Huckabee Defends Obama's Immigration Policy: 'It's An Admirable Thing'

Full story: Mediaite.com

Mike Huckabee told the crew at Fox & Friends this morning that he understood his stance on immigration was not particularly popular among Republicans, and he didn't support and executive order for it, but the policy President Obama tried to implement for young undocumented people was something he had also attempted to pass in Arkansas.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Huckabee's show will never be watched again in my home.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Huckabee's show will never be watched again in my home.
It's people like him who give the libs ammo against the rest of us. He's a RINO and he doesn't speak for me.....Granted, there has got to be a way to deal with this crisis, but to take an illegal action unilaterlly wont do anything but start more shyt. Just look at these new threads.

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

What does Romney say about Obama's immigration policy?
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

People just dont get it. When Huckebee was running I kept telling them he was a democrat. He proved to be democrat here in Arkansas and his statements always give him away. He and Romney are from the same globalist camp. Its not right or left anymore. Its globalist. And they are busy replacing American citizens with someone who is not quite as versed on freedom and can be more easily manipulated.

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

On Friday, Romney spoke to reporters outside his campaign bus on the opening day of a six-state tour and a few hours after Obama’s announcement. He would not answer shouted questions about whether he would reverse the order if elected president.

“It’s an important matter to be considered and should be solved on a long-term basis so they know what their future would be in this country,” Romney said. Obama’s executive order to allow some illegal immigrants to obtain work permits and stay in the U.S. legally was problematic, he said, because “an executive order, of course, is a short-term matter. It can be reversed by subsequent presidents.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/romney...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Huckabee was correct in saying that what Obama has done is unconstitutional. The executive branch of government has no lawful authority to make law. That's the province of the legislature.

Obama claims to have been a constitutional law professor, yet his actions yesterday are another in a long, long string of blatantly unconstitutional acts of his. Any first year law student (hell, any 7th grader who has had a civics class) knows that what he has done is a clear violation of the Constitution.

He should be immediately removed from office for violating his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. For those that don't know, here's the text of the President's oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
What does Romney say about Obama's immigration policy?
rove and adelson are still forming his opinion.
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>It's people like him who give the libs ammo against the rest of us. He's a RINO and he doesn't speak for me.....Granted, there has got to be a way to deal with this crisis, but to take an illegal action unilaterlly wont do anything but start more shyt. Just look at these new threads.
I agree with your post.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>It's people like him who give the libs ammo against the rest of us. He's a RINO and he doesn't speak for me.....Granted, there has got to be a way to deal with this crisis, but to take an illegal action unilaterlly wont do anything but start more shyt. Just look at these new threads.
The best part is all the whining and knashing of teeth, by the tea party kidnapped GOP, then it gets even better when they find out, Obama's act, mirrors Sen. Marco Rubio's immigration proposal....Rubio(R-Fl), the frontrunner for Romney's VP....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

To side with Obama on this after he end-rounded congress is a disgrace to Suckabee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••