Kidsday talks with Zac Efron and Amanda Bynes

Full story: Newsday

We interviewed actors Amanda Bynes and Zac Efron, who star in the new movie "Hairspray" at the Regency Hotel in Manhattan.
Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aaa

Island Park, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2007
WHAT A GREAT INTERVIEW!!

Since: Jul 07

Deep River, Canada

#2 Jul 20, 2007
Really though, now we know the rumor of zac being dead is fake..lol
sarah

Milford, OH

#3 Jul 21, 2007
i dont have any comments i just love Zac Efron and Amanda Bynes..
can you guys come to cincinnati OH....

in riverwalk dr.
sarah

Milford, OH

#5 Jul 21, 2007
it says mason oh because that is my cousin and she dosent live in riverwalk dr. made it up
Amanda

Sugar Land, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2007
Zac,
I think you need to give yourself more credit! I dont know why you dont think you were cool, i know that all of my school, well all of the girls, are crazy over you and they love you! I know that you have a lot of potential! you will do great in the acting world! i just wish i could do what you do but i am the kinda girl who is shy and embarrased to get on stage or be in front of a camera! I actually wish i was a little bit older then i would be closer to your age! i am glad you are going out with vanessa though, best of luck!
Sarah

Tarrytown, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2007
Zac is Amazingly HOT!!!!! He did awesome in HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!!
Olivia

Tarrytown, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2007
Zac, You did amazing in HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!! Ilove you soooooooooooo much!!!! Me and my best friend are big fans and hope to meet you someday!!!!!!!!!
Caroline

AOL

#9 Jul 27, 2007
The movie was amazing I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I've been seeging the songs since I left the movie theater. It was a job well done, and congrats especially to Niki.
Caroline

AOL

#10 Jul 27, 2007
The movie was amazing, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I've been singing the songs since I left the movie theater. It was a job well done, and congrats to all.
Nicole

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2007
Amanda I love ur hair blonde and I like ur singing, dancing, and acting. Zac I like ur singing, dancing, and acting. U guys r so cool 2 me!
Molly

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2007
Zac i'm glad ur dating vanessa if ur happy im happy. If i was dating u I would have fun with u dating me.
Zac Efron

AOL

#13 Jul 30, 2007
Hey guys i had a busy weekend but alot of you guys are saying you wanted to talk to me and Vannessa. I should be on tommarrow around 10:30-11:00. Vannessa is not coming on though she planned a shopping trip with Ashley Tisdale. I went with her last time and we were in every store possible so I told her I wa not going on this one. For the people who would want VIP passes I don't know you could all get them but first you would have to buy a tickets to a concert first. Let me know if you guys get tickets. As I said I can not e-mail anyone or give out my personal information for safety reasons. Well I think I've typed enough. Hopefully I will talk to you guys tommarrow.

Lots of Love
Zac

Ps vannessa showed me thi last night
www.zannessa.org
Allison

Ridgewood, NY

#14 Jul 30, 2007
Zac I think you and Vanessa are really cute together. I guess High School Musical brought y'all together. Tell her Hi for me. I'm a fan from Jamaica just visiting my relatives for the summer and waiting to see High School Musical 2.
Zac Efron

AOL

#15 Jul 31, 2007
Allison wrote:
Zac I think you and Vanessa are really cute together. I guess High School Musical brought y'all together. Tell her Hi for me. I'm a fan from Jamaica just visiting my relatives for the summer and waiting to see High School Musical 2.
WOW that is nice you get to go to jamaica
I would love to go there.

Lots of Love
zac
LEAH

Wichita, KS

#16 Jul 31, 2007
Zac,,
are you still there?
Zac Efron

AOL

#17 Jul 31, 2007
Im back
Allison

Ridgewood, NY

#18 Jul 31, 2007
I live in Jamaica but I visit my family during the summertime. I didn't think it would be that hard for you and Vanessa to go to Jamaica. Besides,Vanessa is one of my role models so it would be cool to see the both of you other than on the T.V.
Zac Efron

Palm Coast, FL

#19 Jul 31, 2007
Well we took a trip to Hawii so I dont think we are going on another vacation for a while

Since: Jul 07

Norfolk, Nebraska

#21 Jul 31, 2007
Hey Zac! Can you come up to Norfolk, Nebraska sometime? You would probably be the first celebirty that i know that came to a small state and town like Norfolk, Nebraska.
Love Ya
AJ
Diana

Mobile, AL

#22 Jul 31, 2007
I llllllllllllloooooooovvvvvvvve eeee you Zac Efron

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Pfeiffer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets of amazing teachers: What both sides of... Aug 15 Education Reform ... 1
Michelle Pfeiffer Vs. Anne Hathaway: Who Is The... (Jul '12) Jul '13 Maurice 12
Michelle Pfeiffer On Husband: I Got Really Lucky (May '12) May '12 Jate 2
Michelle Pfeiffer nude (May '11) Aug '11 jamal maurice hill 3
Pfeiffer linked with Burton film (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bama Yankee 1
Ponzi scheme turns bestselling author's dream l... (Jun '10) Jul '10 underscore 56
Random Recurrent Thought That's Bound To Lead T... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Leo 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michelle Pfeiffer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••