Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined...

Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

There are 804 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#400 Nov 11, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I just did what you always do. Take a partial quote, out of context, and unreasonably belittle it. How does it feel? You'll get more of that if you continue your BS. I got to you sissy boy. It was easy too.
barebigot2626 is notorious for altering quoted text in replies which you are right to point that out too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#401 Nov 12, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I just did what you always do. Take a partial quote, out of context, and unreasonably belittle it. How does it feel? You'll get more of that if you continue your BS. I got to you sissy boy. It was easy too.
I got him to turn and run like Jax. LOL

Since: Feb 11

Corvallis, OR

#402 Nov 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
barebigot2626 is notorious for altering quoted text in replies
AnalButter is notorious for posting things that she can't prove because they are absolute lies.

And Barefoot2626 doesn't alter quoted text, A/B.

Corvallis, OR

#403 Nov 12, 2013
spud wrote:
I really don't care if the statement was true or not.
Exactly.

That is why we call you a m/f c/s liar.

Maybe you can help AnalButter find those Lincoln letters that no one else seems to have access to?

Location hidden

#404 Nov 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AnalButter is notorious for posting things that she can't prove because they are absolute lies.
And Barefoot2626 doesn't alter quoted text, A/B.
it is you that can't prove nothing besides posted lying again which you are notorious for just like this post I am replying to and I bet your mother burnt Liberal Moron backwards on your forehead so when you look in the mirror you are always reminded of what you are.

Corvallis, OR

#405 Nov 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it is you that can't prove nothing
You keep forgetting YOU made the assertion, it is up to YOU to prove it.

Not for me to prove that something doesn't exist, e.g., Santa Claus.

And I don't have to make you say uncle, AnalButter.

Just to show everyone you are full of your boyfriend's DNA-coated [email protected]

Location hidden

#406 Nov 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting YOU made the assertion, it is up to YOU to prove it.
Not for me to prove that something doesn't exist, e.g., Santa Claus.
And I don't have to make you say uncle, AnalButter.
Just to show everyone you are full of your boyfriend's DNA-coated [email protected]
no, you keep forgetting that it is you that keeps making false assertions that are not true and it is you that has trouble with facts that state the truth just like that link I posted that the Letters do exist between Lincoln & Marx which is known by alot of people and that is what you can't swallow unless it is a fluid of some sort from your gay boyfriend then you will swallow it which you have proven that you are that type.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#407 Nov 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
That is why we call you a m/f c/s liar.
Maybe you can help AnalButter find those Lincoln letters that no one else seems to have access to?
Settle down dog or you're going to blow a cord. Now why don't you go and practice your pole dancing so you can make something of yourself. That advice is free because I'm the kind of guy who always tries to help others out.

Grants Pass, OR

#408 Nov 13, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down dog or you're going to blow a cord.
~stomp stomp stomp~

MOMMY! I say Barefoot is angry!

~stomp stomp stomp~

Angry I say!

~stomp stomp stomp~

ANGRY!

Grants Pass, OR

#409 Nov 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>no, you keep forgetting that it is you that keeps making false assertions
I can't help but notice you haven't found those Lincoln letters you promised, AnalButter....

wipey wipey

Location hidden

#410 Nov 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but notice you haven't found those Lincoln letters you promised, AnalButter....
wipey wipey
Button Stitcher everyone knows the link was provided that the letters do exist and we all here on Topix can't help but notice how you keep proving what an Idiot you are by repeating & spamming the same nonsense over and over daily which it should be removed by the Moderators since it is nothing but spam post anyways.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#411 Nov 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
MOMMY!
What happened. You got a load in your pants again. You're too old or mommy to be changing you. Do it yourself. Oops, I forgot. You're a Democrat. You all can't do anything for yourself.
too much

Roseville, MI

#412 Nov 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what did he lie about it?
Oh yes Santa Claus is real.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#413 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Button Stitcher everyone knows the link was provided that the letters do exist and we all here on Topix can't help but notice how you keep proving what an Idiot you are by repeating & spamming the same nonsense over and over daily which it should be removed by the Moderators since it is nothing but spam post anyways.
Perhap's you might show us...the Republican Healthcare Plan???......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#414 Nov 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Perhap's you might show us...the Republican Healthcare Plan???......
The common sense health care plan: Be good to you and let your senses dictate your thought processes.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#415 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The common sense health care plan: Be good to you and let your senses dictate your thought processes.
AKA...lets pay for health care in the most inefficient manner possible...via the ER rooms.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#416 Nov 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>AKA...lets pay for health care in the most inefficient manner possible...via the ER rooms.
Pay for it any way you want. Or don't.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#417 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Pay for it any way you want. Or don't.
another post from you that shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about on this subject...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#418 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The common sense health care plan: Be good to you and let your senses dictate your thought processes.
That is just damn sad....not willing to pitch in.....only happy criticizing and manufacturing more outrage.....the biggest outrage, is the current teaparty-dipped, GOP......

Corvallis, OR

#419 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Button Stitcher everyone knows the link was provided
Funny how that link to the Lincoln letters keeps falling off the page.

Watch this:

"Executive Mansion, Washington, November 21, 1864.

Mrs. Bixby, Boston, Massachusetts:

Dear Madam: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours very sincerely and respectfully,

Abraham Lincoln. "

Source: http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1864lincol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PICTURES: Triumphant homecoming for Glaswegian ... (Nov '12) 9 hr Tudorian Loyalist 11
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Thu Lawrence Wolf 81
News Church: Pastor Rick Warren's son commits suicide (Apr '13) Thu Mork 17
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Jul 27 swedenforever 3,703
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Jul 26 swedenforever 26
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... Jul 26 Captain Yesterday 64
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Jul 26 Bravo Uniform Mike 54
More from around the web