Using his fame to raise some fortunes

Using his fame to raise some fortunes

There are 1 comment on the The Recorder story from Aug 14, 2011, titled Using his fame to raise some fortunes. In it, The Recorder reports that:

Thanks to Twitter, television star Misha Collins has about 252,000 "followers" who do more than just watch his character, an angel named Castiel, on the television thriller "Supernatural." They've also pooled together money and manpower to help Haitians affected by the devastating earthquake of January 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Recorder.

mona

Yemen

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Ok. I don't like the title so, how about you get f*****?
Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Misha Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrow's Colton Haynes Comes Out -- But Does Any... (May '16) May '16 Belles Echoes 3
News 'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Mark Sheppar... (May '14) May '14 lori 1
News 'Supernatural' poll: Should Castiel turn into a... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Nixie 1
News TV's Most Crushworthy Supernatural Creatures: I... (Feb '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 2
Misha Collins nude (Sep '11) May '12 Ashley 2
News 'Supernatural': Overheard at the Convention (Jul '11) Jul '11 Nancy 1
News Mommy Dearest (May '11) May '11 Jaclyn 1
More from around the web