen up froggie.

You seem to be blaming the innocent American victims instead of the real culprits.

=======

Twenty-five people at the heart of the meltdown
26 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bwrl8l
The worst economic turmoil since the Great Depression is not a natural phenomenon but a man-made disaster in which we all played a part. In the second part of a week-long series looking behind the slump, Guardian City editor Julia Finch picks out the individuals who have led us into the current crisis
1. Alan Greenspan, chairman of US Federal Reserve 1987- 2006 2. Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England 3. Bill Clinton, former US president 4. Gordon Brown, prime minister 5. George W Bush, former US president 6. Senator Phil Gramm 7. Abby Cohen, Goldman Sachs chief US strategist 8. Kathleen Corbet, former CEO, Standard & Poor's 9. Hank" Greenberg, AIG insurance group 10. Andy Hornby, former HBOS boss
11. Sir Fred Goodwin, former RBS boss 12. Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss
13. Adam Applegarth, former Northern Rock boss 14. Dick Fuld, Lehman Brothers chief executive 15. Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin 16. Lewis Ranieri 17. Joseph Cassano, AIG Financial Products 18. Chuck Prince, former Citi boss 19. Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide Financial 20. Stan O'Neal, former boss of Merrill Lynch
21. Jimmy Cayne, former Bear Stearns boss 22. Christopher Dodd, chairman, Senate banking committee 23. Geir Haarde, Icelandic prime minister 24. The American public
25. John Tiner, FSA chief executive, 2003-07 26. Andrew Lahde 27. John Paulson, hedge fund boss 28. Professor Nouriel Roubini 29. Warren Buffett, billionaire investor 30. George Soros, speculator 31. Stephen Eismann, hedge fund manager 32. Meredith Whitney, Oppenheimer Securities
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...

The bankruptcy barons
27 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bb9fax
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...
soylentgreenistw inkies

United States

#44 Nov 22, 2012
YOUR RIGHT,you have done the research.its been a government ,financial market consortium ....do a little research was not meant for you ,it was meant to show others .i was just pointing out that 16 %++++ dont seem to part of anything involving saving for retirement.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45 Nov 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Elections have their Karma......
Top Five Tax Increases Tax Increases as % of Income
#1 New Jersey $6,933 6.82%
#2 Maryland $7,194 6.74%
#3 Connecticut $6,653 6.62%
#4 Massachusetts $6,632 6.53%
#5 New Hampshire $5,660 5.81%
Each state won by President Obama....Now, be good...go eat your turkey, and quit trying to scare folks....just a little of you, go's a long, long way....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#46 Nov 22, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Each state won by President Obama....Now, be good...go eat your turkey, and quit trying to scare folks....just a little of you, go's a long, long way....
REPORT: Cambodia's first lady dissed Obama with 'sampeah' usually reserved for servants...

WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...

Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community...

OWN IT: Top 5 States to be Hit Hardest by 2013 Tax Increases -- Supported Obama!

Debt expands to $16,253,547,000,000...
soylentgreenistw inkies

United States

#47 Nov 22, 2012
oWN IT: Top 5 States to be Hit Hardest by 2013 Tax Increases -- Supported Obama!

Debt expands to $16,253,547,000,000...,
I HAVE BEEN HEARING stories OF HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS going up in 2013. mine did also .and the tax,fee, spiral begins..your bonus check is in the mail

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#48 Nov 22, 2012
Gary wrote:
The whole GOP screwed up royally and now wants
a scapegoat for its whupping at the hands of
Obama and the Democrats.
But what the hey! Romney still has his millions
of dollars in off-shore bank accounts and will
be able to go one avoiding his share of taxes.
Its just to funny,this new tea party owned puke party.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#49 Nov 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>REPORT: Cambodia's first lady dissed Obama with 'sampeah' usually reserved for servants...
WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...
Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community...
OWN IT: Top 5 States to be Hit Hardest by 2013 Tax Increases -- Supported Obama!
Debt expands to $16,253,547,000,000...
You can talk Benghazi or Vera Baker until you are blue in the testicles, but America won't care about that crap until you produce a semen-stained dress. Move on, loser.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#50 Nov 23, 2012
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>Its just to funny,this new tea party owned puke party.
Too bad we can't just pop you like a zit.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#51 Nov 23, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You can talk Benghazi or Vera Baker until you are blue in the testicles, but America won't care about that crap until you produce a semen-stained dress. Move on, loser.

Turkey pardoned by Obama euthanized... Yep, just like Chris Stevens and three others.

WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...I will be the most transparent President..........yes, we can see right through your agenda.

Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community... Sure, just like no one in the White House read the original classified reports........wink wink.

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#52 Nov 23, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad we can't just pop you like a zit.
Dont waste your time on me when Ann needs a facelift. Pop ypur own zits

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#53 Nov 23, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey pardoned by Obama euthanized... Yep, just like Chris Stevens and three others.
WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...I will be the most transparent President..........yes, we can see right through your agenda.
Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community... Sure, just like no one in the White House read the original classified reports........wink wink.
Release this release that.You people still wont be satisfied

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54 Nov 24, 2012
...Susan Rice will be an excellent Secretary of State....Then Hillary can run and win the Presidency, in 2016....See there, it all works out, in the end....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#55 Nov 24, 2012
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>Release this release that.You people still wont be satisfied
Obama considers corporate funding for 2013 inauguration

President Barack Obama's fundraising advisers have urged the White House to accept corporate donations for his January 2013 inaugural celebration rather than rely exclusively on weary donors who underwrote his $1 billion re-election effort.

OH NO, NOT THOSE EVIL CORPORATE DOLLARS WE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT FROM THE LEFT. More candy for the candynanny.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#56 Nov 24, 2012
America Once Beautiful wrote:
Good news today is that Chicago crook Congressman Jesse Jackass Jr. is resigning. Better news would be if fellow Chicagoan and mega-liar B. Hussein Obama will follow his lead.
Yo' pissface, your p.o.s candidate lost to the Black president with the middle name HUSSEIN. Americans with with brains did not want to put that mega-lying p.o.s Romney, Mrs. Ham Romney, and their brats in the White House. Only pea brains like your monkey azz would be stupid enough to vote for a man that does not care about your poor White trash dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#57 Nov 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama considers corporate funding for 2013 inauguration
President Barack Obama's fundraising advisers have urged the White House to accept corporate donations for his January 2013 inaugural celebration rather than rely exclusively on weary donors who underwrote his $1 billion re-election effort.
OH NO, NOT THOSE EVIL CORPORATE DOLLARS WE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT FROM THE LEFT. More candy for the candynanny.
Yo' Le Pissface, what the hell is it to your losing monkey azz? You stupid COONservatives keep looking for excuses as to why your p.o.s Romney could not defeat the Black president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#58 Nov 24, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Susan Rice will be an excellent Secretary of State....Then Hillary can run and win the Presidency, in 2016....See there, it all works out, in the end....
That is a great plan and there is not a thing those stupid racist lay down with the Teabigots and get fleas Republiklans can do about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 3,632
News Romney hailing US-Polish ties in visit to Warsaw (Jul '12) Wed Tm Cln 22
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Apr 25 Human 190
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Apr 25 Jake Steed 284
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Apr 24 Trumpenstien Poli... 72
News Wife-Abandonment: a Gop Nominee Tradition (Dec '11) Apr 22 Slick Wiener Oreilly 6
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Trail of Indian T... 41
More from around the web