From JFK to Sept. 11, conspiracy theories thrive

There are 16 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Aug 10, 2011, titled From JFK to Sept. 11, conspiracy theories thrive. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

In Dealey Plaza, with the white "X" painted on the spot where President Kennedy was assassinated, ask anyone about the grassy knoll and the second gunman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Roosevelt

Mcintosh, MN

#41 Aug 12, 2011
That's nutty. JFK was shot by Conservatives when they smelled a whiff of Liberalism.
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was killed by a lone nut, Lee Harvey Oswald who also took a pot shot at a retired general a few months before. Scientists, military snipers, sound engineers and physicists proved he could get off the three shots in six seconds, especially with the training he had.
true

Martinsville, VA

#42 Aug 12, 2011
<quoted text>
JFK was killed by a lone nut, Lee Harvey Oswald who also took a pot shot at a retired general a few months before. Scientists, military snipers, sound engineers and physicists proved he could get off the three shots in six seconds, especially with the training he had.
So the CIA taped confession was a lie, your either a co n tell pro responce person that answers to obama on your fed job or your the biggest sucker believer in a lieing government
gulf of tonkon and 50,000 young men dead doesnt mean sh^t to you does it?

Since: Dec 07

Porter, TX

#43 Aug 13, 2011
Roosevelt wrote:
That's nutty. JFK was shot by Conservatives when they smelled a whiff of Liberalism.
<quoted text>
Someone shot you with too many drugs.

Porter, TX

#44 Aug 13, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
So the CIA taped confession was a lie, your either a co n tell pro responce person that answers to obama on your fed job or your the biggest sucker believer in a lieing government
gulf of tonkon and 50,000 young men dead doesnt mean sh^t to you does it?
I served with those guys you useless little flea. Stupid littte conspiracy nuts like yourself are more of a danger to our country than the Soviet union we stood against. Go screw your blow up doll.
true

Martinsville, VA

#46 Aug 13, 2011
<quoted text>
I served with those guys you useless little flea. Stupid littte conspiracy nuts like yourself are more of a danger to our country than the Soviet union we stood against. Go screw your blow up doll.
So you admit to being part of the satanist that do your masters will killing all who stand in your way. Did you help guard poppy fields? thats a real good idea isnt it. Conspiracy would be if what stated had no backing or untrue, what ive given your sorry asz is truth so you can shove it and pray there isnt a GOD cause your number might come up for all you admited to being a part of.

Porter, TX

#48 Aug 13, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to being part of the satanist that do your masters will killing all who stand in your way. Did you help guard poppy fields? thats a real good idea isnt it. Conspiracy would be if what stated had no backing or untrue, what ive given your sorry asz is truth so you can shove it and pray there isnt a GOD cause your number might come up for all you admited to being a part of.
You weren't there and don't know shit. You go along with the far left mantra that has been fabricating things for decades. That's your problem, sheepie. You swallow your crap with no experience, so choke on it. I know there's a God, and I'm not worried about his thoughts on me, I'm very comfortable with it. Obviously, you're so fkn full of hate, maybe you need to visit with him for awhile.
true

Martinsville, VA

#49 Aug 13, 2011
<quoted text>
You weren't there and don't know shit. You go along with the far left mantra that has been fabricating things for decades. That's your problem, sheepie. You swallow your crap with no experience, so choke on it. I know there's a God, and I'm not worried about his thoughts on me, I'm very comfortable with it. Obviously, you're so fkn full of hate, maybe you need to visit with him for awhile.
Your the one who sounds full of hate, or is it the denial of the truth cause it would implicate your wrong doing
true

Martinsville, VA

#50 Aug 13, 2011
The fact that Operation Fast and Furious was part of the CIA’s black-bag job in Mexico does not excuse the ATF for violating the very federal laws it was created to enforce; for contributing to the deaths of hundreds of innocent citizens, including a Border Patrol agent trying to live up to his oath; or for being unrepentant, uncooperative and unresponsive to the wishes of the American people for honesty, integrity and loyalty to the U.S. Constitution.

Nor should the FBI get a free pass for subverting the criminal-background-check system designed to prevent illegal firearms purchases. The Drug Enforcement Administration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department - all major players in the CIA’s grand schemes - should not escape scrutiny, either. In fact, we should not shrug off the activities of any of our federal agencies that broke the law on the Sinaloa’s - and thus the Mexican government’s - behalf.
true

Martinsville, VA

#51 Aug 13, 2011
In an effort to prevent a Los Zetas takeover, Uncle Sam has gotten into bed with the rival Sinaloa cartel, which has close ties to the Mexican military. Recent court filings by former Sinaloa cartel member Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla, currently in U.S. custody, reveal that the United States allowed the Sinaloas to fly a 747 cargo plane packed with cocaine into American airspace - unmolested.

