Students Complain About Mid-South Truck Driving School

Oct 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTY

The television and newspaper ads make it seem so simple. For just $3900, you can get your CDL, Commercial Driver's License, from Swift Transportation and get behind the wheel of a big rig.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Delores Dorsey

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

I was just looking around on the net and wanted all the information possible before starting school for my CDL. I am glad you posted this bit of news, I won't be attending this program provided by Swift. I will be driving with my husband and wanted the best training. I will enroll in Transportation Training Center in Lebanon, TN as long as I don't find out something negative about their school

I hope you much success as you seek your CDL elsewhere.
kenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

i went to that school and it isnt what they said it was that school was pretty good its just hard to train alot of people at one time and people dont understand that.
tank murdoch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

its a dirty/brutal business once you get a cdl the real fun n games begins.......stay alert n rested you can always get another job but not another license "unless ur illegal" or life,the sad fact is that trucking feeds on new sucker for cheap labor,and nobodys putting 2 n 2 together about all the wrecks.........etc
maggiemay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

I just got a letter in the mail stating the the cdl i received in memphis is not valid. The tests were not given according to regulation...etc. So I drove for almost Two Years, with a cdl-a that is no good.$3900 for a fake piece of plastic!
longhall

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

drivers that went though swift school need to check out ripoff reports!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midsouth Discussions

Search the Midsouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Nov '13 dynamicengineer 19
Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South (May '10) Apr '13 WHITE WEZEL 81
Several Mid-South control towers set to close (Mar '13) Mar '13 anon 1
Record cold weather is predicted (Oct '12) Oct '12 guest 1
Fight over a pool makes a splash in Marion, AR (Jul '12) Jul '12 guest 1
Teen banned from prom over controversial dress (May '12) May '12 mikey860 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••