Immigration Debate Injures Prominent ...

Immigration Debate Injures Prominent Presidential Candidates

There are 459 comments on the LawSchoolBlog.org story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Immigration Debate Injures Prominent Presidential Candidates. In it, LawSchoolBlog.org reports that:

“I think that you punish the crime doer.”

On October 30, in responding to questions concerning immigration, two top-tier presidential candidates, at the very least diminished their prospects of taking up residence on Pennsylvania Avenue come - 09. via LawSchoolBlog.org

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LawSchoolBlog.org.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
BorderDrama

AOL

#1 Nov 6, 2007
Not a single candidate of either party has advocated DEPORTATION of illegal aliens as required by 8 USC 1251.

Not a single law-breaking, welfare-grifting illegal alien should be given amnesty. They should all be deported and told to apply for residence through legal channels.

Yes, we can deport all of them, but we won't have to. Once they see we mean business, they'll deport themselves as they did during the Task Force of 1954 when Eisenhower and his Commissioner, Gen. Joseph Swing began their mop up campaign.

Our sovereignty, our culture and our language is hanging in the balance. Communists and left-wing activists have the hordes of barbarians believeing they have a RIGHT to come here illegally. Another amnesty will be the death of America as we have known it. All past amnesties have have led to more liberal amnesties. Much damage has already been done, but we can still save the best part of our country. At least 95% of aliens who have been legalized over the past sixty years, and their descendants, cannot read, write and speak English at the 5th grade level. They take more from our economy than they put into it, a well docmuented fact.
Passerby

Porter, OK

#3 Nov 6, 2007
Ron Paul has...check into it.

“I Still Believe In Heroes”

Since: Dec 06

Van Buren, AR

#4 Nov 7, 2007
BorderDrama wrote:
Not a single candidate of either party has advocated DEPORTATION of illegal aliens as required by 8 USC 1251.
Not a single law-breaking, welfare-grifting illegal alien should be given amnesty. They should all be deported and told to apply for residence through legal channels.
Yes, we can deport all of them, but we won't have to. Once they see we mean business, they'll deport themselves as they did during the Task Force of 1954 when Eisenhower and his Commissioner, Gen. Joseph Swing began their mop up campaign.
Our sovereignty, our culture and our language is hanging in the balance. Communists and left-wing activists have the hordes of barbarians believeing they have a RIGHT to come here illegally. Another amnesty will be the death of America as we have known it. All past amnesties have have led to more liberal amnesties. Much damage has already been done, but we can still save the best part of our country. At least 95% of aliens who have been legalized over the past sixty years, and their descendants, cannot read, write and speak English at the 5th grade level. They take more from our economy than they put into it, a well docmuented fact.
I always wonder if people like you just babble, or if you think any of your idiotic, racist pipe dreams could ever come true.

Documented where? On some racist website you frequent?

Van Buren, AR

#5 Nov 7, 2007
Passerby wrote:
Ron Paul has...check into it.
And he has a great chance of winning.
Passerby

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2007
el_chapin wrote:
<quoted text>
And he has a great chance of winning.
His raising 4.2 million just fired up all of his supporters and has caused quite a few to take him more seriously. He is the only one telling us truth. America is beginning to wake up and see just who in this presidential race is telling the truth and who are lying to try and get your vote. Records and history speak loudly.

Van Buren, AR

#7 Nov 7, 2007
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
His raising 4.2 million just fired up all of his supporters and has caused quite a few to take him more seriously. He is the only one telling us truth. America is beginning to wake up and see just who in this presidential race is telling the truth and who are lying to try and get your vote. Records and history speak loudly.
If you've studied history at all, you know that extremism and quirkiness are fun and make for interesting debates, but you'll lose your shirt if that's the horse on which you're placing your bet.
Passerby

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2007
el_chapin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've studied history at all, you know that extremism and quirkiness are fun and make for interesting debates, but you'll lose your shirt if that's the horse on which you're placing your bet.
And every single one of you anchor babies and border jumpers will either be in the newly refurbished prison camps or booted right back to whatever nation you are apparently ashamed of. That's what extremists do with lawbreakers. Better get packin' fool. America is WAKING UP! And Dr. Paul IS CATCHING ON. His message is timely, don't you think?
cvanderbilt

New York, NY

#9 Nov 7, 2007
el_chapin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the U.S. Marine that is pictured with your posts?

“Enforce the law”

Since: Aug 07

Denver

#10 Nov 7, 2007
Ron Paul is the only GOP I can support for president. I hope he can pull it off and will send him more money.

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Nov 8, 2007
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
And every single one of you anchor babies and border jumpers will either be in the newly refurbished prison camps or booted right back to whatever nation you are apparently ashamed of. That's what extremists do with lawbreakers. Better get packin' fool. America is WAKING UP! And Dr. Paul IS CATCHING ON. His message is timely, don't you think?
I can see you are someone who believes in conspiracy theories like the internment camps, the NAU, and the Superhighway. It's been my experience that those are the types of people who don't possess the intelligence needed to debate this or any other issue, and you continue to prove me right.

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Nov 8, 2007
cvanderbilt wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Jose Gutierrez, the first US soldier killed in the Iraq war.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/heroes/...

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Nov 8, 2007
jmark40 wrote:
Ron Paul is the only GOP I can support for president. I hope he can pull it off and will send him more money.
You'd do just as well spending that money buying some Enron stock.
Passerby

United States

#14 Nov 8, 2007
el_chapin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you are someone who believes in conspiracy theories like the internment camps, the NAU, and the Superhighway. It's been my experience that those are the types of people who don't possess the intelligence needed to debate this or any other issue, and you continue to prove me right.
What do you mean 'types'? That sounds like a racist comment.
Stay in denial, your free ride is coming to a screeching halt. As I said...America is WAKING UP.

“Enforce our Immigration Laws!”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2007
cvanderbilt wrote:
<quoted text>
He was an illegal alien that lied his way in to the U.S.Marines.

“Enforce our Immigration Laws!”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 8, 2007
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay in denial, your free ride is coming to a screeching halt. As I said...America is WAKING UP.
He is a pro-illegal racist,and if you say anything against illegal aliens in this country he will call you a racist.
Passerby

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2007
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pro-illegal racist,and if you say anything against illegal aliens in this country he will call you a racist.
Yeah I know. He judged Jesus on the Christian Democrat thread, It's obvious that el_chapin is a racist hypocrite.
He reminds me of Brittney Spears, will do or say anything to derail the topic.

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Nov 8, 2007
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'll keep reading, I said what 'types' of people directly after it.

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Nov 8, 2007
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
He was an illegal alien that lied his way in to the U.S.Marines.
Liar. He was a Permanent Resident. To lie about a fallen soldier shows your character, not that we didn't know what kind of person you are anyway.

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Nov 8, 2007
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use the phrase 'we're being overrun by Hispanics', then I certainly will.

Fort Smith, AR

#21 Nov 8, 2007
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know. He judged Jesus on the Christian Democrat thread, It's obvious that el_chapin is a racist hypocrite.
He reminds me of Brittney Spears, will do or say anything to derail the topic.
Liar. I merely called out hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min lozzza 10,639
News Mike Huckabee: Iran deal 'marching the Israelis... 9 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Ex-Wife Accused Donald Trump of 'Violating' Her... 12 hr USA Today 1
News Huckabee: Obama marching Israel to 'door of the... 13 hr Lawrence Wolf 32
News Huckabee Doubles Down on Holocaust Remark 16 hr serfs up 4
News Obama chides 2016 candidates for 'ridiculous,' ... Mon RMA 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? Jul 24 River Tam 713
More from around the web