Fugitive Wanted For Robbing Elderly Hiding In Memphis Area

Full story: WREG 20
United States Marshals missed catching a fugitive who was wanted for being part of a robbery ring that targeted elderly women across the Mid-South. Marshals say they missed Tiffany Upkins by just a few minutes Tuesday but spoke with her by phone Tuesday. Full Story
terrible 4 kids

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 15, 2010
just terrible that the adults aren't able to parent. A whole family? these people can't be reformed, they don't see what theyar edoing is wrong.

SAD
bblue

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 15, 2010
sorry piece of crap and she has reproduced so more to support and turn out just like her.
lovin-mississipp i

Memphis, TN

#3 Apr 15, 2010
This is what happens when the checks stop coming & the kids are grown! The decided to start their own family business! She'll get caught! They're watching you and yours GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!
And I'M gonna watch for yo ugly face too..........
Memphrica Resident

Cordova, TN

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Love the ape mugshots.
rod

Bay Springs, MS

#6 Apr 15, 2010
get her
over here not there

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Apr 15, 2010
terrible 4 kids wrote:
just terrible that the adults aren't able to parent. A whole family? these people can't be reformed, they don't see what theyar edoing is wrong.
SAD
she does know what she is doing is wrong or she wouldnt be hiding like the coward she and her family is. just a thought
Hopefull

Jackson, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Put her in the Memphis zoo by the mug shot I seen he sister their just the other day in a cage.
Britney

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 15, 2010
Monkey girl is missing from the zoo and not she is on channel 3 web site!

You is nasty girl.
MaryLRssll

Memphis, TN

#10 Apr 15, 2010
WTF??? She be loogin inucent to me. Who be jujing us in Memfrica?
Parker

Marietta, GA

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Hopefull wrote:
Put her in the Memphis zoo by the mug shot I seen he sister their just the other day in a cage.
Wow...She really does look like a gorilla. I hope she has AIDS.
smart

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 15, 2010
by the looks of some of these comments these people are just has dumb as she is. Serioulsy, can you all not grow up and stop with the racism. gorilla?? seriously, grow up and stop being ignorant...mayb u need to the zoo..but as dumb as you are im sure the animals are smarter than you...:) hope you all have a nice day and continue being uneducated..
gorilla dunk

Pearlington, MS

#13 Apr 15, 2010
You did not hear about the escape at monkey island at the zoo. They should have had her play a role in planet of the apes. she would not need a costume.
gorilla dunk

Pearlington, MS

#14 Apr 15, 2010
smart wrote:
by the looks of some of these comments these people are just has dumb as she is. Serioulsy, can you all not grow up and stop with the racism. gorilla?? seriously, grow up and stop being ignorant...mayb u need to the zoo..but as dumb as you are im sure the animals are smarter than you...:) hope you all have a nice day and continue being uneducated..
Talk about uneducated maybe you need to take an English class. I mean look at that ugly picture and tell me she does not look like an ape. I have seen some white folks that look like that too.

“Single Full Time Dad”

Since: Dec 09

Forest Hills, Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 15, 2010
You can be sure has the plea deal will be something like...Down to misdemeanor theft for defendant’s guilty plea...prosecutor to recommend sentence of 11mos 29days with support for the Judge to suspend the sentence and do apply 12mos probation.

I wish local news would try to get statistical info on issues like that...% of DA cases that are plea bargained. Because even if this funny pic thief did exactly what the report accuses her of (most likely she did), you rarely hear about outcomes for scavenger/predators like the report’s featured clan.

While I did not vote for our President, I agree with his statement that goes something like,‘Corruption cannot stand transparency’. Wouldn’t it be nice to shed some statistical light on outcomes? If the info could include defendant race, it could even be used to prove or disprove the whole concept that whites somehow are given better plea bargains by the DA.
Memphis Sucks

Butler, IL

#16 Apr 15, 2010
This is the problem with memphis. Too many "citizens" like this unrepentant waste of flesh. No doubt, that irregardless of her guilt,
the "reverend" (& I use the term LOOSELY)
al sharpton will be marching here in support soon....
american

Hernando, MS

#17 Apr 15, 2010
Destroy the bad ones help save the good people
noone

Horn Lake, MS

#18 Apr 15, 2010
Nobody has even commented on the part of the story about the 10 year old that was arrested for "ROBBERY"
I mean like dayum
Proud Permit Holder

United States

#19 Apr 15, 2010
Ahhhh......the classic Memphrika res-o-dent she-boon. Apparently, we did evolve from apes. Some evolved a little farther than other like this moon cricket. Seems like a good use for a couple of rounds. POP-POP.....simple solutions for simple problems.
Black-Ameriican Citizen

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2010
Come out come out,WHEREVER YOU ARE!SKANK!!!!!!!!! LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY HIT HER ITHE FACE WITH A PAIR OF GRIP-PLIERS!!!!!!!!!!QUEEN RAT-MOUTH!!!!
smart

Bronx, NY

#21 Apr 17, 2010
lol
gorilla dunk wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about uneducated maybe you need to take an English class. I mean look at that ugly picture and tell me she does not look like an ape. I have seen some white folks that look like that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midsouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west memphis 3, west memphis three. Jay Salpete... (Sep '10) Nov '14 Chicken George 12
Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Nov '13 dynamicengineer 19
Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South (May '10) Apr '13 WHITE WEZEL 81
Several Mid-South control towers set to close (Mar '13) Mar '13 anon 1
Record cold weather is predicted (Oct '12) Oct '12 guest 1
More from around the web