Im Selena Gomez and I have my fan ema...

Im Selena Gomez and I have my fan email if you want it

Posted in the Miley Cyrus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Selena Gomez

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2009
Hey you guys its Selena I just got back from a photo shoot and I need to go to bed but I heard alot of my fans wanted my email address but I dont want to give it out to just anybody, so the one Im gonna give you is my fan one, and I will reply as soon as I get the chance. Here it is.

therealselenagomezfanmessage@h otmail.com

Remember I love you guys,
xoxo Selena
angela

Clayton, Australia

#2 Feb 8, 2009
Hey selena, i am a big fan of u. i watch u all the time. you're my fave actress and singer. well i have to go now so Bye!!
Selena Gomez

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Mar 2, 2009
Hi Angela, its great to see that you are such a big fan of you. I just came from on a photo shoot. i am in melbourne too. thanx for giving me an email from my fan email. thanx for watching all my shows. well i have to go now to my friends house so bye
angela

Kensington, Australia

#4 Mar 3, 2009
hi selena, thanx for the reply. im glad that you like my email. well i have to go now. Bye
naomi day

Shafter, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2009
hey selena i love u.But i have never met anyone famous.please come to my house. In hanford california. 224 east fargo ave
lauren unger

San Diego, CA

#6 May 30, 2010
omg cant believe it hhihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u are sooo awesome ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
megan

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Hi Selena ive seen like every episode of wizards of waverly palce it rocks
Cleo Loi

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Oct 20, 2011
Hi Selena! I'm from Singapore and I'm a VERY BIG fan of you! You are so sweet! My friends love you too! One question: Will you do a concert in Singapore? My friends and I are DYING to meet you!
Garchia

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2011
I dnt belve it i wrote 2 m big fan...og,i wish 1day i wil b with u.bye love u
skyla

Hyderabad, India

#10 Oct 21, 2011
omg!!!
i luvvvvvv selena alottttt
i wsh i could meet her one day....
chantelle

Saint Catharines, Canada

#12 Oct 23, 2011
When I tryed it did not work
Selena Gomez wrote:
Hey you guys its Selena I just got back from a photo shoot and I need to go to bed but I heard alot of my fans wanted my email address but I dont want to give it out to just anybody, so the one Im gonna give you is my fan one, and I will reply as soon as I get the chance. Here it is.
xoxo Selena
gwen

Kansas City, MO

#13 Oct 25, 2011
I want the address.
Sara Stavre

Timmins, Canada

#14 Oct 29, 2011
HI SELENA ,my name is Sara , im 8 years old,and big fan of you.I know that you are giving concerts here in Canada ,but far away from were i live .
Can you come to Timmins -ontario for concert, everybody loves you here .
I wish i can meet you...
chain anne mclain

Albany, GA

#15 Oct 29, 2011
hi guys it's me and i just wanted to say hi and good luck
Justin biber

Corvallis, OR

#16 Nov 21, 2011
hi your so cut hottie .
rosie

Edmonton, Canada

#17 Nov 22, 2011
Hey selena its your biggest fan. I was wondering if u have a concert in Edmonton any time soon cause i am a huge fan. I have posters all around my room and there all of you and some Justin Bieber but mostly u

I love you so much
ROSIE
The wicked witch

Corvallis, OR

#18 Nov 23, 2011
hey people
Youtube

Corvallis, OR

#19 Nov 23, 2011
Selena Gomez wrote:
xoxo Selena
ooooiooooooii
Justin biber

Corvallis, OR

#20 Nov 24, 2011
Selena Gomez wrote:
xoxo Selena
She's liying she just wants a breack from e-mails
Justin biber

Corvallis, OR

#21 Nov 24, 2011
chantelle wrote:
When I tryed it did not work
<quoted text>
Becuse she is being under stress becuse of lots of mail by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miley Cyrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miley Cyrus Music Thread Wed Musikologist 2
Girl chat..Girl problems..Girl advice ........ (Aug '07) May 20 Mmk8 1,344
Famous people's emails!!! (Hosted by:me!(Selena... (Jan '10) May 18 lala 397
I know Miley Cyrus's email! its mileycryus@gmai... (Feb '08) May 18 lala 557
Does anyone know Miley Cyrus's cell phone numbe... (Aug '07) Apr '18 Darnell 2,101
New career move (Nov '16) Apr '18 Joseph DeDominicis 2
The Official Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Chat Ro... (Sep '07) Apr '18 Sarahford 9,076