Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-S...

Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South

There are 81 comments on the WREG story from May 25, 2010, titled Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South. In it, WREG reports that:

There are about 400 registered Sovereigns in Tennessee. Sovereigns believe the government has no authority to control their lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sovereign moorjew

Coudersport, PA

#1 May 25, 2010
That European can never claim sovereignty in this land he has to go to europe for that and for the so called black man he went about it the wrong way , but we conatact him to starighten it all out the correct way he needed to dissolve and liquidate the starw man on the brithcertificate, which is a bond ss# and drivers license and file affidavits of nationality and reclaim birthrights have them signed and sealed by the county and state then proceed after placing them on public record and then no court or bank in america has authority over him the moor/ we are indigenious we are the authority the law pay no taxes free to travel not citizens of the corporation united states, but you cannot be a sovereign citizen thats a oxymoron you cant be both and be free..so all so called blacks donot be discourage from this scare tattic misinfo by men who didnt fully understand the protocals of a moor/jew who is sovereign
McEasy

Kiel, WI

#2 May 26, 2010
The use of the term "registered sovereigns" is offensive. These people are nothing but criminals (perhaps insane criminals).
eer from horn lake

Memphis, TN

#3 May 26, 2010
You're right McEasy...they are criminals!!! They think that they're above the law and that's what scares me!!!! Must be crazy.
THCC permit holder

Collierville, TN

#4 May 26, 2010
Anybody wanting something and not working for it needs to be put out of my misery. And those cute little matching white suits those Kane clowns had on make me want to puke also!
Cynic

Memphis, TN

#5 May 26, 2010
sovereign moorjew wrote:
That European can never claim sovereignty in this land he has to go to europe for that and for the so called black man he went about it the wrong way , but we conatact him to starighten it all out the correct way he needed to dissolve and liquidate the starw man on the brithcertificate, which is a bond ss# and drivers license and file affidavits of nationality and reclaim birthrights have them signed and sealed by the county and state then proceed after placing them on public record and then no court or bank in america has authority over him the moor/ we are indigenious we are the authority the law pay no taxes free to travel not citizens of the corporation united states, but you cannot be a sovereign citizen thats a oxymoron you cant be both and be free..so all so called blacks donot be discourage from this scare tattic misinfo by men who didnt fully understand the protocals of a moor/jew who is sovereign
If you believe the drivel you just attempted to communicate, you are nuttier than squirrel poop. Just like the followers of Jim Jones, the Sovereign believers are by and large poorly educated desparate fools looking for free money. Do everyone a favor, drink your koolaid and suck start a pistol, then you will be free of government and we will be free of your idiocy.
weary warrior

Pasadena, CA

#7 May 26, 2010
Only people who have something to hide would be fearful or not want to abide by laws that are in place for thier and everyone elses safety.
I agree with Cynic, that Sovereigns are mainly poor uneducated ignorant people. They want to be able to do whatever they want whenever they want-which is, in essence-anarchy. I say gather them all up put them in a boat-ship em out-good luck jackasses. Go build yourself a criminal haven somewhere else.
H Roach

Greenwood, MS

#8 May 26, 2010
If you want to live out from under the nation's law's then by all mean's please buy you a island and go live on it.
Fat Black Mammy

Union, SC

#9 May 26, 2010
Dis be fine wif me !
All you WHITE DEBBILS can go back to stupid polack land wheres you all come from an be as soverin as you pleases !
Quit smellin up Memphis an GETS OUT !
problem diagnosis

Chicago, IL

#10 May 26, 2010
weary warrior wrote:
Only people who have something to hide would be fearful or not want to abide by laws that are in place for thier and everyone elses safety.
The Sovereign movement is nuts, but if you think most of the laws we have are for our safety, then you are as nutty as they are.

Everybody has something worth hiding from the government or would you like government monitored cameras installed in your house?
weary warrior

Pasadena, CA

#11 May 26, 2010
problem diagnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sovereign movement is nuts, but if you think most of the laws we have are for our safety, then you are as nutty as they are.
Everybody has something worth hiding from the government or would you like government monitored cameras installed in your house?
Oh, I'm as nutty as they are because I believe the majority of laws are in place for our safety? Riiiiigggggtttt.( Paranoid much?)

