jennifer_rubin

jennifer_rubin

There are 21 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 10, 2013, titled jennifer_rubin. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Change of heart ? "Senator Rand Paul has a new ally in his attempt to fit his libertarian foreign policy views into the Republican Party's hawkish pro-Israel stance: The Israeli public relations firm Lone Star Communications, which has also promoted American figures from Glenn Beck to Mike Huckabee, and also works with a leading Israeli opponent of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Glenn Beck is Obama's worst nightmare. Glenn tells the truth with no window dressing on it. He got Van Jones thrown out of the White house on his ear.
He tore Mr. Cash for Commies a new azzhole.
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I thought Glenn Beck running van jones out of the government was his best work ever.

Thank You Glenn Beck!!!
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Jobless claims rise

WASHINGTON
Thu Jan 10, 2013

(Reuters)- The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits rose last week, the Labor Department said on Thursday.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits increased 4,000 to a seasonally adjusted 371,000, the Labor Department said. The prior week's figure was revised to show 5,000 fewer applications than previously reported.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Jennifer Rubin is a four-star right-wing loon. Needless to say, she's an ardent "Israel firster," as are most Republicans.

Glenn Beck would be a nightmare for ANY sane person. He's off his rocker, a joke to all but right-wingers.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Glenn Beck is Obama's worst nightmare. Glenn tells the truth with no window dressing on it. He got Van Jones thrown out of the White house on his ear.
We can always count you for a quick burst of lies, distortions, hate, and misrepresentation, can't we?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I mean, LISTEN to this raving nutball of a woman:

"Change for the worse.“By choosing White House chief of staff Jacob Lew as his new treasury secretary, President Obama is bracing himself to battle congressional Republicans in 2013, not seeking bipartisan compromises with them.... Republicans who’ve dealt with Lew in negotiations on taxes and spending regard him as the most partisan, ideological, and uncompromising of Obama’s aides. In talks, he has brushed aside their proposals for trimming the deficit and controlling the national debt.” Many a time we said predictions of a more moderate second term were off base. Sorry to be dead right on this."

Sorry? That's exactly the word for that pile of nonsense. Tick off the lies here:

1. Obama won't compromise - LOL! Of course he does, far TOO much. Ask any lib or lefty!

2. Lew is "partisan, ideological, and uncompromising." What BS. He's been working for the President, do you expect him to carry water for YOU? He's worked on Wall St., too. Nothing "ideological" about the guy.

3. Brushed aside Repub "proposals" concerning the deficit and debt? Of course he has, because he's not a Republican or a moron (but I repeat myself). The Debt isn't our biggest problem, and he's smart and honest enough to know it.

Rubin needs to work for Faux News or Limbaugh as a comedy writer. Can't think why a responsible organization like the WashPo would employ her.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
I doubt if Obama is even aware of Beck.

Why should he be?

Beck ranted for four years and Obama won reelection.

One more or less deranged ranter on the goofy right
is of little concern to the president. Might be some
irritation though, like a dog barking down the street
in the middle of the night.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he be?
Who do you think had Beck thrown off the networks for having his best friend Van Jones outed for being a full fledged card carrying communist? Obama you moron. I swear, the schools dumbed you down WAY WAY WAY too much. Van Jones was Valerie "Iran" Jarrett's super hero. Little concern my ass.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think had Beck thrown off the networks for having his best friend Van Jones outed for being a full fledged card carrying communist? Obama you moron. I swear, the schools dumbed you down WAY WAY WAY too much. Van Jones was Valerie "Iran" Jarrett's super hero. Little concern my ass.
Completely clueless. if Obama were THAT powerful, he'd simply have kept Jones around.

