Gravel for Guru in 2008

Dec 4, 2007 | Posted by: outnleftfield | Full story: www.reachm.com

No money to Congressional incumbents till impeachment is back on the table. Take the pledge !!! December 4, 2007 Gravel for Guru in 2008 Via a YouTube contributor : I'm giving $25,000 to the person or group ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2007

YAY ! Maybe this will get ppl talking about Mike .. ka-ching

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

outnleftfield wrote:
YAY ! Maybe this will get ppl talking about Mike .. ka-ching
I am disappointed in you olf. After seeing super Tuesday on Tv and the slanted poll results. It is what we talked about on the threads.Gravel is a good man, I said it over and over but you smearing Paul . Hope you are happy.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

ladymessenger wrote:
<quoted text>I am disappointed in you olf. After seeing super Tuesday on Tv and the slanted poll results. It is what we talked about on the threads.Gravel is a good man, I said it over and over but you smearing Paul . Hope you are happy.
No you missed my point , sorry I don't smear , I just found a story and posted it , I say hold the money , change the whole way we elect officials , and I say " power to the people give peace a chance ".
Must say I am disappointed too, over and over I am as non-partisan as can be and yet over and again I am misunderstood . I post articles as they arrive , this week it's been Romney and Huckabee that are flooding the wire, rarely do I even see one about Gravel, Biden , Hunter and countless others .
I post what I find , I find what we are flooded with , don't have an inside track so left out in the field to take what comes. Peace ,Out.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

BTW do you know that you can submit articles to the forum , there's a link about mid-page on the right , a least on IE browsers it says someting like submit story now , just hit that and submit. If you don't feel like being an editor but want to contribute there's the way and the editors will post it giving you credit if you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Gravel Discussions

Search the Mike Gravel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppre... (May '13) May '13 DC tells it like it is 16
From JFK to Sept. 11, conspiracy theories thrive (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 56
Speakers' corner (Feb '11) Feb '11 scout 1
Ron Paul will ruin the dreams of the 2012 fring... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Crazy n Nutty Politics 1
History not kind to campaign write-in candidates (Sep '10) Sep '10 Raoul Thibideaux 1
Gravel tells kids: Use pot over alcohol (Jan '08) Feb '09 Nick C 27
[Former Senator] Gravel: Take Bush to The Hague (Oct '08) Oct '08 Andrew Yu-Jen Wang 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••