Gravel for Guru in 2008

Gravel for Guru in 2008

There are 4 comments on the www.reachm.com story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Gravel for Guru in 2008 . In it, www.reachm.com reports that:

No money to Congressional incumbents till impeachment is back on the table. Take the pledge !!! December 4, 2007 Gravel for Guru in 2008 Via a YouTube contributor : I'm giving $25,000 to the person or group ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reachm.com.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#1 Dec 6, 2007
YAY ! Maybe this will get ppl talking about Mike .. ka-ching

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2007
outnleftfield wrote:
YAY ! Maybe this will get ppl talking about Mike .. ka-ching
I am disappointed in you olf. After seeing super Tuesday on Tv and the slanted poll results. It is what we talked about on the threads.Gravel is a good man, I said it over and over but you smearing Paul . Hope you are happy.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

#3 Dec 12, 2007
ladymessenger wrote:
<quoted text>I am disappointed in you olf. After seeing super Tuesday on Tv and the slanted poll results. It is what we talked about on the threads.Gravel is a good man, I said it over and over but you smearing Paul . Hope you are happy.
No you missed my point , sorry I don't smear , I just found a story and posted it , I say hold the money , change the whole way we elect officials , and I say " power to the people give peace a chance ".
Must say I am disappointed too, over and over I am as non-partisan as can be and yet over and again I am misunderstood . I post articles as they arrive , this week it's been Romney and Huckabee that are flooding the wire, rarely do I even see one about Gravel, Biden , Hunter and countless others .
I post what I find , I find what we are flooded with , don't have an inside track so left out in the field to take what comes. Peace ,Out.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

#4 Dec 12, 2007
BTW do you know that you can submit articles to the forum , there's a link about mid-page on the right , a least on IE browsers it says someting like submit story now , just hit that and submit. If you don't feel like being an editor but want to contribute there's the way and the editors will post it giving you credit if you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Gravel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Gravel, ex-Alaska senator, to lead up... (Jan '15) Jan '15 RustyS 2
News Ex-senator from Alaska to run marijuana company (Dec '14) Dec '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppre... (May '13) May '13 DC tells it like ... 16
News From JFK to Sept. 11, conspiracy theories thrive (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 56
News Speakers' corner (Feb '11) Feb '11 scout 1
News Ron Paul will ruin the dreams of the 2012 fring... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Crazy n Nutty Pol... 1
News History not kind to campaign write-in candidates (Sep '10) Sep '10 Raoul Thibideaux 1
More from around the web