Gay magazine reveals Lost's Michelle ...

Gay magazine reveals Lost's Michelle Rodriguez love interest

There are 4 comments on the VivirLatino story from Nov 15, 2006, titled Gay magazine reveals Lost's Michelle Rodriguez love interest. In it, VivirLatino reports that:

The Advocate , the most widely read gay magazine, has revealed that Lost 's Latina cast member, Michelle Rodriguez has bitten by the love bug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VivirLatino.

Maritza Roman

Linwood, NJ

#1 Nov 28, 2006
Michelle if you are gay please tell me if that is
true with Kristanna Loken.If you are that well,Ilove you no matter what happens as a fan friend Please Don't forget.PEACE OUT!MY FRIEND!
wowzer4

Australia

#2 Dec 17, 2006
bout time you came out she wayy too sexy to be str8..
Michelle Zaragosa

Columbia, MO

#3 Mar 29, 2007
That is so hot and to tink i thought u were straight well i love ya!
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
I read somewhere that her birth mother is actually her older sister Tanya who had her when she was 16, then Tanya's mother (Kristanna's grandmother) adopted her.

I know that Tanya is an out-lesbian, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the truth. I wasn't sure about anything about myself when I was 16.

If it is true, I wonder if Kristanna is aware of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Rodriguez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film of the Week: Many smiles to the gallon in ... Apr 21 ERIC 34
News Whoa! Vin Diesel discusses that 'Fate of the Fu... Apr 18 ERIC 90
News Zac Efron sneaks out of Michelle Rodriguez's ho... (Jul '14) Dec '16 lela 3
News XXX 3 Going Female? (Feb '06) Nov '16 Mil 38
News Michelle Rodriguez dines on mouse stewed in her... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Michelle Rodriguez: Jehovah's Witnesses Scarred... (Jan '15) May '15 Randall Watters 59
News Paul Walker DEAD at 40. (Nov '13) May '15 Nosferatu3 8
More from around the web