Romney: No candidate should be reject...

Romney: No candidate should be rejected because of faith

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Romney: No candidate should be rejected because of faith. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Republican Mitt Romney, confronting voters' skepticism about his Mormon faith, declared today that as president he would "serve no one religion, no one group, no one cause," and said calls for him to explain ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Ken Krogue

South Jordan, UT

#1 Dec 6, 2007
I felt Mitt Romney did as good as he possibly could. I feel strongly about him as the best candidate for President.

This country needs a strong focus on ethics, morality, strength, and fiscal responsibility. And they need someone with the experience to get the job done.

There is only one real candidate. Mitt Romney showed today he is it.
munum

Masontown, PA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr Thinking 21,121
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Tue SwirlLove_ 264
News Jeb Bush is still on popular Paleo diet and say... (Aug '15) Aug 17 Serratus Anterior 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Jul '16 Knowledge- 4,337
News Mike Huckabee paying $25,000 for playing 'Eye o... Jun '16 Imprtnrd 4
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... (Sep '15) Jun '16 Wake Up People 15
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... (May '15) Jun '16 swedenforever 68
More from around the web