What Happend to Miley Cyrus's Mom?
miranda

Fallbrook, CA

#2897 Feb 18, 2008
that is sooo true she sucks and she says she is a kids singer but she has all these revealing pictures
miranda

Fallbrook, CA

#2898 Feb 18, 2008
true she sucks and she has all these revealing pictures
jocelyn

Cape Coral, FL

#2899 Feb 18, 2008
hannahmontanafan01 wrote:
miley`s mom did not die miley`s mom and dad probably just got divorced

look she did not die they did not get divorsesd she is just not in the show && she loves her family very much its just that in the show ummmm she is notm alive but realy is in real life...

thank you-

jocelyn
hannah montana sucks

Saint Louis, MO

#2900 Feb 18, 2008
HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS, she sings like a horse her hair looks like shit and she is fuckig ugly yea she is and her songs her stupid and her stupid little show is too. sorry but it is all true. HA HA and i almost forgot she is a nasty diry sluy hoe in her face is pregnant ha ha. also don't act like your perfit to because we all know YOU are UGLY.
Cec

Warrington, PA

#2901 Feb 20, 2008
aiva ade cyrus wrote:
DESTINY MOM AND DAD SAID GET DOWN FROM YOUR ROOM AND EAT DINNER!!!!!!!!!!OH YEAH everybody u think that destiny hope cyrus is nice she is a brat and my mom isnt dead and i can say this because i amd destiny hopes sister!!!!i am going to be on disneychannel too just to watch out in the next 5 year my name is aiva ade cyrus luv yah <33
Ya well if you were her sister you would be leaving in burbank california right know
Cec

Warrington, PA

#2902 Feb 20, 2008
Miley Cyrus i love you my whole room is you and also my bed is the hannah montana set i also have the blanket and pillow. My locker is all you too i love you so much BYE!!
Mileygirl

Littleton, CO

#2903 Feb 20, 2008
mileys mom proabably just didn't. . . ok she proabably got divorced because nobody hears about her if she was mileys mom she would be news
Mileygirl

Littleton, CO

#2904 Feb 20, 2008
how do you know hailey
your not a geni
gab

Hermitage, TN

#2905 Feb 20, 2008
Snowy_Bear wrote:
Nothing happened to her mom. Her mom is still alive and her name is Miley because when she was younger her dad called her Smiley, and then shortened it to Miley. And if she didn't wear the wig, she wouldn't be Hannah Montana. Just Miley.
Miley Cyrus's mom died when she was 2 years old so her dad got married to another woman and not a lot of people know because Miley doen't like to talk about it and I read it in a "Mad for Miley'' book . Her show says wrong things like Kackson isn't her real brother. Miley's mom and dad didnt divorce; her mom died in a car when she was driving and by mistake she took a wrong turn; crashed into another car and died .
According to Wikipedia Bio on Billy Rae Cyrus he was married from 1986 until 1991 to former Cindy Smith, with whom he co-wrote the song Wher'm I Gonna Live?, which was featured on his 1992 album Some Gave All. He is presently married to the former Leticia "Tish" Finley, whom he married on December 28, 1992. Together they have three children, daughters Miley Ray (born Destiny Hope), Noah Lindsey, and son Braison Chance. He also has two adopted stepchildren, Trace (singer/guitarist for Metro Station) and Brandi and a son from a previous relationship, Christopher Cody.
gab

Hermitage, TN

#2906 Feb 20, 2008
that was on the news
gab

Hermitage, TN

#2907 Feb 20, 2008
hannah montana sucks wrote:
HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS, she sings like a horse her hair looks like shit and she is fuckig ugly yea she is and her songs her stupid and her stupid little show is too. sorry but it is all true. HA HA and i almost forgot she is a nasty diry sluy hoe in her face is pregnant ha ha. also don't act like your perfit to because we all know YOU are UGLY.
get a life p.s. screw u
lisa

Henderson, NV

#2908 Feb 20, 2008
r u still here
Kendra Allen

United States

#2909 Feb 22, 2008
I don't really know what happend but i don't thank that chages antthang about her shes still the best ok!!!!!!!
Flute Player

Newnan, GA

#2910 Feb 22, 2008
Her dad was married before and her name was Desitny and she died. Then he got re-married to someone named tish. They had Miley whose real name is Destiny and she got her nickname Miley because she smiled all the time Just take off the S in Smiley and you got Miley (SMILEY = MILEY)
miley bff

Mesa, AZ

#2911 Feb 22, 2008
i know miley and her mom did die.miley said that she miss her mom terribly.she isnt a brat,you r just jeleous of her aiva ade cyrus if that's your real name u poser.
ashlyn

Chandler, AZ

#2912 Feb 23, 2008
hey all yu miley fans in your dreams because i am miley's biggest number 1 fan loosers
Jocelyn

New Canaan, CT

#2913 Feb 23, 2008
Well hannahmontanafan01 I guess you're right because I don't see how she could die so young.
grady

Dorking, UK

#2914 Feb 23, 2008
did she die i don't no
miley fan

Orange, CT

#2915 Feb 23, 2008
mileys mom isnt dead i have proff i went to her 3d concert and when she sang her song i miss you she dedicated it to her dead grandpa who deid of cancer.
Miley

Bedford, IN

#2916 Feb 23, 2008
hey guys
my mom's not dead. at all! shes back home in LA right now and im in maryland visiting a friend
but my mom means everything to me and trust me shes not dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miley Cyrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real Selena Gomez chat here (Oct '09) Wed sam13 1,167
Talk to me the real Zendaya from shake it up. (Dec '11) Wed Billy Moore 2,322
Girl chat..Girl problems..Girl advice ........ (Aug '07) Tue avianna 1,322
Sing Jun 19 Farhan Ethiopian 1
miley cyrus Jun 15 aaliyha 1
I know Miley Cyrus's email! its [email protected].. (Feb '08) Jun 14 Maddiesmiyh5 535
What Miley Cyrus really needs to do. Jun 14 Swaggy Bling 1
More from around the web