Mitt Romney adviser: Planned Parenthood is a goner

Apr 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

Top Mitt Romney adviser Ed Gillespie was on FOX News Sunday yesterday. When asked if Romney really meant it when he said he'd get rid of Planned Parenthood , Gillepsie said of course, but "getting rid of Planned Parenthood" wasn't really "getting rid of it." Because "defunding" isn't the same as "not having funding." Really.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

With a little luck and American voter common sense, so will Mitt be a goner.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Obama assured Americans that "Obamacare" wouldn't fund death houses like Planned Parenthood, when the opposite is true. Obama has claimed that federal funds do not and would not be used to fund death houses like Planned Parenthood, when he knows that Planned Parenthood is already federally funded. Lying is the only attribute of Communists, that can be predicted.
bob smith

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Getting rid of planned parenthood is a great first step. A great second step is to take away the power of these idiotic, retarded atheist groups sueing left and right.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Republicans and their faux Christian yapping proves how valuable human life really is to them. They are against abortion, but they want to eliminate food stamps to feed those children after they are born to women who can't even feed themselves. They don't give a sh!t about babies, but keeping their pockets fat along with their cohorts and donors no matter who is starving.
Whocoudadaknowed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Republicans are an ignorant boil on the ass of society.
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

BY-BY MITT yoU just gave obama A SECOND TERM. WAY TO GO PINK BELLY.

“Really? Really?”

Since: Apr 08

G'View

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Bringmedinner wrote:
Obama assured Americans that "Obamacare" wouldn't fund death houses like Planned Parenthood, when the opposite is true. Obama has claimed that federal funds do not and would not be used to fund death houses like Planned Parenthood, when he knows that Planned Parenthood is already federally funded. Lying is the only attribute of Communists, that can be predicted.
"Death Houses"? Do you even know what you're talking about? 8% of what Planned Parenthood does involves actual termination of a pregnancy.
8%.
That means 92% is dedicated to every other aspect of a woman's (and a man's) reproductive health.

Drop the rhetoric, dear, your ignorance is showing.

“Really? Really?”

G'View

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

bob smith wrote:
Getting rid of planned parenthood is a great first step. A great second step is to take away the power of these idiotic, retarded atheist groups sueing left and right.
Has anyone ever told you you make sense? Because from what you've written here, it sure doesn't seem that way.

And your fellow inmates at the asylum don't count.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Hold please wrote:
<quoted text>
"Death Houses"? Do you even know what you're talking about? 8% of what Planned Parenthood does involves actual termination of a pregnancy.
8%.
That means 92% is dedicated to every other aspect of a woman's (and a man's) reproductive health.
Drop the rhetoric, dear, your ignorance is showing.
Got your facts wrong! Only 3% involve abortion.

Judging from its unexpected jump into the most-read list, this graph showing the breakdown of care provided by Planned Parenthood’s health centers is proving useful to people. So here it is again, lifted from April. Note the light blue slice, which suggests that cancer screenings account for approximately one-sixth of Planned Parenthood’s activities....As you can see in the chart atop this post, abortion services account for about 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s activities... Chart & more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...

“Really? Really?”

G'View

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your facts wrong! Only 3% involve abortion.
Judging from its unexpected jump into the most-read list, this graph showing the breakdown of care provided by Planned Parenthood’s health centers is proving useful to people. So here it is again, lifted from April. Note the light blue slice, which suggests that cancer screenings account for approximately one-sixth of Planned Parenthood’s activities....As you can see in the chart atop this post, abortion services account for about 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s activities... Chart & more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...
Thanks for the clarification. I was working off of PP's 2009 financial report. Gotta update my data!
Reynaldo

Lochgilphead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••