Romney slams Obama on proposed milita...

Romney slams Obama on proposed military cuts

There are 38 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Romney slams Obama on proposed military cuts. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sep. 27, 2012 - Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney campaigned in Springfield, Virginia on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NOMOREOBAMA

Rochester, MN

#21 Sep 27, 2012
The 47% Speaks: She's Voting for Obama Because He Gave Her a Free Phone
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/09/27/...
harvey

Columbus, OH

#23 Sep 28, 2012
Joan - Leicester MA wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will Protect our Country with a stronger Military
2016 & an oz of courage should be seen.Obama had a failed policy. We are in alot of debt. We need a new leadership. High gas, high taxes, bigger government. Medicare will Collapse from Obamacare. The administration is not telling the truth within 24 hours they knew it was a terror attack not from a video.This should be in the news. Obama went on the view telling them it was from a video and he new the truth. Everyone should watch fox news. Sean Hannity and Bred Baer.
Everything is taking out of context for Romney. News Media is just for Obama, a bunch of liberals who want to re elect Obama again. If Obama is elected there will be no more freedom in the United States, what we stand for. I wished the News media would stop being bias and tell the truth.
I wish people like you had a brain, or failing that, would be kept out of the voting booths. You're clearly deranged, a simple-minded puppet for the far Right.

Get help.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#24 Sep 28, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so now you say congress? such a harvey the hypo... You are to funny and dumb for your own good. What a clueless wet behind the ears harvey they hypo is. Blame bush and not the dem congress blame teh republican house but not Obama.. Such a loser!
Not obamas fault not the senates fault its jut the GOp's fault lol what a brain washed pear shapped loser you are harvey the hypo.
Perhaps i should count harveys instead of sheep the next time i cant sleep they are the same. Now run along lamb chop your sheppard Obama wants you to bend over and take it deep just how you like it..
If you counted your IQ points, you could stop at about 35, I'd say. Of course, that'd still put your silly ass to sleep, so that'd be OK......LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#25 Sep 28, 2012
NOMOREOBAMA wrote:
OBAMA SLASHES OUR MILITARY, BUT GIVES FREE PHONES TO LIBERALS AND BLACKS
Absolutely Free Home Phone Service For People Get Food Stamps
“Everybody in Cleveland, low minorities, got Obama phone. Keep Obama in president, you know. He gave us a phone, he gonna do more.”
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/27/another-e...
free cell
phones and free monthly talk time to millions, costing us taxpayers billions.
get free stuff if Obama won the election — the poster child being the ‘he’ll put gas in my car, he’ll pay my mortgage’ lady.
Race-baiting, offtopic, irrelevant, stupid. A reTHUGlican post for sure. Why do all of you sound the same, and like complete idiots and sheep led around by Limpballs and Bleccch?

IF someone's voting for Obama because they "got a phone," at least that makes sense. Middle-class reTHUGlicans fighting for a job or to keep their homes are voting for Romney, who's robbing them blind, sending their jobs overseas, and making himself richer without giving them a THING. How frigging DUMB is THAT?

LOL
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#26 Sep 28, 2012
harvey wrote:
New heights of dishonesty, disingenuousness, and hypocrisy by the chief wingnut of the Wingnut Party.
Of course, any "Defense" cuts would be the result of sequestration, agreed to by Dems and reTHUGs alike and touted by reTHUGgie leadership as 'a deal we're 85%(or some such) satisfied with' when they passed it.
Now, somehow, it's "Obama's fault."
This is your reTHUGlican Party. All lies, all the time.
you are the leader harvey the hypo! couldnt be a bigger hypocrite in the world! really you calling anyone else a hypocrite lol Thats like charles manson calling someone else crazy!
You hide like a lil girl puss. Go cower under the rock you crawled out of douchenozzle.

Cant wait to see you crying on here when Obama is tossed aside like the worthless trash he is!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#27 Sep 28, 2012
GOP says it is Obama's fault that caused them to lie to the American people.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#28 Sep 28, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>you are the leader harvey the hypo! couldnt be a bigger hypocrite in the world! really you calling anyone else a hypocrite lol Thats like charles manson calling someone else crazy!
You hide like a lil girl puss. Go cower under the rock you crawled out of douchenozzle.
Cant wait to see you crying on here when Obama is tossed aside like the worthless trash he is!
I'd have to wait a long time indeed for you to refute anything I said, or even post a fact or something reasonable or intelligent in the way of a rebuttal.

Wouldn't I?:)
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#30 Sep 28, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to wait a long time indeed for you to refute anything I said, or even post a fact or something reasonable or intelligent in the way of a rebuttal.
Wouldn't I?:)
i did several times you lost any proper response because you are a tool. You threaten me and make stupid comments but when i tell you lets meet up im going to Pittsburgh you run and hide like any 30 year old still living in there mama's basement. You are the biggest hypocrite EVER! You do not deserve a proper response anymore. douchenozzle.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#31 Oct 1, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>i did several times you lost any proper response because you are a tool. You threaten me and make stupid comments but when i tell you lets meet up im going to Pittsburgh you run and hide like any 30 year old still living in there mama's basement. You are the biggest hypocrite EVER! You do not deserve a proper response anymore. douchenozzle.
LOL!'I DID but you LOST it!' has to be the stupidest response I've ever seen here. You've never made a proper response to ANY of my posts, and why? Because you're a troll and an asshat.

