Third time's the charm

Third time's the charm

There are 1 comment on the Jerusalem Post story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Third time's the charm. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Toward the end of October, famed dancer and actor Mikhail Baryshnikov will pay his third visit to Israel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Anita Ashby

Tulsa, OK

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I want to know where he is going to appear in 2012 and 2013 in the United States. I am in Tulsa Ok. and would travel anywhere in the U. S. to see him in concert. I saw him several years in Lawrence, KS. and have not recovered yet. Please help with any information. Thank you. Anita Ashby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mikhail Baryshnikov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mikhail Baryshnikov Condemns Russian 'Gay Propa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 snyper 11
News What Do Mikhail Baryshnikov, Ice-T and Steve Bu... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anita Ashby 1
News Mikhail Baryshnikov to headline Sarasota's Ring... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carolyn Devick 1
News Random Reports: Finland Sex Scandal, Revisited ... (Apr '08) Nov '08 man 3
News living | Everything you always wanted to know a... (May '08) May '08 Canada 2
News Review: Mikhail Baryshnikov in 'Beckett Shorts' (Dec '07) Dec '07 George Myers 2
News Legend Dances With His Biography -- (Jun '07) Jun '07 lllll_13_lllll 2
More from around the web