Report: 'Heroes' Sweethearts Split - ...

Report: 'Heroes' Sweethearts Split - Hayden Panettiere & Milo V...

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Report: 'Heroes' Sweethearts Split - Hayden Panettiere & Milo V.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia will keep their relationship in the family -- on screen that is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

trixie

Union, SC

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Lifestyle differences.

Now, there is an awkward phrase :/
Karen

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 17, 2009
Sorry, I find it still weird that they play related characters on screen.
Chris Toggins

Decatur, IL

#3 Feb 17, 2009
Awww, the little kids got tired of playing house and went home for baths and beddy-bye. Who gives a shit?
Peanuts

Bradenton, FL

#4 Feb 18, 2009
I really can't imagine what a 31 yr old man can possibly see relationship-wise with a teenage girl.

And besides...it's borderline pedophillia.
dkan71

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Feb 19, 2009
I always thought this relationship was ick poo. She was 17 to his 30. Along with the fact that Heroes got so crappy, it made me stop watching the show. Completely irrational, I know, but c'est la vie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milo Ventimiglia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milo Ventimiglia NAKED: Full Frontal NUDE! HOT! (Sep '12) Apr '14 tmz nude hunk 2
Milo Ventimiglia nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Hortense 1
News 'Pathology' (stars Milo Ventimiglia and Alyssa ... (Apr '08) Nov '10 Ebb 6
News Milo Ventimiglia on breakup with Alexis Bledel,... (Aug '10) Oct '10 lastoutlaw 21
News New love for Ventimiglia? (Dec '09) Dec '09 Victor 1
News Panettiere, Ventimiglia split reported (Feb '09) May '09 MrsEdwardCullen 6
News 'Pathology' (stars Milo Ventimiglia and Alyssa ... (May '09) May '09 julio 1
More from around the web