I don't want to meet you, to know you, to get a motel room with you, or anything. I want you to STFU and stop making an ass of yourself.

Or don't, that would also be funny....:)
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#32 Oct 1, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!'I DID but you LOST it!' has to be the stupidest response I've ever seen here. You've never made a proper response to ANY of my posts, and why? Because you're a troll and an asshat.
I don't want to meet you, to know you, to get a motel room with you, or anything. I want you to STFU and stop making an ass of yourself.
Or don't, that would also be funny....:)
ewww sorry man i dont like dudes. You are just tough guy behind a computer but in real life you are a coward. See you can do and say whatever you want to on here but you dont have the balls to say it to someones face that is the point toolbag. Get a life, harvey the hypo
harvey

Columbus, OH

#33 Oct 1, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>ewww sorry man i dont like dudes. You are just tough guy behind a computer but in real life you are a coward. See you can do and say whatever you want to on here but you dont have the balls to say it to someones face that is the point toolbag. Get a life, harvey the hypo
Funny stuff, Internet Tough Guy. If you ARE a guy? Not sure. For some reason you keep trying to provoke me into "meeting" you, but claim you "don't like dudes." I suspect you're in denial, although if you're looking for company, you've got the wrong guy.

Try a gay bar, or maybe a dating service. They could probably help you out.:)
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#34 Oct 1, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff, Internet Tough Guy. If you ARE a guy? Not sure. For some reason you keep trying to provoke me into "meeting" you, but claim you "don't like dudes." I suspect you're in denial, although if you're looking for company, you've got the wrong guy.
Try a gay bar, or maybe a dating service. They could probably help you out.:)
i know you dems are all cowards its fine nothing i didnt already know reason must dems never join the military and you would of never made the cut. No worries maybe when we vote Obama out you can make enough money to move out of your moms basement. Im a tough guy in real life I dont get my jollies on a forum like you do. The only you can win is on a forum and the only sex you can get is cyber.. What a sad pathetic life you live. Harvey the hypo i feel bad for you
harvey

Columbus, OH

#35 Oct 1, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>i know you dems are all cowards its fine nothing i didnt already know reason must dems never join the military and you would of never made the cut. No worries maybe when we vote Obama out you can make enough money to move out of your moms basement. Im a tough guy in real life I dont get my jollies on a forum like you do. The only you can win is on a forum and the only sex you can get is cyber.. What a sad pathetic life you live. Harvey the hypo i feel bad for you
So you're butch in real life? Whoo, probably a leather boy, aren't you? Lot of rough trade there in Allentown? I'll bet there is, some real industrial-strength faggots. Well, whatever floats your boat, tough guy!

Yeah, you don't have to "get your jollies on a forum" - that's why you're here trying to pick up guys all the time, huh?

LOL....yep, that's pathetic all right...:)
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#36 Oct 1, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're butch in real life? Whoo, probably a leather boy, aren't you? Lot of rough trade there in Allentown? I'll bet there is, some real industrial-strength faggots. Well, whatever floats your boat, tough guy!
Yeah, you don't have to "get your jollies on a forum" - that's why you're here trying to pick up guys all the time, huh?
LOL....yep, that's pathetic all right...:)
stop wishing a stud like myself would ever want a douche as yourself.. Whats with all the gay talk didnt you "evolve" like your god obama? Oh i see just another way you are a hypocrite. Thanks for proving my point yet again. keep up the good work butt plug!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#38 Oct 2, 2012
KeepinGmahBigmouthOpen wrote:
I can't stop wishing a stud like yourself would want a douche such as myself.. With all the gay talk you can see I'm "evolving" can't'cha? Just another way I'm a hypocrite.... I guess I disproved my own point yet again. Anyway, I'll keep up the good work with my butt plug!
You do that. Just don't tell me about it....:)
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#39 Oct 2, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You do that. Just don't tell me about it....:)
see harvey the hypo you fall for it all the time ROFL.... keep up the good work you racist pig!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#40 Oct 2, 2012
KeepinGmahBigmouthOpen wrote:
You see, harvey, I inject myself with the hypo full of Rightie talking points, I fall for them all the time ROFL....Give me a little kiss and encourage me to keep up my good work as a racist pig!
I would never encourage such loathesome behavior. Get lost, freak.
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#41 Oct 2, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never encourage such loathesome behavior. Get lost, freak.
i think you are still stuck on stupid.. Harvey the hypo strikes again the biggest hypocrite in Ohio by far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... 8 hr Synque 8
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 8 hr barefoot2626 3,704
News GOP at war with itself 9 hr barefoot2626 1,562
News PICTURES: Triumphant homecoming for Glaswegian ... (Nov '12) Fri Tudorian Loyalist 11
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Jul 28 Lawrence Wolf 81
News Church: Pastor Rick Warren's son commits suicide (Apr '13) Jul 28 Mork 17
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Jul 26 swedenforever 26
More from around the web