GIRLS ONLY!!! Boy troubles

Posted in the Miley Cyrus Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
pink-cloud

Rotherham, UK

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Have you ever liked a boy but you just can't tell him that you adore him? He kissed me on the cheek to say thanks for a b'day present. Does this mean he likes me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sammy

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2007
it could mean something..... or not ask a friend or somebody to ask how he feels about you but tell them to be casula like to say something like " nce kiss do you like her or something" dont make it seam like u like until u know how he feels so no hurt feelings. good luck and the best of wishes

“Life is what you make it”

Since: Jun 07

Champaign, IL

#3 Sep 25, 2007
Why is this in a news forum?
jess

London, UK

#4 Oct 4, 2007
I like this boy and i have been out with him before but i have started to fancy him again wat shall i do he is really mean to me all the time and gose out wiv all mi m8s help wat shall i do?
averi

Zimmerman, MN

#5 Oct 4, 2007
I like a boy, but everyone is saying that he likes my friend and we both don't what to do! We need help BADLY some please give me advice!
Molly

Wichita, KS

#6 Oct 4, 2007

Well, first grow up and get old enough so that you won't have to ask these questions on a cheesy forum thread !!

Oh, and learning to spell won't hurt either .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
averi

Zimmerman, MN

#7 Oct 5, 2007
Oh yeah? well your a stupid prep! Yeah I said it, so HA!
Davey

Bradford, UK

#8 Oct 5, 2007
hmmm - i think ur parents need to be made aware of the parental control options
averi

Zimmerman, MN

#9 Oct 5, 2007
Who the prep or me?
jen

Zimmerman, MN

#10 Oct 6, 2007
averi wrote:
Who the prep or me?
I agree that girl sound like a total prep!
averi

Zimmerman, MN

#11 Oct 6, 2007
Thank you!
averi

Zimmerman, MN

#12 Oct 7, 2007
Now can someone give me real advice that will help me with my problem?
Kayla

Boynton Beach, FL

#13 Oct 17, 2007
averi wrote:
Now can someone give me real advice that will help me with my problem?
Sure, Just forget about it, If your friend is really your friend, she will ignore this boy just as you should!!!

“Life is what you make it”

Since: Jun 07

Champaign, IL

#14 Oct 24, 2007
TheSwigz wrote:
Why is this in a news forum?
Yup. Still wondering.
andyy

Sparkill, NY

#15 Oct 24, 2007
okkay theres this boyy. and i am going to the dance with someone else/ my dat erele likes me and i dont wana hurt him. and the other boii is gonna ask me out he told me! we are both friends with my date, so we dont wana hurt his feelings! and i told my boii i like his friends 2 and he said he wont go out with you but his friend told me he likes me! help!! boy crisis
andyy

Sparkill, NY

#16 Oct 24, 2007
averi wrote:
I like a boy, but everyone is saying that he likes my friend and we both don't what to do! We need help BADLY some please give me advice!
does your friends like him?
Christina

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 31, 2007
andyy wrote:
okkay theres this boyy. and i am going to the dance with someone else/ my dat erele likes me and i dont wana hurt him. and the other boii is gonna ask me out he told me! we are both friends with my date, so we dont wana hurt his feelings! and i told my boii i like his friends 2 and he said he wont go out with you but his friend told me he likes me! help!! boy crisis
My friend sorta had the same problem. IMO you should take your dates feelings into consideration. Sure you want to go with this other "boii" (lol) but you would still be really hurting another person. There really isn't a way out of your situation without making everyone happy. Maybe this other boy could go to the dance alone and the 3 of you can hang out? Just a suggestion. Good luck.
buzzy body

Luton, UK

#18 Dec 11, 2007
well i can see you problem i have been threw it befor u like him right well get a friend to aks him who he fances then if its you u ask him out if its not well keep your eye on him for a month talk ot him become best friends every time i like a boy i get best friends with him he always asks you out in a whill start to have rellie long chats to him at break and lunch but not to boring
buzzy body

Luton, UK

#19 Dec 11, 2007
i like this boy i dont know if he likes me back and i know him like a best friend but i dont know if he feels the same way ?
wat should i do

Since: Nov 07

Hampton, VA

#20 Dec 18, 2007
Look,i know i am a boy and you feel you cant tell me your problems,but u can.I like helping people.Now,buzzy body,it depends.If u still want 2 stay good friends with him,you should keep your feelings 2 yourself.Trust me,breakups can ruin friendships.But if u r willing 2 take a chance,tell him.If he likes u back,u guys could have a great realationship with him.I hope my advice helped.Good luck!
~Johnny T. Advicee~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miley Cyrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous people's emails!!! (Hosted by:me!(Selena... (Jan '10) Sat jasmineblahblah 383
I know Miley Cyrus's email! its [email protected].. (Feb '08) Mar 4 Hannah king 553
Talk to me the real Zendaya from shake it up. (Dec '11) Feb 28 Breanna 2,404
I found the real Miley Cyrus on facebook! (May '10) Feb '17 Ellamay 167
Girl chat..Girl problems..Girl advice ........ (Aug '07) Feb '17 Maya 1,334
Miley Cyrus breaks down in tears as she hears y... Dec '16 Farhan ethiopian 1
What Happend to Miley Cyrus's Mom? (Jan '07) Dec '16 Kaylee Berryman 4,279
More from around the web