Behind-the-scenes content from Mike J...

Behind-the-scenes content from Mike Jones

Posted in the Mike Jones Forum

ngt826

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 8, 2008
Enjoy behind-the-scenes clips and interviews with rapper Mike Jones in AT&Tís weekly music series.

As of January 8, the AT&T blue room music channel is featuring exclusive content from Mike Jones, including an insiders look at one of Mikeís photoshoots. In a special interview, Mike explains that he is just a regular guy who worked hard to achieve 'An American Dream,' which is also the title of his new album. "A lot of people will be surprised to see me at stores. I wait in line just like anybody else. Mike Jones is just a guy that came from nothing to something. And I'm just here to show you that you can too."

Find out more from Mike's interview, including how the popular phrase, "Who? Mike Jones," came to be at http://www.attblueroom.com/music .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Farting 1
News After A Decade, Where Is Mike Jones? (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Has Eminem Rescued His Reputation On Recovery? (Jul '10) Jul '10 B-Lo 5
News Lil' Flip - I Need Mine (Aug '06) Nov '09 Juzz Raw 12
News Inquiring Minds: Fresh Houston Rappers the Nice... (Jul '09) Jul '09 skuded faces 1
News No One Wants to Smoke a Blunt with Lupe Fiasco (Oct '08) Oct '08 anonymous 1
News Mike Jones New Album Voice of The Streets (Sep '08) Sep '08 imadumbass smith 1
More from around the web