Movie review | 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' is lazy, confusing and pr...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Rated R for language, gore and violence. Stars Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller. Read more
Fritemare

Katy, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2010
They explained the prison. It was built by Umbrella as a cover up for their research facility. When they find Chris Redfield in the basement, he tells them all about it.

As for the 10 FOOT tall executioner, he was the first boss from the last video game. I guess Anderson assumed people who played the video games would be the ones watching the movies. They also added the evolved zombies from the last game to the movie. Major points earned right there. Anderson even made Wesker a total bad ass.

While this movie definately could have been better, I wouldn't give it a D+. I'd say it atleast deserves a B.

Oh, and don't worry about Alice and her powers. If you paid attention, she gets stabbed with a knife covered in Wesker's blood. They made a point to show the knife covered in the blood. Fairly sure that happened for a reason.
pookie

Galloway, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Okay Anderson, unless a man is in the lead, it gets bad reviews from you. Do you have a problem with strong women who kicks, men and zombie butts? It's too bad Alice doesn't come a visit you (lol). Alice is interesting and dangerous and will continue to be so. At least she is good at what she does, which is more than I can say for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milla Jovovich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch Women Beat The Hell Out Of People In This... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Winter Park's Spencer Locke shows moviegoers he... (Sep '07) Oct '12 Tyler 31
News Q&A: William Fichtner (Feb '11) Sep '12 Elinor 4
Milla Jovovich nude ! (Aug '12) Aug '12 Tyson 1
News Resident Evil 3 Movie (Feb '06) Jan '12 Graham 335
News Mean movie mamas (Oct '11) Oct '11 Wayne 1
News The toughest women in movies (Oct '11) Oct '11 Wayne 1
More from around the web