There are 21 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 10, 2013, titled jennifer_rubin. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Change of heart ? "Senator Rand Paul has a new ally in his attempt to fit his libertarian foreign policy views into the Republican Party's hawkish pro-Israel stance: The Israeli public relations firm Lone Star Communications, which has also promoted American figures from Glenn Beck to Mike Huckabee, and also works with a leading Israeli opponent of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bellingham, WA

#24 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you could get pass your first GED you would read the founding fathers ENTIRE writing and you would understand that was the intent. That's why we did it for 200 years.
We did it?

Who is this we?

Good lord, if you, a conservative, had been around 200 years ago you would have been with the British. Conservatives will always
suck up to wealth and power and the British had both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood suspect due in court 1 hr davy 10
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 1 hr my mom is hot 2,885
News Mike Huckabee would put a 10-day limit on war 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 21 hr thetruth 17,221
News Saturday's TV highlights and weekend talk: 'Kin... Sat Ritual Habitual 1
News Huckabee recovering after knee surgery in Littl... Nov 26 Lawrence Wolf 9
News NBC agrees to give time to 4 Republican candidates Nov 25 Lawrence Wolf 21
More from around the web