Chick-fil-A Kiss-In: LAPD called to Hollywood store over media mob

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: Los Angeles Times 13

Los Angeles police were called to a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Hollywood on Friday amid a national "kiss day" related to the company president's opposition to gay marriage.

Full Story
Willow Palin

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I saw a bunch of crusty nasty over-weight lesbo bitches and wimpy prancing phagggs doing their lip locking at the Hollywood Chick-fil-A. Barf!
When the guy kweers saw that the tourists were taking pictures, they started to go behind cars to fellate one another, and then come on out to snowball their loads with one another.
Now LOTS of rube tourists and bumpkins from Peoria, Altoona, and Joplin, have digital proof of how disgusting these homosexuals really are.

And.... all of the h0mos were as ugly as sin. Not a looker in the bunch!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Wow that sounds horrible. I wonder if my "friends" Curtsee and snyper attended any of these gay kiss rallys.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Aug 3, 2012
(A) Emmanuelle as Mayor of a Major City
is not in a position to tell any American
what to believe in?

(B) He also has no right to attempt to
Punish any individual,or his Business
for not sharing the same beliefs as
his self? Also being a Jew,one would
imagine Emmanuelle would be very,very
sensitive to bullying those who do not
share the same belief systems??? With
luck the CEO,and his Lawyers are busy
preparing a Law suit with regard to
the CEO,and his 1st Amendment rights??
I guess it was scary look at the working
of the Radical Liberal Left wing mind???
Waste of Ammo

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Why didn't the media flock to the public toilets?
That's where the homosexuals hang out, as all the media-"people" know.
Of course the media isn't going to try to embarrass a key constituency of the Democrat party, adult- perverts who hang out in public toilets all day looking for an opportunity to touch a little kid.

That's today's Democrat party.
Hank

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Ya gotta love the cute lesbians kissing and caressing each other.
marcco

Chatsworth, CA

#7 Aug 4, 2012
I think the gay activists are doing more harm to their cause. I feel bad for the gay community that just want so live their lives and just blend.
I never ate at Chick-fil-a before the other day and hey, their food is great - very good! If not for all the attention, I would never have tried.
Thanks.
Chic on chic

Crown Point, IN

#8 Aug 4, 2012
These people need to get a life and make some attempts to get in touch with reality. Does anyone really give a damn about this BS besides these who have stepped out of their closets. Just another excuse fill your days with more meaningless politics. Obviously way to much time on there hands and probably has been their entire life.
Chic on chic

Crown Point, IN

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
(A) Emmanuelle as Mayor of a Major City
is not in a position to tell any American
what to believe in?
(B) He also has no right to attempt to
Punish any individual,or his Business
for not sharing the same beliefs as
his self? Also being a Jew,one would
imagine Emmanuelle would be very,very
sensitive to bullying those who do not
share the same belief systems??? With
luck the CEO,and his Lawyers are busy
preparing a Law suit with regard to
the CEO,and his 1st Amendment rights??
I guess it was scary look at the working
of the Radical Liberal Left wing mind???
Buying votes and following his political pal Obama. The worlds a mess and when our leaders are voicing their opinions about these topics, it goes to show you that priorities for family, country, religion are practically non-existent nor a priority. Makes me wanna drink.
Rick Rogers

AOL

#10 Aug 4, 2012
marcco wrote:
I think the gay activists are doing more harm to their cause. I feel bad for the gay community that just want so live their lives and just blend.
I never ate at Chick-fil-a before the other day and hey, their food is great - very good! If not for all the attention, I would never have tried.
Thanks.
Agreed. Gays are ashamed of the common street trash who define Gays as Monsters by doing this CRAP. Only the sickest Obama freak thinks it benefits Gays to be seen as Hard Left Occupy Trash who have no regard for any one but themselves.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Chic on chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying votes and following his political pal Obama. The worlds a mess and when our leaders are voicing their opinions about these topics, it goes to show you that priorities for family, country, religion are practically non-existent nor a priority. Makes me wanna drink.
When Obama was against Gays,Ramm was with
him on it..When Obama changed his mind for
votes he went with him...What a filthy world
they live in? Lets remember in November!!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Aug 4, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Gays are ashamed of the common street trash who define Gays as Monsters by doing this CRAP. Only the sickest Obama freak thinks it benefits Gays to be seen as Hard Left Occupy Trash who have no regard for any one but themselves.
The most commonly accepted theory is that of the 'hunter'. In this scenario, SIVcpz was transferred to humans as a result of chimps being killed and eaten or their blood getting into cuts or wounds on the hunter. Normally the hunter's body would have fought off SIV, but on a few occasions it adapted itself within its new human host and became HIV-1. The fact that there were several different early strains of HIV, each with a slightly different genetic make-up (the most common of which was HIV-1 group M), would support this theory: every time it passed from a chimpanzee to a man, it would have developed in a slightly different way within his body, and thus produced a slightly different strain.

So stop monkeying around will ya!!
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#13 Aug 4, 2012
Chick Fil A appears to be the least of the problems doggin these Lesbians. I didn't realize that have such serious psychiatric issues. What kind of cheezy adult would do this crap in front of children?
Who thought up the "Let's get every one to stop supporting us by proving we aren't worthy of any ones support or respect" campaign for Gays? They sure seem to be "WINNING" by Sheen's definition.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#14 Aug 4, 2012
If those people really want to be accepted into society they have to act more civilized. Did you see where the Hetrosexual couple were arrested in a walMart having public sex? Those people are no different. Sev is a private matter between 2 people. There is a mental problem when you need to make it public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush's tax stand could plague presidential run 1 hr Paco Pinto 9
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... Oct 26 tha Professor 148
Houston Mayor Backs Down on Subpoenas for Pasto... Oct 24 Cordwainer Trout 2
Ebola fearmongering is the GOP's new crazy, rac... Oct 20 ronnie 1
'Duck Dynasty' Relative Has a Tough Response to... Oct 7 Chiclets 3
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Oct 5 swedenforever 214
Ted Cruz wins Values Voter straw poll, again Sep '14 Your Ex 6

Mike Huckabee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE