steve cohen; willie herenton; congressman steve cohen

Full story: WREG

Patriotism is at its pinnacle this weekend as people across the Mid-South celebrate the upcoming 4th of July holiday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whawhawha

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

Herenton must be a Moor, his mind is in another jurisdiction.

Since: Mar 10

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

Hmmmm, Clown Willie isn't stepping up to denounce the anti-semetic flyers....is there ink on his fingers?
English First

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

Cohen hates our freedoms.
Scott Shepherd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

I support Cohen I am a Veteran and ge has come to my recue and has possibly saved my life. I thank you Cohen and Marzie Thomas.
Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

Want to know who's sending those flyers out?? What is the other name in theflyer?? Rascist Willie Hereenton! I am so sick of him. Look what he did for the City of Memphis. Do you really want him in congress? NO!!!
No Herenton

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

Herenton a christian of Color????!!!!! That that is pure bull!!!!!!.That racist piece of garbage is no more christian than Atiila the Hun!!!!
Wanna Know More

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

If Willie's not behind it, He sure isn't far away; & U can take it to the bank! When will the public wake up to Willie?
Turtle

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

willie is black, 70% of Memphis is black, my wife is black (Not Africian American She fully denies that B S She was born American and No one in her family has every be to Africa nor been a slave) She nor I would pee on Willie's teeth even if his gums were on FIRE...... He is a self-righious SOB who screwed the school children of Memphis and then their parents let him bend themselves over. Black man Hell self center A**hole lineing is own pockets at the cost of Memphis.... If you have to vote race vote for honor also.
denniskaren

Greenwood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

In just six months, the largest tax hike in history will take effect. They will hit families and small businesses in three great waves on January 1, 2011: Thanks to Obama and The Democrats in the House and Senate!!!!
mlw

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

why doesn't herrenton move and become another cities problem
Master P

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

The Great Mayor is going to loose to a white wimp. What about it Mayor. You going to let that Cracker beat you ? You don't have any choice. Mayor LOOSES to a white Cracker Wimp. And he's just enjoying the Hell out of it. Get ready Mayor, he will offer you a job. To satisfy your butt. Now let's hear it, Kiss your bosses butt Mayor ! A Wimp Cracker, beats the Mayor who can't be beat. What a laugh ! White boy takes over in Memphis !
poppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

In the hearts and minds of many we have a last place running to keep up with a next to last place! We are going to get the shaft of twisted threads of incompendence as we have been for so long. Until something changes Memphis and area will get shafted over and over till hell freezes!
No more Herenton

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Of course hate is behind this Cohen isn't the type to call Christians crazy ,BUT Herenton isn't above continual use of the race card.....He alone is so full of hate for a "Christian Man Of Color" now that is a joke so laughable!!! People use the brain God gave you and vote for the better man...Steve Cohen!!!
No more Herenton

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Master P wrote:
The Great Mayor is going to loose to a white wimp. What about it Mayor. You going to let that Cracker beat you ? You don't have any choice. Mayor LOOSES to a white Cracker Wimp. And he's just enjoying the Hell out of it. Get ready Mayor, he will offer you a job. To satisfy your butt. Now let's hear it, Kiss your bosses butt Mayor ! A Wimp Cracker, beats the Mayor who can't be beat. What a laugh ! White boy takes over in Memphis !
Another uneducation racist speaks ...cracker....that is so racist i can't believe you are that stupid...this is why there will always be a problem with race ...and it's not us crackers it's you people who keep playing that damn race card!!1 you are cut from the same cloth as tater head willie!!!!You will keep bringing up slavery when you never were one ...it makes me so damn sick!!!.This isn't what Martin Luther King wanted from the civil rights movement....You put his name to shame!!!!
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Ya'll know Uncle Cohen is fixing to beat our Mayor because of you. Just because he kisses our butts doesn't mean he is Black. He's white and trying to start something with our Mayor. We don't need another cracker in office here. Don't fall for his crap.
Iamright2010

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Cohen has made his career out of politics. This is why this country is so screwed up. Its time to remove all of the career politicians from office with your votes. Nobody should be able to make politics a career. King Willie is no better. Here's a man who screwed up the Memphis city school system and you idiots made him mayor.
Wake up call

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Poo Poo wrote:
Ya'll know Uncle Cohen is fixing to beat our Mayor because of you. Just because he kisses our butts doesn't mean he is Black. He's white and trying to start something with our Mayor. We don't need another cracker in office here. Don't fall for his crap.
Have you lived in a dark room with no contact with the outside world for the last 18+ years under the finger of our former mayor? I am willing to bet you pander to the color of your skin, uneducated, misinformed and extremely confused.
pulling it out the hat

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

People use the brain God gave you how many tricks this man is going to pull out of the hat? While you are checking don't forget to check his hands/fingers for ink? Tricks are for fools you silly person. This incident is so weak that a blind person can see through it grow up. If a person going to vote for you they will and on the other hand if they aren't they want so put your hat back on your head and use your brain. How ill can you get?
ultra conservative

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

all you cohen supporters out there , check his voting record out ! this clown supports every left wing , immoral cause you can name ! im no herenton fan , but cohen is a real wack job !
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

We got some stupid people on here. Cohen is going to beat the Mayor but just because he is a Butt Kisser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midsouth Discussions

Search the Midsouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun 24 Punk 9
Mysterious rumbling noise baffles Mid-South res... (Jan '10) Nov '13 dynamicengineer 19
Loan growth at credit unions up in Miss., Tenn.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Sovereign Citizen Movement Hits Mid-South (May '10) Apr '13 WHITE WEZEL 81
Several Mid-South control towers set to close (Mar '13) Mar '13 anon 1
Record cold weather is predicted (Oct '12) Oct '12 guest 1
Fight over a pool makes a splash in Marion, AR (Jul '12) Jul '12 guest 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••