steve cohen; willie herenton; congres...

steve cohen; willie herenton; congressman steve cohen

There are 21 comments on the WREG story from Jul 3, 2010, titled steve cohen; willie herenton; congressman steve cohen. In it, WREG reports that:

Patriotism is at its pinnacle this weekend as people across the Mid-South celebrate the upcoming 4th of July holiday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Memphis, TN

#21 Jul 6, 2010
I think Willie is behind the whole flyer thing. I will be glad when he decides to discuss the issues instead of creating problems. I thought Politicians were to help solve problems instead of creating problems. Cohen continue to discuss the issues at hand and contiue to represent well as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midsouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Sep '17 SSS 23
News Cranksgiving on Friday and Saturday (Nov '16) Nov '16 StateTrooper 1
News Mid-South Community College names new chancellor (Jun '15) Jun '15 wow 1
News west memphis 3, west memphis three. Jay Salpete... (Sep '10) Feb '15 Old 14
News First fire, now global pressure (Mar '07) Jan '15 american 9
News Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
News Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1