Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Hey guys.
I just wanted to say that I'm now leaving the Miranda Cosgrove Forum because I hate everyone in here!
Everyone in this thread are so stupid! And I hate evryone!
And I'm going to another forum where its really cool.
And its not just because of Freakydude and Dilafrose.I dont care if you think I' erritating just because I hate iCrap.
So I'm leaving now.
ANd I'm not coming back until Freakydude leaves BECAUSE HES SO ERRITATING!

GOOD BYE GUYS!

Location hidden

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Oops wait! Before I leave...another thing I need to say is that I HATE ICARLY AND MIRANDA SO MUCH!
IT SHOULD BE CALLED ICRAP!
Freakydude

Coronado, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2010
But half the threads were made by u and how am I eritating yer the one making up the stupid threads about oh I hate icrap I love big time rush oh I hate Miranda cosgrove. I was reading through a thread and I saw u said u like Miranda cosgrove on drake and josh but not icarly!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 4, 2010
^^I know

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Freakydude wrote:
But half the threads were made by u and how am I eritating yer the one making up the stupid threads about oh I hate icrap I love big time rush oh I hate Miranda cosgrove. I was reading through a thread and I saw u said u like Miranda cosgrove on drake and josh but not icarly!!!!!!!!!!
You're really erritating me more because I keep making those threads for the haters only but you're a love and you still go to my threads for the haters only and its erritating me so bad! And you keep saying that MirSLUTA COCKho is sexy and its erritating me because it looks like Miranda got a plastic surgery and she got her face really tight that she made a huge smile that covers up all her entire face and makeup.She was a great actress on Drak and Joshy but in iCrap,SO F***ED UP!.Her webshow sucks!SO doe the pathetic plays such as "The cowboy with a mustce and the stupid fuckin farm girl though it was a squirrel". Well I can think of a better play than that! Its like its a 5 year old who came up with those plans but its a 17 year old! How pathtic and stupid! I hope iCrap would be banned 4 ever!

>:
Freakydude

Coronado, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2010
It will never be banned!!!!!!

Location hidden

#7 Aug 4, 2010
Freakydude wrote:
It will never be banned!!!!!!
I dont believe in you.
I hope it'll happen and then gues what...

BIG TIME RUSH IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

“Lime and limpid green”

Since: Apr 12

A second scene

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Wow. So this is about how you two met.
Ivette

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Aug 14, 2012
MoonGlitter101 wrote:
Wow. So this is about how you two met.
Lol right?!?!
Donovan Graham

Magnolia, TX

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Glad you're leaving TwilightGirl10!
Miranda Taylor Cosgrove

Albania

#12 Aug 3, 2015
omg why u was upsetting me twilightgirl10 u being so stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miranda Cosgrove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iCarly is so stupid! (Plz haters only!) (Jul '10) Aug 28 Simsforever 55
Poll Is she hot (May '09) Aug 28 Kingstackz 7
I know Miranda Cosgrove's phone number (Apr '11) Aug 28 Kingstackz 115
Poll I think Miranda Cosgrove is so ugly. Do you thi... (Jul '10) Jun '16 Hikari 99
News iCarly Apr '16 Beast_Boy 3
News Nickelodeon's 'Crush Week' to Feature Smashing ... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Beast_Boy 8
News Nickelodeon invites fans to a party with Carly ... (Jun '11) Apr '16 Beast_Boy 11
More from around the web