Why would government cameras be installed in my house? Dude, lay off the pot and shut it with the conspiracy theories.
Alfred

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 26, 2010
sovereign moorjew wrote:
Sovereignty is the quality of having supreme, independent authority over a territory. It can be found in a power to rule and make law that rests on a political fact for which no purely legal explanation can be provided. The concept has been discussed, debated and questioned throughout history, from the time of the Romans through to the present day, although it has changed in its definition, concept, and application throughout, especially during the Age of Enlightenment. The current notion of state sovereignty was laid down in the Treaty of Westphalia (1648), which, in relation to states, codified the basic principles of territorial integrity, border inviolability, and supremacy of the state (rather than the Church). A sovereign is a supreme lawmaking authority
problem diagnosis

Chicago, IL

#13 May 26, 2010
weary warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm as nutty as they are because I believe the majority of laws are in place for our safety?
Really, do you even know how many pages of just federal law there are? 145,000 triple column pages if you were curious.

If you are in any kind of small business you are committing a federal offense every day.

You think those are for your safety? And on what grounds can you oppose a government camera in your house? You shouldn't care because you have nothing to hide. Right?
Cynic

Memphis, TN

#14 May 26, 2010
problem diagnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
You think those are for your safety? And on what grounds can you oppose a government camera in your house? You shouldn't care because you have nothing to hide. Right?
Hmmm... how would I oppose the cameras...Let's try this 'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'

It is called the 4th Amendment to the Constitution. You really should lay off the conspiracy coffee and relax a bit.
problem diagnosis

Chicago, IL

#15 May 26, 2010
Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... how would I oppose the cameras...Let's try this 'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'
It is called the 4th Amendment to the Constitution. You really should lay off the conspiracy coffee and relax a bit.
The 4th amendment? Don't make me laugh. The 4th amendment has been shrinking steadily in this country since day one. There isn't a year that goes by that the Supreme Court doesn't add at least 1 more exception to the 4th amendment.

You think words on a piece of paper are going to protect you when most of the population has the attitude of "if you've got nothing to hide why do you care?"

A piece of paper is worthless in a society that doesn't care about it.

Freedom is maintained by a culture that cherishes it, not by words on paper. The Soviet Union had all kinds of rights in their constitution, but what good did it do them if the government ignored it and the people accepted it?
Cynic

Memphis, TN

#16 May 26, 2010
problem diagnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
The 4th amendment? Don't make me laugh. The 4th amendment has been shrinking steadily in this country since day one. There isn't a year that goes by that the Supreme Court doesn't add at least 1 more exception to the 4th amendment.
You think words on a piece of paper are going to protect you when most of the population has the attitude of "if you've got nothing to hide why do you care?"
A piece of paper is worthless in a society that doesn't care about it.
Freedom is maintained by a culture that cherishes it, not by words on paper. The Soviet Union had all kinds of rights in their constitution, but what good did it do them if the government ignored it and the people accepted it?
As I said, lay off the conspiracy coffee. You obviously have very brown eyes because you are so FOS. The general population does cherish the entire Bill of Rights, that is why you constantly see the various courts throw out cases where evidence has been obtained in violation of the 4th. So enjoy your paranoia.
problem diagnosis

Chicago, IL

#17 May 26, 2010
Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, lay off the conspiracy coffee. You obviously have very brown eyes because you are so FOS. The general population does cherish the entire Bill of Rights, that is why you constantly see the various courts throw out cases where evidence has been obtained in violation of the 4th. So enjoy your paranoia.
The word "conspiracy" doesn't mean what you think it means. I would suggest you check Webster's website out.

The average general population couldn't even name 3 of the Amendments in the Bill of Rights in multiple surveys, so they obviously don't cherish it. In one study done by the American Revolution Center more Americans knew who sang "Beat It" than knew that the Bill of Rights was even a part of the Constitution.

And the Supreme Court last year limited the "exclusionary rule" last year in Corley v. United States.

