Feed the Children to Participate in M...

Feed the Children to Participate in Massive Food Giveaway In Me...

There are 2 comments on the WREG story from Feb 2, 2010, titled Feed the Children to Participate in Massive Food Giveaway In Me.... In it, WREG reports that:

A new study released by the Mid-South Food Bank and Feeding America, reveals more than 180,000 people in our area receive emergency food each year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

cajungirl

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Feb 2, 2010
I was so shocked to read this article.. I think it is so wonderful that some one is doing something for the families and children in this country,, also.. I did not know that such organizations existed.... I am senior citizen and do with out lots of time.. But I am used to making do ,, with what I have. I do not live in Memphis. So was really glad to read..this .. What a great blessing to have done for the People of Memphis. Every city ought to try this and help families especially children and senior citizens that do not get much a month. and then have to spend it on keeping the lights and gas on......Thank God for that church
Cindy

Arlington, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2010
The Mid-South Coliseum would be a good place to distribute the food. The cars can come in off of Central, pick up, and exit on Southern, or vice versa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midsouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cranksgiving on Friday and Saturday Nov 23 StateTrooper 1
News Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Jan '16 gadfly 22
News Mid-South Community College names new chancellor (Jun '15) Jun '15 wow 1
News west memphis 3, west memphis three. Jay Salpete... (Sep '10) Feb '15 Old 14
News First fire, now global pressure (Mar '07) Jan '15 american 9
News Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
News Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
More from around the web