You Can't Stop The Beat: New Line Rec...

You Can't Stop The Beat: New Line Records to Release "Hairspray" Soundtrack July 10

There are 7 comments on the Playbill story from Jun 28, 2007, titled You Can't Stop The Beat: New Line Records to Release "Hairspray" Soundtrack July 10. In it, Playbill reports that:

The soundtrack for the upcoming film version of the musical Hairspray will hit stores July 10 on the New Line Records label. via Playbill

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Playbill.

clarice

Zimbabwe

#1 Jun 30, 2007
u are so handson.i would do anything to get u!if u are interested my email address is:[email protected]
Sparky

Menlo Park, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2007
you shouldnt put your email on here you will get tons of spam and viruses
Cass

Oakwood, OH

#3 Jul 3, 2007
i agree w/ Sparky
LUISA

Wake Forest, NC

#4 Jul 4, 2007
HEY ZAC IM UR #1 FAN I LOVE U SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH U R MY #1 IDOL I LOOK UP TO U ALL THE TIME U ARE SO SEXY I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO MEEET U AND GET TO KNOW U!!! U R JUST UNBELIBABLE!!! AUGUST 5TH IS MY BIRTHDAY IM TURNING 13 I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUU SO SO SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! LUIS UR #1 FAN!!! MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS [email protected] AND MY MYSPACE IS WWW.MYSPACE/ZACEFRONSBABYGURL. COM I LOVE YOU LUISA!!!
Ashley

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Jul 4, 2007
if your his number one fan can you kill yourself for him
Ne Yo

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 5, 2007
I BET I CAN STOP THE BEAT!!
tink

Skerries, Ireland

#7 Jul 11, 2007
ashely you such a cow im one of zacs fans and there is more kids out there that a mad abouth him and would couse harm to them self so just tink abouth that k cow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Pfeiffer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secrets of amazing teachers: What both sides of... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Education Reform ... 1
News Michelle Pfeiffer Vs. Anne Hathaway: Who Is The... (Jul '12) Jul '13 Maurice 12
News Michelle Pfeiffer On Husband: I Got Really Lucky (May '12) May '12 Jate 2
Michelle Pfeiffer nude (May '11) Aug '11 jamal maurice hill 3
News Pfeiffer linked with Burton film (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bama Yankee 1
News Ponzi scheme turns bestselling author's dream l... (Jun '10) Jul '10 underscore 56
News Random Recurrent Thought That's Bound To Lead T... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Leo 1
More from around the web