Tabitha

Mumbai, India

#41 Jan 21, 2007
ALLLLLL his films.....how can I choose one....he put his heart and soul in each film....i cant discriminate
dushechka

Yekaterinburg, Russia

#42 Jan 22, 2007
Tabitha wrote:
ALLLLLL his films.....how can I choose one....he put his heart and soul in each film....i cant discriminate
ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!!!! Well-said!!!! BRAVA!!!!!

Since: Dec 06

Cairo, Egypt

#43 Jan 22, 2007
Tabitha wrote:
shabaash Tabitha - wonderfull expression
bil kul agree with u - dada always doing that to make us happy !!!!!!!!!!
so all his fils r the best.
alton

UK

#44 Jan 23, 2007
hey guys, you all missed two of mithuns big budget films:

brashtachar
yugandher
Ankit Garg

United States

#45 Jan 24, 2007
I used to think I am the biggest Mithun Fan alive on this planet but ofcourse I was wrong. I have the following films in my collection that I believe are Dada's best:

Suraksha: Grandmaster G-9 aka Mithun Dada
Vaardat: attack of the robotic locusts (imagine in 1979 they had such great ideas!)
Ammne Saamne
Tarana
Tarkieb
Rukhsat
Jagir
Hum Se badh Kar Kaun
Wanted
Commando
Bhayanak: you didnt mention this one, a horror flick on the lines of Dracula. This movie sports a young Mithun Da fighting the blood thirsty Dracula college professor! All the songs are amazing.
Disco Dancer
Dance Dance
Baazi
Waqt Ki Awaz
Jhooti Shan
Main aur mera Haathi
Judo Karate (1983 with Kajal Kiran)
Woh Jo Hasina
Dhuan: Incidently, this last movie Dhuan according to me is one of his best. The tension, suspense and thrill throughout the movie is chilling but nothing matches the end..vierwers are left gasping as to what hit them..A must see and a strong recommendation for all who love Mithun Da.
robert bisnath

College Park, MD

#46 Feb 13, 2007
hi there , i"ma great fan of G9, could you tell me where to find these movies???, SURAKKSHA , KHWAB, TAXI CHOR, LAPARWAH, WARDAAT, WANTED, AAMNE SAAMNE, HUM SE BADH KARKAUN, thank you, email address:::::::::robbisnath@yah oo.com
robert bisnath

College Park, MD

#47 Feb 13, 2007
i"m looking mithun movies, could you tell me where to get these movies? SURAKKSHA, KHWAB, TAXI CHOR, LAPARWAH, WARDAAT, WANTED, ADAT SE MAJBOOR, HUM SE BADH KAR KAUN, AAMNE SAAMNE. THANK YOU. EMAIL , robbisnath@yahoo.com.
sara

Huddersfield, UK

#48 Mar 9, 2007
PARDES has anyone seen that which year is it and why isn't it in his filmography list the film he plays double role one is a simple villager who gets executed one is a gangster who pretends to be the villager!
sara

Huddersfield, UK

#49 Mar 9, 2007
sorry that is PARDESI and it is 1993 I think!
rita pal

UK

#50 Mar 11, 2007
all of them is his best film!!!!!!!
alton

UK

#51 Mar 12, 2007
Ankit Garg wrote:
I used to think I am the biggest Mithun Fan alive on this planet but ofcourse I was wrong. I have the following films in my collection that I believe are Dada's best:
Suraksha: Grandmaster G-9 aka Mithun Dada
Vaardat: attack of the robotic locusts (imagine in 1979 they had such great ideas!)
Ammne Saamne
Tarana
Tarkieb
Rukhsat
Jagir
Hum Se badh Kar Kaun
Wanted
Commando
Bhayanak: you didnt mention this one, a horror flick on the lines of Dracula. This movie sports a young Mithun Da fighting the blood thirsty Dracula college professor! All the songs are amazing.
Disco Dancer
Dance Dance
Baazi
Waqt Ki Awaz
Jhooti Shan
Main aur mera Haathi
Judo Karate (1983 with Kajal Kiran)
Woh Jo Hasina
Dhuan: Incidently, this last movie Dhuan according to me is one of his best. The tension, suspense and thrill throughout the movie is chilling but nothing matches the end..vierwers are left gasping as to what hit them..A must see and a strong recommendation for all who love Mithun Da.
hi ankit,

just to correct you, it is gunmaster G9 and not grandmaster. also the other film is 'wardaat' and not 'vardaat'. and judo karate is actually the film 'karate'.