Beck was becoming an embarrassment to everyone, clearly unhinged and insane. And you seem to be following in his footsteps...:)

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he be?
Sure, so tell us tinkerbell, why didn't Al Gore sell his network to Beck instead of terrorist? Oh that's right, he is a liberal, not an American.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think had Beck thrown off the networks for having his best friend Van Jones outed for being a full fledged card carrying communist? Obama you moron. I swear, the schools dumbed you down WAY WAY WAY too much. Van Jones was Valerie "Iran" Jarrett's super hero. Little concern my ass.
Van Jones? He's nobody. Who cares?

Get a grip you moron. Stop sucking in the RW idiot gas.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Van Jones? He's nobody. Who cares?
Get a grip you moron. Stop sucking in the RW idiot gas.
Bu..buh...but he was a COMMMERNIST! Once a commie, ALWAYS a commie!!

Heh

Location hidden

#16 Jan 11, 2013
MSNBC host suggests ditching Bible for inauguration oath MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell suggested Thursday that the Bible is causing too much hassle at inauguration ceremonies -- and should no longer be used to take the oath of office.

Liberals hate laws, rules and the constitution.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#17 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
MSNBC host suggests ditching Bible for inauguration oath MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell suggested Thursday that the Bible is causing too much hassle at inauguration ceremonies -- and should no longer be used to take the oath of office.
As it violates the separation of Church and State, I agree. Take an oath on the Constitution, it would make a hell of a lot more sense, anyway.

Not that any right-winger would do so, they would burst into flames if they touched the Constitution, like a vampire exposed to the sunlight....LOL

Location hidden

#18 Jan 11, 2013
hahahahahahahahaah.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#19 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Liberals hate the Constitution?

Really?

Why is it that it's the Republicans who are
constantly wanting to amend the Constitution?
Prayer in the school. The Pledge of Allegiance.
Flag burning. Marriage between a man and a woman only.
Declaring that life begins at conception. Etc., etc., etc.....

Liberal hate rules?

Really?

Why is it that Republicans are the ones insisting on
on all this deregulating of business? That was one of
Romney's big promises to corporate America: no regulations.

You must be home-schooled in ignorance.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#20 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, so tell us tinkerbell, why didn't Al Gore sell his network to Beck instead of terrorist? Oh that's right, he is a liberal, not an American.
Beck is the same thing as a terrorist, cup cake.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Only a total moron would believe anything that comes out of beckerhead's mouth! He did a lot to make sure that Obama got re-elected. Normal sane people don't like paranoid demagogues and cult members! beckerhead is vile treasonous filth!
SLC

Arlington, VA

#22 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
As it violates the separation of Church and State, I agree. Take an oath on the Constitution, it would make a hell of a lot more sense, anyway.
Not that any right-winger would do so, they would burst into flames if they touched the Constitution, like a vampire exposed to the sunlight....LOL
If the president elect so desired, he/she could take the oath of office on a copy the the "Principia" or "On the Origin of Species". Those two volumes are of greater significance to humanity then the unholy babble.

Location hidden

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hate the Constitution?
Really?
Why is it that it's the Republicans who are
constantly wanting to amend the Constitution?
Prayer in the school. The Pledge of Allegiance.
Flag burning. Marriage between a man and a woman only.
Declaring that life begins at conception. Etc., etc., etc.....
Liberal hate rules?
Really?
Why is it that Republicans are the ones insisting on
on all this deregulating of business? That was one of
Romney's big promises to corporate America: no regulations.
You must be home-schooled in ignorance.
Maybe if you could get pass your first GED you would read the founding fathers ENTIRE writing and you would understand that was the intent. That's why we did it for 200 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr woodtick57 7,699
News Josh Duggar and the left's schadenfreude 5 hr kuda 15
News Huckabee stands by Duggar family amid molestati... Tue Tazo 22
News Huckabee: I wish I could have felt like a woman... Tue Tazo 1
News Bette Midler Weighs In on Josh Duggar Scandal, ... Tue Tazo 33
News Huckabee Affirms Support For Duggar Family Foll... Mon Tazo 3
News The seriously warped defenders of Josh Duggar May 31 Tazo 1
More from around the web