Chick-fil-A Posts 'Record' Sales on A...

Chick-fil-A Posts 'Record' Sales on Appreciation Day

There are 17 comments on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Chick-fil-A Posts 'Record' Sales on Appreciation Day. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

Chick-fil-A posted "record-setting" sales on Wednesday as thousands of people swarmed the chicken chain for Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day after the chain's chief made anti-gay comments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I thought Christianity was all about love, but all I see from the Christians who participate in things like this is hate. I know a lot of Christians who are disgusted with this entire debacle, and support marriage and social equality for LGBT people and their families.

These people who only went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday in supprt of the anti-gay agenda are NOT Christian OR Christ-like.

If they only knew how much of an abomination those chicken sandwiches are....
Pam

Grove City, PA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
IrishmanLA wrote:
I thought Christianity was all about love, but all I see from the Christians who participate in things like this is hate. I know a lot of Christians who are disgusted with this entire debacle, and support marriage and social equality for LGBT people and their families.
These people who only went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday in supprt of the anti-gay agenda are NOT Christian OR Christ-like.
If they only knew how much of an abomination those chicken sandwiches are....
That's sore loser talk and also quite ignorant. Many of those people were driven there by the assault on the First Amendment. Also, they were also there to support traditional marriage and values. Of course, I've been posting here long enough to know that gays will only see it their way - Christians all hate gays. You all might as well go out in the yard and eat worms.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sore loser talk and also quite ignorant. Many of those people were driven there by the assault on the First Amendment. Also, they were also there to support traditional marriage and values. Of course, I've been posting here long enough to know that gays will only see it their way - Christians all hate gays. You all might as well go out in the yard and eat worms.
Okay I can understand they have the right to not like gay marriage and to donate to anti-gay causes but who is infringing on their First Amendment rights, freedom of speech and religion? Please tell me that. When organizations like the National Organization for Marriage boycott gay friendly companies no one accuses them of violating those companies rights. Why all the double standards and hypocrisy? Gays and people who support gay rights have a right to boycott and not do business with Chick-Fil-A and when Jim Henson's Muppet company severed ties with them over that issue that was that company's right too. You people are saying gays are being intolerant towards the views of others but feel you people have the right to be intolerant of gay people's right to happiness and that they are supposed to just say nothing and not be a bit upset. Stop being so naive! No one is arresting the CEO of Chick-Fil-A for being anti-gay nor is the government shutting their businesses down so again please tell me how Chick-Fil-A's rights are being violated by those who don't support them boycotting and speaking out against them. What about the gays' and their allies' freedom of speech and religion?! Why should gays do business with someone who would donate the money they spend there to use it against them?
david traversa

Argentina

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly doubt most of them even know there's such a thing as a First Amendment.. Just as they're almost totally ignorant of what the Bible says and depend on their cherry-picking Minister, Pastor or Priest to quote the more sensational verses.. And we don't believe all Christians hate us; we object only to the ones who'd like to take the place of God and do the judging for Him.. Still.. I congratulate you on the absence of "queer", "faggot" etc. from your vocabulary.. Good breeding is always an enviable asset..
drinK tHE hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Aug 2, 2012
The Chocolate Chip' Add A Nice Flavor - A Must...

http://images.inmagine.com/img/iris/bjforment...
Matthew2819

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text> I strongly doubt most of them even know there's such a thing as a First Amendment.. Just as they're almost totally ignorant of what the Bible says and depend on their cherry-picking Minister, Pastor or Priest to quote the more sensational verses.. And we don't believe all Christians hate us; we object only to the ones who'd like to take the place of God and do the judging for Him.. Still.. I congratulate you on the absence of "queer", "faggot" etc. from your vocabulary.. Good breeding is always an enviable asset..
Yup, wes be dumb Christian that don't know how to think for ourselves... It's not hate it's our faith.
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Looks like the Silent Majority is finally steping up to crush the American Liberal Subversive Communist.

Lets hope they VOTE this time!!!!!
Pam

Grove City, PA

#8 Aug 2, 2012
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text> I strongly doubt most of them even know there's such a thing as a First Amendment.. Just as they're almost totally ignorant of what the Bible says and depend on their cherry-picking Minister, Pastor or Priest to quote the more sensational verses.. And we don't believe all Christians hate us; we object only to the ones who'd like to take the place of God and do the judging for Him.. Still.. I congratulate you on the absence of "queer", "faggot" etc. from your vocabulary.. Good breeding is always an enviable asset..
Thank you. With all due respect, however, I beg to differ about your assessment of their level of knowledge. They are not ignorant at all nor are they judging you on an individual level. There's a difference between knowing right from wrong and judging individuals. Do you really and truly expect people to just be brain dead and completely ignore all issues of morality as they make decisions in their lives? That is preposterous. Any population that lives that way deserves and will get evil taking over and running slipshod over their lives.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
Looks like the Silent Majority is finally steping up to crush the American Liberal Subversive Communist.
Lets hope they VOTE this time!!!!!
You "betcha" and you know , we have not even begun . The liberal gay agenda is going to be history after we vote these failed dems out.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Conservatives need to stop blaming gays for mayors banning the business from opening up in their cities. They need to take it up with the mayors and stop bashing gays over something that gays have no control over nor did they ask the mayors to do.

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Everywhere

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Yeah, the mayors are going to "Ban" Chick-fil-A from their towns, go ahead and ask the leadership of Augusta how that worked out for them with X-Mart.
SLIF

Hamilton, Canada

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Just let all of their stupid,straight,hillbilly,cust omers eat all of that junk food,then sit back and watch them all get diabetes.
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#17 Aug 7, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You "betcha" and you know , we have not even begun . The liberal gay agenda is going to be history after we vote these failed dems out.
Yes, The Communist infiltration in our universities, Hollywood and the music industry is appalling.

If we don't take the country back in Nov from the Marxist manchurian canidate we are gone for good....

Everywhere

#19 Aug 9, 2012
That sounds similar to to bullies that hide behind "Free Speech" until -GASP!!!!! Somebody's free speech disents from my beliefs, lets call them bigots!

Everywhere

#21 Aug 9, 2012
Ah, the old "Pee Wee Herman" defense, Brilliant!!

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#22 Aug 9, 2012
The Christian Right did the same thing with American Idol. They voted for the Christian guy verses the gay guy even though the gay guy was far more talented. The same with presidents, et al.
Maggot

Elk Grove Village, IL

#23 Aug 9, 2012
Catholic created gay wrote:
The Christian Right did the same thing with American Idol. They voted for the Christian guy verses the gay guy even though the gay guy was far more talented. The same with presidents, et al.
So, are you saying that people should not be allowed to vote for who they want to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min RiccardoFire 10,328
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 13 Interracial Storm... 292
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... (May '15) Sep 3 Geezer Disease 83
News CNBC raises the bar for upcoming GOP debate (Oct '15) Aug '17 Cordwainer Trout 13
News Jim Bakker interviews Mike Huckabee on faith, p... (Sep '16) Jul '17 Randy Mc Cay 3
News Perry Can Win If Leadership Trumps Debates (Nov '11) Jun '17 JamieYung 4
News To boycott, or not to boycott over Trumpian 'Ju... Jun '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
More from around the web