also, are you able to send me copies of the following films:

aamne saamne
suraksha
baazi
bhayanak

i will of course pay you for them. please email me:
tazorgun7@aol.com.

i will very much appreciate it if you can.

is baazi the film with dharmendra ?

thanks

Since: Jan 07

United States

#52 Mar 15, 2007
Dear Alton

Sure, you are correct about all the above. Indeed Gun Master! And yes, Baazi is with Dharmendra; as usual, a great revenge movie.

I would have loved to give you the copies of the movies you have asked for but I am away from home for a long assignment and am not sure when I would be back. I have purchased all these movies from a CD/DVD shop located in "The Hub" mall (between Jogeshwari and Goregaon) on the Western Express Highway in Mumbai. They have almost all Mithun moview released till date. If you have any of your friends living in Mumbai, they should be able to send these CDs to you easily.
Anindya De Bhaumik

Kenya

#53 Mar 17, 2007
1. Swami Vivekananda
2. Jallad
3. Prem Pratigya
4. Guru
5. Tahader Kotha (Bengali)
6. Phool Aur Angaar
7. Agneepath
8. Muqaddar
9. Titli (Bengali)
10.Bepanaah
alton

UK

#54 Mar 17, 2007
Ankit Garg wrote:
Dear Alton
Sure, you are correct about all the above. Indeed Gun Master! And yes, Baazi is with Dharmendra; as usual, a great revenge movie.
I would have loved to give you the copies of the movies you have asked for but I am away from home for a long assignment and am not sure when I would be back. I have purchased all these movies from a CD/DVD shop located in "The Hub" mall (between Jogeshwari and Goregaon) on the Western Express Highway in Mumbai. They have almost all Mithun moview released till date. If you have any of your friends living in Mumbai, they should be able to send these CDs to you easily.
hi

i dont know anyone in india. let me know if you can arrange anything for me or buy the dvds for me, whenever you can. or perhaps get someone else to do it. i can pay you in advance. iam so desperate for these films.
Jon

Arlington, VA

#55 Mar 17, 2007
I watched Pyar ka Devta. It was very funny. A lot of the Mithun movies are funny, actually. That Russian circus on was really a riot. What was that thing called? The F.C. Mehra picture?

Maybe that guy is a good actor; but the movies Bollywood was crappin' out in his era... deplorable.
ashwin riat

Hinckley, UK

#56 Mar 23, 2007
my favourites

disco dancer
kasam paida karne wale ki
boxer
baazi
dance dance
pyar jhukta nahin
guru 1989
guru 2007
bbs

Lucknow, India

#57 Mar 24, 2007
Jon wrote:
That Russian circus on was really a riot. What was that thing called? The F.C. Mehra picture?
the movie was 'SHIKARI' starring mithunda, naseer, dara singh and some russian stars, it was a joint indo russian venture..
sachin awade

Mumbai, India

#58 Apr 10, 2007
mithun is great actor and great entertainer.One can be free from all tension by watching DA's movie .message to DA- continue with u r work.
Bhavna

Sacramento, CA

#59 Apr 10, 2007
To All Mithun Fans, which movie Mithun acted as a snake? This question is specially for duscheka, I am sure she watched this movie too.
Anindya

Kenya

#60 Apr 11, 2007
Bhavna wrote:
To All Mithun Fans, which movie Mithun acted as a snake? This question is specially for duscheka, I am sure she watched this movie too.
Is it Bhayanak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mithun Chakraborty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a TLV Prasad film for Mithunda.. (Jul '09) Feb 14 viral 17
Why Mithun is better than Amitabh (Nov '06) Feb 14 Shreya Chakraborty 63
Amitabh, Mithun to team up again (May '09) Jan '15 Rony 70
Be a member of Dada's Fan club. (Apr '07) Dec '14 saajid khan 8
Mithun a bangladeshi origin! go back to your or... (Mar '07) Nov '14 batra 24
Amitabh Bachchan is legend-Mithun is Z grade star (Jan '07) Oct '14 BENGALI BUT NOT MAD 187
which films should mithun have been in?? (Nov '06) Sep '14 yugpursh 13
More from around the web