The CIA made sure the trade wasn’t one-way. It persuaded the ATF to create Operation Fast and Furious - a “no strings attached” variation of the agency’s previous firearms sting. By design, the ATF operation armed the Mexican government’s preferred cartel on the street level near the American border, where the Zetas are most active.

Porter, TX

#52 Aug 14, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one who sounds full of hate, or is it the denial of the truth cause it would implicate your wrong doing
I don't need to deny the truth when I've seen it, boy. Your knowledge of the "truth" as you say is one of the biggest lies on the planet. Seek help.
true

Martinsville, VA

#53 Aug 14, 2011
<quoted text>
I don't need to deny the truth when I've seen it, boy. Your knowledge of the "truth" as you say is one of the biggest lies on the planet. Seek help.
Ive seen the truth sorry if your so blind

Porter, TX

#54 Aug 15, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive seen the truth sorry if your so blind
pfffft, yeah, right! LMAO

You're the same one pushing for Ron Paul because he said he would legalize drugs! Get off of them, they're killing your brain cells.
true

Martinsville, VA

#55 Aug 15, 2011
<quoted text>
pfffft, yeah, right! LMAO
You're the same one pushing for Ron Paul because he said he would legalize drugs! Get off of them, they're killing your brain cells.
I have posted plenty of facts for you to look for and what have you came back with=nothing
I push for PAUL because he is not corporate owned like the neocon fox people. As far as drugs go I dont use dont believe in them, but the facts are the facts they werent illegall earlier on in our history and how much crime and people in jail did you have then
BUT DONT WORRY DRUGS WILL NEVER BE LEGALIZED BECAUSE ITS OVER 500 BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS FOR THE CIA EVERY YEAR
true

Martinsville, VA

#56 Aug 15, 2011
This Florida based Gulfstream II jet aircraft # N987SA crash landed on September 24, 2007 after it ran out of fuel over Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula it had a cargo of several tons of Cocaine on board now documents have turned up on both sides of the Atlantic that link this Cocaine Smuggling Gulfstream II jet aircraft # N987SA that crashed in Mexico to the CIA who used it on at least 3 rendition flights from Europe and the USA to Guantanamo's infamous torture chambers between 2003 to 2005.

Porter, TX

#57 Aug 15, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted plenty of facts for you to look for and what have you came back with=nothing
I push for PAUL because he is not corporate owned like the neocon fox people. As far as drugs go I dont use dont believe in them, but the facts are the facts they werent illegall earlier on in our history and how much crime and people in jail did you have then
BUT DONT WORRY DRUGS WILL NEVER BE LEGALIZED BECAUSE ITS OVER 500 BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS FOR THE CIA EVERY YEAR
Bingo!
true

Farmville, VA

#59 Aug 17, 2011
<quoted text>
Bingo!
August 17, 2011

The Central Intelligence Agency was intimately involved with the federal government’s infamous “Operation Fast and Furious” scheme to send American weapons to Mexican drug cartels while simultaneously working with other agencies allowing narcotics to be shipped over the border, according to a series of explosive reports.

Citing an unnamed CIA source, a Washington Times article theorizes that U.S. officials were actively aiding organizations such as the Sinaloa cartel with guns and immunity in an effort to stymie Los Zetas. That’s because, according to the piece, the powerful and brutal criminal Zetas syndicate has the potential to overthrow the government of Mexico — and might be planning to do so.

Apparently the secretive U.S. intelligence agency also played a key role in creating and using the American government’s gun-running program to arm certain criminal organizations. The scheme, which has already been implicated in countless deaths including the murders of several U.S. and Mexican law enforcement officers, saw thousands of high-powered American guns delivered to multiple cartels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Gravel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Gravel, ex-Alaska senator, to lead up... Jan '15 RustyS 2
News Ex-senator from Alaska to run marijuana company Dec '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppre... (May '13) May '13 DC tells it like ... 16
News Speakers' corner (Feb '11) Feb '11 scout 1
News Ron Paul will ruin the dreams of the 2012 fring... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Crazy n Nutty Pol... 1
News History not kind to campaign write-in candidates (Sep '10) Sep '10 Raoul Thibideaux 1
News Gravel tells kids: Use pot over alcohol (Jan '08) Feb '09 Nick C 27
More from around the web