Girl chat..Girl problems..Girl advice...

Girl chat..Girl problems..Girl advice ........

Posted in the Miley Cyrus Forum

First Prev
of 68
Next Last

“My Boyfriend and Friends Rock!”

Since: Aug 07

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#1 Aug 29, 2007
Hi everyone i made this forum for only girls no boys so if a boy comes in please just leave. Here you girls can chat,have me help with a girl problem or you can ask me a question for advice on something. It can be relasionships,friendship,boys, crushes,anything some could be hard for me to answer to but i will tell you i will always be honest and never tell a lie.
LOUISA

La Quinta, CA

#2 Aug 29, 2007
IM GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL THIS COMING YEAR AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PUT ON MAKE UP CUZ EVERYTIME I PRACTICE I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN

PS.DONT LAUGH IM ONLY A SIXTH GRADER LOL

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#3 Aug 29, 2007
LOUISA wrote:
IM GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL THIS COMING YEAR AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PUT ON MAKE UP CUZ EVERYTIME I PRACTICE I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN
Well just put light tones on like red lipstick and pink blush not to much though a light pink and some mascara black and for eye shadow just put on a dark tan or a light brown ethier or will or should work.
hope my advice works bye
boobs

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2007
hi i want to know how to have sex?becuase i want boys to like me more!you might think im gross but,its true so..........how do you have sex?

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#5 Aug 30, 2007
boobs wrote:
hi i want to know how to have sex?becuase i want boys to like me more!you might think im gross but,its true so..........how do you have sex?
I'm sorry but i can not answer that you are probably to young and you can't impress a boy by that it takes time before a friendship grows and some boys mite think its gross and you can't have it because its a legal under the age of 18 i think but anyway there is no way i'm telling you sorry but i just don't i want a 10 or 12 or 13 year old knowing this.

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#6 Aug 30, 2007
You may ask your mom on it but it really isn't exceptable for me to answer and everyone i have some rules.........
1.Please don't talk back to me
2.No one else that is doing an advice colum is aloud to come in here and answer these questions i do the answering
3.Cntrygrl9 you may come in but please don't answer my questions i don't do it on yours
4. i do not answer questions that are about something gross like what that boob girl wrote i will not answer that
5.I answer questions on friendship, boys, crushes and more only stuff about girl stuff
Hope everyone who comes in reads these rules also if you don't like it please feel free to leave . I just want this advice colum to be safe cause i know some little girls may come in so that is one reason why. Please respect what my rules are.
Thank You,
**Misspopularity5**

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#7 Aug 30, 2007
boobs wrote:
And anyway i don't think you are really ready yet and you still are way to young to have it.
Avril Lavigne

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2007
Hi!dont be mad at me but,i have a forum like you but, mine is called Its The Pop In Poular!!!i just want to be friends and we can talk to eachother you know?so please dont get mad at me!

***Avril***

p.s.id really like to know you a little better so we can be friends!***
Avril Lavigne

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2007
Please go to my forum!

***Avril***

“!*WiLd*FaBuLoUs! *CoNfIdEnT*!”

~~Life is What You Make It~~

#11 Sep 4, 2007
this is...interesting.
Confused

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2007
Im a six grader and i went to camp last year. This kid from another school, told people the secound day @ camp we were going out. Now this is my 3rd day at school and hes saying it again. What should I do. Hes cute and all. My older sister went out with his older brother. Is that weird. He pasted me a smiled.
SARA

AOL

#13 Sep 6, 2007
LOUISA wrote:
Sweetie all you need is a light mascara try define-a-lash and all you need is a dab on top. Then drop by bath and body works and grab some of the no colored lip gloss it will make your lips look fuller (just a little on the bottem lip and rub your lips together). Don't worry about blush or cover up it will just make you face break out.

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#14 Sep 7, 2007
Confused wrote:
Im a six grader and i went to camp last year. This kid from another school, told people the secound day @ camp we were going out. Now this is my 3rd day at school and hes saying it again. What should I do. Hes cute and all. My older sister went out with his older brother. Is that weird. He pasted me a smiled.
Well you could just go out with him maybe thats a sign he likes you. Give him a chance there may be a future with him.
Rayneisha

White Castle, LA

#15 Sep 10, 2007
people call me ugly.
mandy

Ada, MI

#16 Sep 10, 2007
i like this guy but he's goin out with a girl he dosen't like shoul i tell her help me misspopularity5

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#17 Sep 11, 2007
Rayneisha wrote:
people call me ugly.
With teens and preteens people call you names because the way you look.It may be because of your body changing or they are just are plain rude to some people. No matter what anyone says just ignore it or tell someone. What people say about you is never true don't listen to them, show them who's boss lol . Anyway it doesn't matter the way you look you should feel happy and love yourself for who you are not because people call you names. And the more people call you names the more your un-comfterable with the way you body looks.Am i right..? Just tell who ever is calling you names say: You are the one who is ugly and you are stupid for saying that to me because it isn't true so hah i win! Ok? Thats how you should say it.Knock her or him down good!

MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT!

#18 Sep 11, 2007
mandy wrote:
i like this guy but he's goin out with a girl he doesn't like shoul i tell her help me misspopularity5
Well the best thing to do for right now is stay out of it. Just keep pushing and pushing him to do it maybe he don't have the guts too? Or ask him if he wants you to tell the girl but ether way set her down gently . Don't ever tell her with out his permission . Ok? Now do what i said and everything should go fine.
mandy

Ada, MI

#19 Sep 11, 2007
misspopularity5 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the best thing to do for right now is stay out of it. Just keep pushing and pushing him to do it maybe he don't have the guts too? Or ask him if he wants you to tell the girl but ether way set her down gently . Don't ever tell her with out his permission . Ok? Now do what i said and everything should go fine.
he broke up with her today and he likes me yea your advice worhed
Confused

Denver, CO

#20 Sep 13, 2007
I just started dating this boy named Andy. I hugged him earlier today because my friend dared me to. But anyway, I'm not so sure I actually like Andy. I have this thing for one of my friend's boyfriends Cody. Whenever I talk,see or think about Cody, my heart starts racing as if I like him. And I have a HUGE thing for him. But, Cody already has a girlfriend, and I have no chance with him. What should I do about Andy? I don't want to break up with him yet I don't want to be his girlfriend when I have a HUGE thing for Cody. I NEED ADVICE. I'M SO CONFUSED.

“!*WiLd*FaBuLoUs! *CoNfIdEnT*!”

~~Life is What You Make It~~

#21 Sep 13, 2007
misspopularity5 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the best thing to do for right now is stay out of it. Just keep pushing and pushing him to do it maybe he don't have the guts too? Or ask him if he wants you to tell the girl but ether way set her down gently . Don't ever tell her with out his permission . Ok? Now do what i said and everything should go fine.
hey, luv your pic!so cute!

maya~xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 68
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miley Cyrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous people's emails!!! (Hosted by:me!(Selena... (Jan '10) May 18 lala 397
I know Miley Cyrus's email! its mileycryus@gmai... (Feb '08) May 18 lala 557
Miley Cyrus Music Thread Apr 28 Musikologist 1
Does anyone know Miley Cyrus's cell phone numbe... (Aug '07) Apr '18 Darnell 2,101
New career move (Nov '16) Apr '18 Joseph DeDominicis 2
The Official Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Chat Ro... (Sep '07) Apr '18 Sarahford 9,076
GIRLS ONLY!!! Boy troubles (Sep '07) Mar '18 swiftly unknown 866