Has Eminem Rescued His Reputation On ...

Has Eminem Rescued His Reputation On Recovery?

There are 5 comments on the Houstonpress.com story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Has Eminem Rescued His Reputation On Recovery?. In it, Houstonpress.com reports that:

Eminem is an interesting fellow. He was when he lit the world on fire with The Slim Shady LP back in 1999, and when he followed that up a year later with The Marshall Mathers LP .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houstonpress.com.

anssi 28 v espoo

Espoo, Finland

#1 Jul 3, 2010
Anonymous says:

Relapse is not crapabalapse, that Album was given a 4/5 by rolling stones, That album was described as "dark, joyless and painfully honest". An appropiate album for refelecting a dark period in ones life, just because eminem named his last album "Ehh" everybody who liked it suddenly disowns it, your comment is uncalled for, relapse was given good reviews and is a great album because its his most honest album.
wutah

Hilo, HI

#2 Jul 3, 2010
Relapse was a better album than most but since everbody listens to the media to know what to like they are forced to listen to thoose gay ass rapers like Lil Wayne, Souljah Boy, and Jay Z they can't appreciate real music
wutah

Hilo, HI

#3 Jul 3, 2010
Recovery may not be as good as Marshall Mathers LP but it is tied for second with the Eminem Show which was a really good album but as for it saving Eminem's career as long people like Lil Wayne are popular real talented rappers won't be able to show through the media's bullshit music choice proof of this is Justin Bieber
debby

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2010
i've seen that punk on tv before. he is a cowardly piece of shit and always will be a cowardly piece of shit.
B-Lo

Palmdale, CA

#5 Jul 3, 2010
gtfo of here^^ your location explains a lot..and i thought recovery was garbage minus a couple songs his new flow sounds stupid its like the beat is too loud for him and he has to scream, imo i think his best albums were slim shady lp and marshall mathers album. Hes at the end of his career most guys who rap about how there crazy and how they kill people start to get verrry boring after awhile..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Farting 1
News After A Decade, Where Is Mike Jones? (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Lil' Flip - I Need Mine (Aug '06) Nov '09 Juzz Raw 12
News Inquiring Minds: Fresh Houston Rappers the Nice... (Jul '09) Jul '09 skuded faces 1
News No One Wants to Smoke a Blunt with Lupe Fiasco (Oct '08) Oct '08 anonymous 1
News Mike Jones New Album Voice of The Streets (Sep '08) Sep '08 imadumbass smith 1
News Thousands Say Farewell to Rapper Pimp C (Dec '07) Mar '08 cute guys 6
More from around the web