Write in Gravel

Full story: InYork

What a shame that the mainstream media has ignored the best-qualified candidate for president .
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2008
whoa

Clearwater, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Mike Gravel. At 77, health wise, half dead. Threw him out of Alaska, declared bankruptcy in 2004. Oh, he has all the answers, but can't even maintain his own household. And you want us to vote for HIM? Possibly his vice-president could be Ralph Nader.
Dan

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Mar 7, 2008
While I disagree with Gravel on several issues, I respect him for publicly pointing out that most of the others are full of crap.

He would have been a much better candidate than Clintama, at least he truthfully tells where he stands.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Gravel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppre... (May '13) May '13 DC tells it like ... 16
From JFK to Sept. 11, conspiracy theories thrive (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 56
Speakers' corner (Feb '11) Feb '11 scout 1
Ron Paul will ruin the dreams of the 2012 fring... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Crazy n Nutty Pol... 1
History not kind to campaign write-in candidates (Sep '10) Sep '10 Raoul Thibideaux 1
Gravel tells kids: Use pot over alcohol (Jan '08) Feb '09 Nick C 27
[Former Senator] Gravel: Take Bush to The Hague (Oct '08) Oct '08 Andrew Yu-Jen Wang 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mike Gravel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••