Romney Does Not Impress Local Democrats

Romney Does Not Impress Local Democrats

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Romney Does Not Impress Local Democrats. In it, Patch.com reports that:

It's not likely that Governor Mitt Romney was going to score many points with the crowd that filled Round Table Pizza in Claremont on Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

UnoIt

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Of course not have you seen these people? They look like the zombies Bob Hope was refering to as Democrats.They have no will of there own.
MrGrey

Ontario, CA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
UnoIt wrote:
Of course not have you seen these people? They look like the zombies Bob Hope was refering to as Democrats.They have no will of there own.
THEIR own... just saying, because I have will.
ahilbert

Baldwin Park, CA

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Republicans just come to shit on our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 18 min Earl 321
News Governor Kasich prepares to make his case for P... 2 hr Howard Hunt 1
News Let Puerto Rico Go Bankrupt? Maybe. 3 hr Politically Incor... 6
News Arizona Electors Question Barack Obama Birth Ce... (Feb '13) 21 hr WelbyMD 2
News To Latinos, Trump is bad politics, bad news Sun tod see the light 2
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sun ritedownthemiddle 252
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sun Go Blue Forever 43
More from around the web