Do Mid-South Drivers Really Need Lice...

Do Mid-South Drivers Really Need License Plates?

There are 27 comments on the WREG story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Do Mid-South Drivers Really Need License Plates?. In it, WREG reports that:

When we showed him DeVante's car tag, Judge Brown said it's not legal. A'It's just like if you got a car, took the tags off and decided to put a poster on it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spock

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jul 5, 2010
muurish american wrote:
<quoted text> he wasnt perversed in the law as we are ... we was a religion fananctic thinking religion was going to save the peole from bondage..it does all work ou that way...and of course the spl...would call it a cult being the are owned by fake european jews who claim to be us ...lmao..so we donot put anything pass them ...dr. york was a really confuse men listening to the ruropean stories about draconians, and human flesh eaters and reptilians...its sad though we pray for the brother that he heal his mental game ..he lost track with frustration instaed of falling back and lettingus new moors train him in th law of the land ..we have no problems at all ...nationality and birthright is everything on our continent of america
I love your use of the word "perversed", which I don't think is even the correct term but it does follow the same patterns of perverse, pervert, and perverted.

per·verse [ p&#601;r vúrss ]

adjective

Definition:

1. inexplicably irrational: contrary to what is regarded as normal or reasonable, often for reasons that seem unaccountable or self-defeating
"There's a kind of perverse logic that argues that only working longer and harder can get you more free time."

2. stubbornly unreasonable: deliberately and doggedly behaving in a way that seems contrary to good sense or your own best interests
He knew he was being perverse, but he still refused point blank to accept the offered help.

Same as perverted (sense 2)

4. cranky: cranky or peevish
[14th century. Via French< Latin perversus, past participle of pervertere (see pervert)]
omg

Coudersport, PA

#23 Jul 13, 2010
Movement wrote:
But the other Moorish guy said this was crap. Who's right?
they are still u.s citizens abiding by colorable laws ..they have no fight in them we new moors have replace the old moors who are indigenious but still want those benefits of being a citizen of the corporation states..he has done nothing wrong that is unlawful which is different from illegal or legal ..they are not perverse in the law only have moorish attributes added to their name but cant not fight in court we can and win being we have the full plan mapped out cant be beat as sovereigns and not sovereign citizens which is a oxymoron you cannot be both and be free from corporational laws..they still have ss# and birth certificates on fle which they have not cancelled and drivers license..we travel and not drive their is a difference
omg

Coudersport, PA

#24 Jul 13, 2010
Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your use of the word "perversed", which I don't think is even the correct term but it does follow the same patterns of perverse, pervert, and perverted.
per·verse [ p&#601;r vúrss ]
adjective
Definition:
1. inexplicably irrational: contrary to what is regarded as normal or reasonable, often for reasons that seem unaccountable or self-defeating
"There's a kind of perverse logic that argues that only working longer and harder can get you more free time."
2. stubbornly unreasonable: deliberately and doggedly behaving in a way that seems contrary to good sense or your own best interests
He knew he was being perverse, but he still refused point blank to accept the offered help.
Same as perverted (sense 2)
4. cranky: cranky or peevish
[14th century. Via French< Latin perversus, past participle of pervertere (see pervert)]
your correct operating in my own best intrest..something colorable citizens under contract donot know how too
omg

Coudersport, PA

#25 Jul 13, 2010
FDOTGC wrote:
"Pt 2 - Black (Nubian, lmao!) Supremacists and Moorish Science == lack supremacists influenced by Moorish Science claim that Blacks are the true American Indians. They further argue that American Indians are imposters or a mix of African and Chinese. They deny the existence of the slave trade across the Atlantic, claiming that Africans enslaved already lived in the Americas. In doing so they hope to get reparations or land from actual American Indian tribes. Some are closer to militia groups, often using similar tactics."
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php...
moors ..and so called natives are the same they are mulattos..mixture of us and asians or did you think columbus was the first to discover us here..lmao we been here they only brought some here during the terroristics slave trade the rest was here already for thousands of years or did u think the so called idians get their melinan from the sun..lmao they have asian dna and ours..so wat does that tell u if u have half a brain it would be simple to figure out
uncle cracker

Memphis, TN

#26 Jul 13, 2010
omg..go to other post..read it..get a life..get a brain..get a REAL education..stop believing and reading fiction..it makes you look stupid. I will ALWAYS(AND ALWAYS HAVE)call the police on you reeree jack@$$es when I see you doing so much as sneezing on the sidewalk. The tags are fake..they are illegal..and that is why it is ALWAYS a conviction in court. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
The Bey

Fayetteville, NC

#27 Jul 13, 2010
Obviously this individual does not understand commercial law and that "his" conveyance is the property of the State of Tennessee through contract - I'll save the details of that and go straight to the matter. Simply, it is to protect the property of the "state". One has to register the conveyance - every year to ensure it is road worthy, has proper insurance, and traceability if stolen. All of this is in the Tennessee Vehicle Code - PERIOD. The vehicle belongs to the state through contract and you must abide by those contracts and laws that govern them- I cannot emphasize that enough!

Someone, preferably a Mu'ur that understands these principles, pull him a side to instruct this individual and ask him to cease and desist to further stave off embarrassment to himself, other Mu'urs, the state and the US; before something unsavory happens.
unlce cracker

Memphis, TN

#28 Jul 14, 2010
The Bey wrote:
Obviously this individual does not understand commercial law and that "his" conveyance is the property of the State of Tennessee through contract - I'll save the details of that and go straight to the matter. Simply, it is to protect the property of the "state". One has to register the conveyance - every year to ensure it is road worthy, has proper insurance, and traceability if stolen. All of this is in the Tennessee Vehicle Code - PERIOD. The vehicle belongs to the state through contract and you must abide by those contracts and laws that govern them- I cannot emphasize that enough!
Someone, preferably a Mu'ur that understands these principles, pull him a side to instruct this individual and ask him to cease and desist to further stave off embarrassment to himself, other Mu'urs, the state and the US; before something unsavory happens.
Who exactly are you referring to?
moors..muurs..whatever are an embarrassment to hard working people. They are scavengers(cockroaches)..and should be treated as such..squashed...cease what?..telling the truth about piece of s h i t scavengers? I WILL ALWAYS call the law on you jack o f f's..moors are special inbred manipulators...gypsies? probably a whole lot worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midsouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Jan '16 gadfly 22
News Mid-South Community College names new chancellor (Jun '15) Jun '15 wow 1
News west memphis 3, west memphis three. Jay Salpete... (Sep '10) Feb '15 Old 14
News First fire, now global pressure (Mar '07) Jan '15 american 9
News Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
News Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
News Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South (May '10) Apr '13 WHITE WEZEL 81
More from around the web