You have way more belief than knowledge, which is ironic since you choose "Cynic" for a scree name.
Cynic

Memphis, TN

#18 May 26, 2010
problem diagnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "conspiracy" doesn't mean what you think it means. I would suggest you check Webster's website out.
The average general population couldn't even name 3 of the Amendments in the Bill of Rights in multiple surveys, so they obviously don't cherish it. In one study done by the American Revolution Center more Americans knew who sang "Beat It" than knew that the Bill of Rights was even a part of the Constitution.
And the Supreme Court last year limited the "exclusionary rule" last year in Corley v. United States.
You have way more belief than knowledge, which is ironic since you choose "Cynic" for a scree name.
????? Corley v. United States had to do with a confession during an extended confinement/questioning.. It had nothing to do with the 4th amendment. Again reading without comprehending. Re-read 4th amendment. Again you are grasping at straws, just because the general population did not know the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution does not mean that they do not cherish the rights listed in the document, it meant their retention of civics lessons is horrific. Your logic is fundamentally flawed. I would dispute the allegation about naming three of the amendments. Since the first, second and fifth amendments are constantly in the news. The conspiracy coffee is merely an alliterative figure of speech referring to your Orwellian concern over Big Brother and the apparent apathy of the general public.
weary warrior

Pasadena, CA

#19 May 26, 2010
problem diagnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, do you even know how many pages of just federal law there are? 145,000 triple column pages if you were curious.
If you are in any kind of small business you are committing a federal offense every day.
Let me 'splain something to you before you round up all your cohorts and partake of a Koolaide coctail...
There could be 18 BILLION laws and bilaws for all I care-they do not affect me on a day to day basis because I am an honest, hardworking american with nothing to hide.
Whats with your fascination with a camera in someones house ( planted by the big bad government )?
Nothing to hide? What the hell is wrong with you? Oh yeah, Im cooking up meth in the kitchen and rolling joints on my baby's diaper bag. Really?
I am a law abiding citizen but I am not so sure about you...
problem diagnosis

Chicago, IL

#20 May 26, 2010
Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
????? Corley v. United States had to do with a confession during an extended confinement/questioning.. It had nothing to do with the 4th amendment. Again reading without comprehending. Re-read 4th amendment. Again you are grasping at straws, just because the general population did not know the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution does not mean that they do not cherish the rights listed in the document, it meant their retention of civics lessons is horrific. Your logic is fundamentally flawed. I would dispute the allegation about naming three of the amendments. Since the first, second and fifth amendments are constantly in the news. The conspiracy coffee is merely an alliterative figure of speech referring to your Orwellian concern over Big Brother and the apparent apathy of the general public.
The underlying circumstances of the case in no way limits the implication of the ruling on the exclusionary rule as it applies to both searches and confessions. Miranda and the exclusionary rule came from the same period based on the same reasoning.
There was also US v. Herring. I could list 4th amendment dilution cases all day. The 4th amendment hinges on the ambiguous word "reasonable" which can mean a thousand different degrees depending on the liberty culture of the people.
The idea that the majority people cherish something they don't even know exists is so stupid and contradictory, it shows you to have the logical capabilities of the average American. That is not very high.
The first, second and fifth amendments being in the news constantly are less than irrelevant. Half of Americans are below the median intelligence level. That's a tautology.
Stupid people don't care about complex abstract concepts like liberty. The Revolution was led by the elites of the day who were far more knowlegeable and educated in classical philosophy and history than the elites of today. The general population has fall even further in this regard.
If you're relying on the average moron to safeguard the ideals of liberty, you'll get the moronic result we have today, where there are 145,000 pages of federal law, with thousands more churned out every year, that Congress doesn't even read before they vote on it.
problem diagnosis

Chicago, IL

#21 May 26, 2010
weary warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me 'splain something to you before you round up all your cohorts and partake of a Koolaide coctail...
There could be 18 BILLION laws and bilaws for all I care-they do not affect me on a day to day basis because I am an honest, hardworking american with nothing to hide.

I am a law abiding citizen but I am not so sure about you...
How do you know you have nothing to hide?

How do you know if you are breaking a law if you don't even know what the law is?

Those 145,000 pages of law have no mention of "hard working" in them.

I absolutely guarantee that you have unknowingly broken a federal law. Honesty doesn't have a thing to do with it. Have you read the entire federal tax code? Did you know it's 44,000 pages long? Do you know if you are in compliance with everything in it? How would you know if you haven't read it?

The only reason you aren't in federal prison is because you haven't been caught and prosecuted, not because you are innocent. No American is innocent with that many laws on the books.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midsouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cranksgiving on Friday and Saturday Nov '16 StateTrooper 1
News Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Jan '16 gadfly 22
News Mid-South Community College names new chancellor (Jun '15) Jun '15 wow 1
News west memphis 3, west memphis three. Jay Salpete... (Sep '10) Feb '15 Old 14
News First fire, now global pressure (Mar '07) Jan '15 american 9
News Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
News Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
More from around the web