any1 likes her feet?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2008
her feet r the best. i WANNA LICK THEM AND TICKLE ALL DAY LONG!!!!! It's mouthwatery.

Since: Dec 08

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2008
her feet r the best
Tyler Bayer

Sparta, WI

#3 Jan 3, 2009
You dont think shes hot just because she has good feet you look for the personality.
jesse

Woodland, CA

#4 Jan 3, 2009
yo tyler bayer is right y dont u guys stop being gay she's hecka pretty u guys like her for her feet what is wrong with u guys
cute tosies

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2009
Hey some guys find a woamns toes sexier than any other part. The girls who tkink that is gross are the ones with nasty feet
jesse

Woodland, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2009
all of u r perverts
larry

Manchester, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2009
eww man all i want to do is lick all over those sexy feet
bill

Randolph, NJ

#8 Mar 19, 2009
i would bang her n lick her toes i want to give me a foot job
canedia305

Columbus, IN

#9 Apr 7, 2009
no. the video aint real you nosey hoe
Footballguy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 12, 2009
I saw her at my local 711 and I ran up to say hi. She thought I was going to attack her and she kicked me In the groin with her flipflops on.she said sorry because it was a mistake and her bodyguard bought me a big gulp. True story.
trephillips

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Oh yes, I just wanna smell, lick, and suck her toes and the soles of her feet...ALL DAY!!!
trephillips

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Miranda Cosgrove is insanely hot, but her feet is extremely hot. I'll admit... I have a foot fetish of Miranda's feet.
mirandacosgrove

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2009
trephillips wrote:
Miranda Cosgrove is insanely hot, but her feet is extremely hot. I'll admit... I have a foot fetish of Miranda's feet.
Hey trephillips, I saw what you wrote... You really think I'm hot? You're a pretty charming young man. I wish I can see you in person so you can talk about how pretty I am. The comment you wrote was very sweet.**kiss**
Footballguy

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 14, 2009
I would love for Miranda to kick me in the balls again.
Familyguy666

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2010
I don't think you guys know what your talking about. I don't like her for her feet at all!!!
Tom

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2010
She could crush your manhood with those sexy feet so I'd watch out.
Familyguy666

San Mateo, CA

#18 Jan 19, 2010
You talkin to me?
Tom

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jan 22, 2010
Yeah.
Familyguy666

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2010
Well don't talk to me what did I do to you Tom And by the way you don't even know me! So don't tell me what Miranda could and could not do!
Familyguy666

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2010
I think I drove Tom away! I don't mean to toot my own horn but I believe I hold the distinction of... Crap!! I forgot what I was gonna say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miranda Cosgrove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phone Number for Miranda Cosgrove's Phone Number (May '13) Jan '18 savage86 24
I know Miranda Cosgrove's phone number (Apr '11) Aug '17 Rockstar 23 116
Poll I think Miranda Cosgrove is so ugly. Do you thi... (Jul '10) Jan '17 Maya 100
iCarly is so stupid! (Plz haters only!) (Jul '10) Aug '16 Simsforever 55
Poll Is she hot (May '09) Aug '16 Kingstackz 7
News iCarly (Apr '16) Apr '16 Beast_Boy 3
News Nickelodeon's 'Crush Week' to Feature Smashing ... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Beast_Boy 8