Thousands Pay Tribute To Pimp C

Thousands Pay Tribute To Pimp C

There are 2 comments on the KPRR-FM El Paso story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Thousands Pay Tribute To Pimp C. In it, KPRR-FM El Paso reports that:

“He's up there and he told them the Soooouth is here! He told 'Pac to take a break because C got it for now.”

Daily Entertainment Photos - Don't wait for your next issue, see new pics of your fav celebs NOW! Thousands of family, friends and fans gathered to say farewell to late rapper Pimp C of rap duo Underground ... via KPRR-FM El Paso

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPRR-FM El Paso.

Devon

Lumberton, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2007
R.I.P. PIMP C !!! UGK 4 LIFE

“www.setxtrailerp ark.com”

Since: Jan 08

Vidor,TX

#2 Jan 1, 2008
Well there has been a lot of negative things said about him.But I say,hey he is dead, pay your respects for the sake of respect and that is that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Farting 1
News After A Decade, Where Is Mike Jones? (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Has Eminem Rescued His Reputation On Recovery? (Jul '10) Jul '10 B-Lo 5
News Lil' Flip - I Need Mine (Aug '06) Nov '09 Juzz Raw 12
News Inquiring Minds: Fresh Houston Rappers the Nice... (Jul '09) Jul '09 skuded faces 1
News No One Wants to Smoke a Blunt with Lupe Fiasco (Oct '08) Oct '08 anonymous 1
News Mike Jones New Album Voice of The Streets (Sep '08) Sep '08 imadumbass smith 1
More from around the web