Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-S...

Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South

There are 81 comments on the WREG story from May 25, 2010, titled Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South. In it, WREG reports that:

There are about 400 registered Sovereigns in Tennessee. Sovereigns believe the government has no authority to control their lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WHITE WEZEL

Louisville, KY

#82 Apr 14, 2013
Fat Black Mammy wrote:
Dis be fine wif me !
All you WHITE DEBBILS can go back to stupid polack land wheres you all come from an be as soverin as you pleases !
Quit smellin up Memphis an GETS OUT !
I AM ONE OF THOSE DEBBIBLES AS YOU SAY AND I WOULD GO BACK TO THE LAND OF POLLACK BUT I HAVE SEEMED TO OF MISPLACED MY DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THERE. SO IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR OTHER BLACK FRIENDS COULD SPARE THE TIME TO HELP ME LOOK FOR THEM I WOULD BE MUCH HAPPY. I KNOW YOU ALL ARE BUSY WITH WORKING YOUR ALLS FULL IME JOBS AND DONATING YOUR ALLS TIME HELPING IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNITY THROUGH CHARITY WORK WHILE US WHITE DEBBILES MOOCH FOOD STAMPS AND LAZ AROUND ALL DAY SELLING DRUGS TO KIDS SO THEIR LIVES CAN BE JUST AS F'D UP AS OURS ALL WHILE NOT WORKING AND PAYING OUR SHARE OF TAXES OR EVEN GIVING A DAMN ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY. I UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE WANTS ALL US WHITE DEBBILES TO GO BACK WHERE WE CAME FROM AND PROPERTY VALUES ALWAYS GO DOWN WHENEVER WE MOVE IN AND CRIME RATES GO UP AND EVERY ONE CONSIDERS US PARASITES ON SOCIETY AND NO MATTER HOW MANY PROGRAMS ARE SET UP TO HELP US WE STILL CAN'T SEEM TO RISE ABOVE OUR CAVEMAN MENTALITY AND ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING HOW WE ARE SOOO DOWN TRODDEN AND EVERYONE OWES US SOMETHING. WELL ANY WAY I NEED THOSE DIRECTIONS SO IF YOU FIND THEM IT WOULD BE GREAAAAAAAAATTT. THAX SOO MUCH AND THANK GOD FOR BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE WITH OUT YOU SOCIETY WOULD OF NEVER BEEN A REALITY. JUST LOOK AT ALL THESE BLACK RUN COUNTRIES LIKE HATI, RUWANDA,DARFUR, AND THE WHOLE CONTIENT OF AFRICA SINCE THE DAMN WHITE BRITISH DEBBIELS PULLED OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA IT IS JUST ONE BIG BLOODY PARADISE. JUST LOOK AT THE AWESOME SHAPE AMERICA IS IN SINCE OBAMA...... THAX BLACK PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING AND THAX WHITE DEBBILES FOR NOTHING....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midsouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Sep '17 SSS 23
News Cranksgiving on Friday and Saturday (Nov '16) Nov '16 StateTrooper 1
News Mid-South Community College names new chancellor (Jun '15) Jun '15 wow 1
News west memphis 3, west memphis three. Jay Salpete... (Sep '10) Feb '15 Old 14
News First fire, now global pressure (Mar '07) Jan '15 american 9
News Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
News Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
More from around the web